Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Full Name: Jaden West
- Birth Date: October 31st
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Blonde tresses down shoulder length, her oliver sunk kissed goes well with her blue crystalline optics, stands at a near five feet tall, wears her hair in slight curls, a beauty mark grace her angel face, but she wicked awesome XD
- Parents:Alexandra and Ray West
- Siblings, if any:Rayden (brother)
- Pets, if any:None
- Area of Residence:Main, Pittsburg transfer to N.Z
- Blood status:Mudblood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Mountain Lion
- What would their Boggart be? Pure Darkness
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)A Grizzley
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Fame and fourtune (h) so cool like that, or me and my brother rocking live in a world concert
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Memories with my family in Maine, where we used to reside.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Miss forgetful,

Oh god how I miss Maine. Its been two weeks since we moved to New Zealand, and still I am crying my eyes out. I feel so lame, and unwanted here, and now that I'm going to a school of witch and wizards, how am I supposed to fit in that siuation?Rayden seem so radiant to start school, as if nothing was wrong with me. Oh how I despise him, but yet again I will miss him as well. My parents are acting same as always, trying to set things all perfect when I finally leave to that school. Don't get me wrong I love being a witch, but I know it will be so hard. Help!
Sighs..Anyways I will keep you posted forget me not, I still have to go shopping for witches waredrobe, x,x whatever that is.

Jaden

I choose a mountain Lion because where, Jaden a bit spunky and girlish type. But I believe she more than just that. I believe she a strong and firece person, when time come as she transit in Hogwarts. Mountain Lion would symbloize that from her, I hope that make sense?

Sorry about the mudblood got confused, she Muggelborn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back