• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Jakey needs a life

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thanks :D
 
Maia Purdue said:
Nathalie and Jake

Yes, that souns really good, can you start it, or do you want me to?
Sorry, but Can you start it? I'm not really good with starting Rps :shy:
 
I have Tuska Wolf, she is 17/18 and she could be an enemy
 
Nathalie Blanchard said:
Maia Purdue said:
Nathalie and Jake

Yes, that souns really good, can you start it, or do you want me to?
Sorry, but Can you start it? I'm not really good with starting Rps :shy:
Hey, by the way, if you won't e able to start it, I probably can since I'm already done with school works, so I'm kind of free at for this whole week. :D
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top