Jadyn Heaton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadyn Heaton

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
plotgraphic.jpg

gryffindor. bubbly. clever. trustworthy. sociable.

cassandra's dream .
welcome to this institution, one way to resolution; i’m putting on this medication other half
rolls down my throat ‘cause i can never ever sleep at night the same; this medication enjoys like family
enjoys most of the day ‘cause i close my eyes, i see land, and what did i say to put sister to sleep partners in crime
and fall awake and die; i’m never going to bed again; back to the day, back into this day, back to best guy
another level, hotter than hell, said we’re not savages until we do it again, and i will take this best girl
ferris wheel and i’m sleepwalking back into this hell where there are late dawns and early sunsets secret friends
just like my favorite scenes, then holding hands and life was perfect, just like up on the screen inseperable
and the whole time while always giving, counting your face among the living; up and down confidant
escalators, pennies and colder fountains, elevators and half price sales, trapped by all these inner circle
mountains; running and hiding with you; i never thought they’d get me here, not knowing you’d close friends
change from just one bite; i fought them all off, but does anyone notice, but does anyone care, and good friends
would anything matter if you’re dead; and should i be shocked now by the last thing you said common friends
but you’re not in this alone , let me break this awkward silence, let me go, go on record, be the first aquaintance
to say i’m sorry; hear me out, and if you take me down or would you lay me out, and if the world needs know by face
something better, let’s give them one more reason now; we walk in single file, we light our rails know by name
and punch our time, ride escalators colder than a cell; this broken city sky like butane on my skin on/off
stolen from my eyes; hello, angel, tell me where are you, tell me where we go from here, and friend of a friend
in this moment we can’t close our lids and burning eyes, our memories blanket us with friends past friend

funny games .
gaze into her killing jar, i’d sometimes stare for hours, she even poked holes so i can breathe death wish
she bought the last line, i’m just the worst kind of guy to argue with what you might find hardcore
and for the last night i lie, could i lie with you; alright, give up, get down, it’s just the hardest rival
part of living; alright, she wants, it’s all come down to this time; lost in the prescription backstabber
she’s got something else in mind, and i was there on the day they sold the cause to the queen dislike
and when the lights all went out we watched our lives on the screen; i hate the ending myself fear
but it started with an alright scene; it was the roar of the crowd that gave me heartache to sing cheated
it was a lie when they smiled and said you won’t feel a thing, and as we ran from the cops gossip/rumors
we laughed so hard it would sting, and if i’m so wrong, how can you listen all night long, now will it avoidance
matter after i’m gone because you never learned a goddamn thing; you’re just a sad song annoyance
about a life long wait for a hospital stay and if you think i’m so wrong, then this never meant a thing love/hate
to you and i say ha, tell me i’m an angel, take this to my grave, tell me i’m a bad man, kick me indifferent
like a stray and i think i’m gonna burn in hell, everbody burn the house down right now green with envy

mother joanna of the angels .
hand in mine, into your icy blues, and then i’d say to you we could take to the highway final
with this trunk of ammunition too; i’ll end my days with you in a hail of bullets, and i’m trying in love
i’m trying, to let you know just how much you mean to me, and after all the things we current
put eachother through, and i would drive on to the end with you; a liquor store or two keeps future
the gas tank full, and i feel like there’s nothing else to do but prove myself to you, and we’ll keep on running crush
and so we held in our hearts the sword and the faith swelled up from the rainclouds, move like a wraith flirting
well after all, we’ll lie another day, and through it all we find some other way to carry on through fling
the cartridge and the fluid and did you come to stare or wash away the blood; did we fall down lust
from the lights to the pavement to the van to the floor, from backstage to doctor physical attraction
from earth to the morgue, and will tonight ever come, spend the rest of your days rocking out admire from afar
just for the dead, and when you go, don’t ever think i’ll try to make you stay and maybe when you forbidden/secret
get back i’ll be off to find another way and after all this time that you still owe you’re still the denied feelings
good for nothing i don’t know, so take your gloves and get out, better get out while you can makeout buddies
but when you go would you ever turn to say i don’t love you like i did yesterday; sometimes i cry so sexual tension
hard from pleading, so sick and tired of all the needless beating, but baby when they knock you unrequited
down and out it’s where you ought to stay, and after all the blood that you still owe me, another one night stand
dollar’s just a blow, so fix your eyes and get out while you can; i don’t love you like i did yesterday past love

eraserhead .
well the amount of pills i’m taking counteracts the booze i’m drinking, and this vanity drinking friends
i’m breaking lets me live my life like this, and, well, i find it hard to stay with the words you say party friends
oh, baby, let me in; well i’ll choose this life i’ve taken, nevermind the friends i’m making, and fake friend
the beauty that i’m faking lets me live my life like this, and you can cry all you want to, i don’t mixed feelings
care how much you’ll invest yourself in me; we’re not working out, we’re not working out bussiness terms
and you can’t touch my brother, and you can’t keep my friends and we’re not working out, we’re not bad influence
working out; this time i mean it nevermind the times i’ve seen it; well i hope i’m not mistaken good influence
by the news i heard from waking and it’s hard to say i’m shaken so stay out of the light stalkerism
or the photograph that i gave you; you can say a prayer if you need to; can i meet you, alone obsession
another night and i’ll see you another night and i’ll be you some other way to continue to hide my face classmate
another knife in my hands, a stain that never comes off the sheets; clean me off protective over jadyn
i’m so dirty, babe, the kind of dirty where the water never cleans off the clothes; i keep a protective over you
book of names and those only go so far till you bury them so deep and down we go touched by angels admiration
though i fall out of grace; i did it all so maybe i’d live this very day[/and we’ll dance alone to the tune of family
your death; we’ll love again, we’ll laugh again and it’s better off this way and never again, and never mentor
again, they gave us two shots to the back of the head and we’re all dead now, and never again other – specify

THE CREDITS.
listen up, ya’ll.
maria > chuck norris made this, and mcr > chuck norris made the lyrics.
and the titles are movie titles (on a related note, please don’t sue)
and if you steal this you will most definitely NOT be greater than chuck norris,
and, in fact, he will probably murder you. but who cares, right? ‘cause the colors
were made by the color blender! yes, the one that everyone uses.
and i’m sure you’ll give detailed histories!
also post in and out of code because
everyone likes you more that way; also it’s easier.
and if you post in mine, i’ll post in yours, and all that snazzy jazz.
so go ahead and knock yourself out.

dr. jekyll and lolita .
Code:
[*CODE][center]THREE SIMILAR ICONS
[SIZE=7][font=times][color=black]YOURFIRSTNAME[/color] [color=HOUSECOLOR]MIDDLENAME[/color][color=black] LASTNAME.[/color][/font][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][font=georgia]yourhouse. yourage

RELATIONSHIPS GO HERE; QUOTE POST FOR COLORS

[b]yourname says:[/b] 
WHAT YOU SAY GOES HERE.

[b]i say:[/b] 
I WILL FILL THIS IN; LEAVE ALONE.[/SIZE][/font][/center][/*CODE]

house colors.
gryffindor = #f9807d
slytherin = #aace94
ravenclaw = [color=63c8db]#63c8db[/color]
hufflepuff = #f4a000
other = #d8aecd

IF YOU ARE CONFUSED, PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL HELP YOU OUT
please post in and out of code for the sake of my sanity. kthx

the list.

siara2.png
siara2.png
siara2.png

SIARA ASHYANA BENNINGTON.
hufflepuff. thirteen

and the whole time while always giving, counting your face among the living; up and down confidant
another knife in my hands, a stain that never comes off the sheets; clean me off protective over jadyn
though i fall out of grace; i did it all so maybe i’d live this very day[/and we’ll dance alone to the tune of family

siara says:
"Well, Jadyn's my cousin, I know that much, but she's kind of like a best friend to me, too.We didn't know each other for most of our lives, just meeting last summer, but we've bonded a lot.The phrase 'cousins because our parents couldn't handle us as sisters' comes to mind when I think of us.I could go to her with anything and I'm pretty sure she cam come to me, also. She's super cool"

i say:
"oh my gosh, Siara's the greatest cousin in the history of ever. I can talk to her about anything and eberything and feel totally comfy about it. She's just there for me, you know? And she's definitely one of my greatest friends. I mean, yeah, we're cousins, but we're super close, too, which just makes me love her so much. I'm glad we met, even if it was a few years too late.

siara2.png
siara2.png
siara2.png

SIARA ASHYANA BENNINGTON.
hufflepuff. thirteen

siara says:
"Well, Jadyn's my cousin, I know that much, but she's kind of like a best friend to me, too. We didn't know each other for most of our lives, just meeting last summer, but we've bonded a lot. The phrase 'cousins because our parents couldn't handle us as sisters' comes to mind when I think of us. I could go to her with anything and I'm pretty sure she cam come to me, also. She's super cool"

i say:
I WILL FILL THIS IN; LEAVE ALONE.

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/CoastersRoundTheClock/siara2.png[/IMG] 
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/CoastersRoundTheClock/siara2.png[/IMG] 
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/CoastersRoundTheClock/siara2.png[/IMG]
[SIZE=7][font=times][color=black]SIARA[/color] [color=#f4a000]ASHYANA[/color][color=black] BENNINGTON.[/color][/font][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][font=georgia]hufflepuff. thirteen

[color=#9DA095]and the whole time while always giving, counting your face among the living; up and down[/color] [color=black]confidant [/color]
[color=#C8D7AF] another knife in my hands, a stain that never comes off the sheets; clean me off [/color] [color=black]protective over jadyn [/color]
[color=#D1D6A5]  though i fall out of grace; i did it all so maybe i’d live this very day[/and we’ll dance alone to the tune of [/color] [color=black]family[/color]

[b]siara says:[/b]
"Well, Jadyn's my cousin, I know that much, but she's kind of like a best friend to me, too. 
We didn't know each other for most of our lives, just meeting last summer, but we've bonded a lot. 
The phrase 'cousins because our parents couldn't handle us as sisters' comes to mind when I think of us. 
I could go to her with anything and I'm pretty sure she cam come to me, also. She's super cool"

[b]i say:[/b]
I WILL FILL THIS IN; LEAVE ALONE.[/SIZE][/font][/center]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back