Jakey needs a life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Storm

OOC First Name
Maia
Okay, so I have Jakey here, all info is in his Cd.

He is tempermental, protective, sporty and slightly arrogant

I need...

*Girls who will have a crush on him and maybe they will go on like one date or something?

* Eventual girlfriend, who will play hard-to-get and will bring him down a peg or two, but keep his boyish charm

*Friends, guys who will be his "Group" you know?

* enemies-people who will say something insulting and he will get mad-probably end in a fist-fight

BTW he is home-schooled, so any topics will have to take place outside of school.

I can offer you Isaac Pike. He's my 7th year BB student.
But he's currently taking time out of school. He's pretty partying
all the time, and slowly discover the sights of Night time New
Zealand. He just suffered a pretty bad break up, so he's acting out.
He is still sort of in love with this girl, but he'll eventually get over it.
He does believe that he can do this by drinking excessively.
Isaac is determined. He's pretty smart if he puts his mind to it. He can
get girls pretty easily if he tries. He'd not that arrogant, and doesn't believe
himself to be that good looking. He is a perfectly nice guy, when sober. As a
drunk, he is slightly more harsh, but he is just as charming.
Bad explanation, I'm getting used to the character again.
let me know what you think.

Nadine&Jake
A girlfriend seems to fit for the two
because your just finding 'guy' friends.
Nadine is a pure blood, 5th year Drumy,
who gets whatever she wanted. She is
very preppy, smart and a snob at some
point. But she has a kind heart as well
Nadine is very much like her cousin,
Angelica. If you wanted her, just reply
here.

Isaac and Jake

They could be good, Jake wouldn't find it too strange to have friends older than him, as "back home" he spends a lot of time with older boys ,as he has been moved onto the same team as them. So yes, I think they could be good friends, Jake will not approve of his drinking, but won't say anything, he will probably just end up dragging him home after a night out.
Will you start a role-play or will I?

Nadine and Jake

I think she sounds good, though I'm wondering if she has a problem with Jake being a half-blood? You see, I tried to look her up, but couldn't find her, so I don't know.
Also, Jake doesn't like "snobs" as he comes from a middle-class family and his mother has had to work very hard for Jake, so I'm not sure how it would work?

I have Juliet. She is quite sweet and very protective, but be warned, she has 3 older brothers. Girlfriend or best friend, I'm already got 2 boys waiting for a reply of who JJ or Jules wants to go out with.

Juliet and Jake

I actually have an idea here! Well, though he may not seem it-Jakey here can be quite romantic, so he would try to "get" her for a good long time, but have plenty of flings in between. Then when he "got" her, maybe his heart could get broken?

That would be good! Maybe they meet and h falls in live with her and he asks her out and she says no and he keeps asking but having flings in between

Hey :D

Ok, so i have a few characters.... :D

Amelia Johnson - half veela, 6th year Beauxbatons. 16 years old. She is friendly and enjoys hanging around with boys. She loves to have attention and also enjoys flying. She loves to travel and spends her holidays around Europe and Oceania.... Don't mind as friend or girlfriend....

Jack Evans - half-veela and Amelia's cousin. 7th year Durmstrang. 18 years old. Is friendly, but has a strong interest in the dark arts - fueled by his time at Durmstrang. Could be a sort of mentor/friend for Jake....

James Green - 14 years old and a 3rd year Durmstrang. Is finding himself a little lost in the world after his dad died and his mum ran off with another guy. He isn't very developed much, but i would like to start rping with him. He could look up to Jake possibly and is in need of a mentor to guide him....

Tell me what you think :D

Kate
:)

Amelia and Jake

Would be good as flirty-friends, like, they flirt, but they know that they're friends and that's where it ends.

Jack and Jake

Ha, that sounds weird, Jack and Jake, anyway. Yes, I think they could be good, but Jack shouldn't tell Jake that he likes the dark arts.

James and Jake

Yes, that could be good, James could be like a "little brother" type of thing going on you know?

Directed to Everyone

Do you want to start it, or will I?

Sounds good with them all :D

especially with Amy because im not really sure what is going to happen relationship wise with her, i had a plan, but im leaving it to the way things turn out :p

Ok, could you start them all please.... sorry to seem selfish, but i really don't have many ideas at the moment. How about Europe for all of them??? That is where i have the most rps, so i will be most likely to check it more often :D

Jake Storm said:
Isaac and Jake

They could be good, Jake wouldn't find it too strange to have friends older than him, as "back home" he spends a lot of time with older boys ,as he has been moved onto the same team as them. So yes, I think they could be good friends, Jake will not approve of his drinking, but won't say anything, he will probably just end up dragging him home after a night out.

That's good, they shall make good friends.
Awesome.
Could you start something? I have a number of things
to do, and don't really have the time as of right now.

Jake Storm said:
Isaac and Jake

Nadine and Jake

I think she sounds good, though I'm wondering if she has a problem with Jake being a half-blood? You see, I tried to look her up, but couldn't find her, so I don't know.
Also, Jake doesn't like "snobs" as he comes from a middle-class family and his mother has had to work very hard for Jake, so I'm not sure how it would work?
Oh, sorry. She is not that snob to good
people but to evil people. And the Toralba
family is not that blood status hater, if you
know what I mean. Nadine is not very dev.
yet, so, bare with me for a while.

Amelia and Jake

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7381945/1/ the others are coming. -will PM you others

Juliet and Jake

Will do, I'll PM it to you

Isaac and Jake

Will start it soon as possible and PM it to you
Nadine and Jake

Sorry, didn't realise how many replies there'd been. Maybe, she could be a girlfriend and then get fed up of how he flirts and they'd break up, this would kind of turn him mad for a while, then Juliet and him would start going out? Could you start it, because as you see, i have quite a lot to start-sorry! :(

Ok, thanks :D

i have posted, but don't worry about replying until you have done other stuff, because i need to go now so won't be on until tomorrow, so there is no rush :D

Could you please PM them to the appropriate character? Otherwise i will forget :(

Kate
:)

Jake Storm said:
Amelia and Jake

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7381945/1/ the others are coming. -will PM you others

Juliet and Jake

Will do, I'll PM it to you

Isaac and Jake

Will start it soon as possible and PM it to you
Nadine and Jake

Sorry, didn't realise how many replies there'd been. Maybe, she could be a girlfriend and then get fed up of how he flirts and they'd break up, this would kind of turn him mad for a while, then Juliet and him would start going out? Could you start it, because as you see, i have quite a lot to start-sorry! :(

Yeah, I can start the thread and
send it you.

I have two characters to offer:D

The first one here is Nathalie Blanchard. She's a part-veela, she's very sweet and kind, yet she's a bit moody too. You can look at her CD for more information :D

Another one is Hikari Izumi, a werewolf and is a student in Durmstrangs. She's rather boyish and all, but she's really protective of her loved ones. here's her Character Development if you want to know more about her. :D

Nathalie and Jake

I think she could start off as a friend, but after all the heart-break and flings she might become something more, and she might be like his first really, long-term girlfriend? Just so you know, he is about to have a girlfriend, who will break up with him, then another who will also break up with him-so this could take a while.

Hikari and Jake

I think they'd be good friends, especially as hikari is a bit of a tom-boy

Everbody

I think I have enough girlfriends, so if I could have some enemies, and flings please?

Maia Purdue said:
Nathalie and Jake

I think she could start off as a friend, but after all the heart-break and flings she might become something more, and she might be like his first really, long-term girlfriend? Just so you know, he is about to have a girlfriend, who will break up with him, then another who will also break up with him-so this could take a while.

Hikari and Jake

I think they'd be good friends, especially as hikari is a bit of a tom-boy

Everbody

I think I have enough girlfriends, so if I could have some enemies, and flings please?
Nathalie and Jake

Well, that could work out, she'll be there for him especially on those times that he needed someone to comfort him and such.. :D and don't worry, I don't really mind if it would take a while. :)

Hikari and Jake

Yes, they could be just friends, cause I don't think that Hikari is ready for any relationship just yet. :D

Nathalie and Jake
Yes, that would be good, so how shall we go about this?

Hikari and Jake
Well, I'm planning to send him to Durmstrang when I next can (BTW when can I send him to Durmy?) So, then they would be going to school together-which would be good. Where should they meet?

Jake Storm said:
Nathalie and Jake

Hikari and Jake
Well, I'm planning to send him to Durmstrang when I next can (BTW when can I send him to Durmy?) So, then they would be going to school together-which would be good. Where should they meet?
Nathalie and Jake
Well, I'm not really that sure how they would meet, sorry I'm running out of ideas right now.

Hikari and Jake
Where? Probably in Europe, or if time would let it, in school..

Jee, sorry if I don't have any good ideas at the moment, I'll try to think of one.

Nathalie Blanchard said:
Jake Storm said:
Nathalie and Jake

Hikari and Jake
Nathalie and Jake
Well, I'm not really that sure how they would meet, sorry I'm running out of ideas right now.

Hikari and Jake
Where? Probably in Europe, or if time would let it, in school..

Jee, sorry if I don't have any good ideas at the moment, I'll try to think of one.
I just have this idea with Nathalie and Jake, since Jake had all this flings, he could probably try to get her? You know what I mean? But being Nathalie, I'm sure she'll turn him down, in a very ladylike and proper manner of course, and well, probably they could start of being friends there? Then, he could probably tell her about this girlfriends and breakups that he had had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back