Jace, get your royal backside here!

Aimee Darkhart

OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Aimee walked toward's Obsidian Harbour a heavy picnic basket in one hand a dufflebag with a towel in it, in the other. Sianna had gone completely overboard with the food, she wouldn't stop making things to eat and had quickly filled the basket to the brim. Sometimes Aimee couldn't help but think that her step mother was feeding her and her sisters up for something, Sianna would call it keeping them from starving but it was twice the amount of food that anyone could eat. Adjusting the basket Aimee took a deep calming breath, it was her first date with Jace after meeting him earlier in the holidays and to say she was nervous was an understatement. The blond had never been on a date before. Although she got on very easily with Jace it couldn't stop the butterflies that were churning in her stomach. She couldn't help but run the worst case senarios through her head, what if he stood her up? What if he didn't like her anymore? She was working herself into a complete panic and had to stop and calm herself down. 'Jace agreed to me me at Obsidian Harbour for a swim and a picnic, he wouldn't have agreed if he didn't like me' she thought to herself and made her way over the bench where they had first met.

Sitting down Aimee set the basket and duffle bag down on the ground and leant back on the bench. She lifted a hand to block the sun from her eyes. She couldn't wait for Jace to arrive. Her father had let her splash out on a new swim suit and she wanted to show it off. But not it a showy off way. Aimee sighed, why was liking someone so complicated? She picked at a loose thread on her shorts axiously waiting for Jace to arrive so the could swim perhaps it was just the heat but her hands were getting a little but sweaty. Looking at her watch she closed her eyes and took yet another deep breath, where the hell was Jace?

Bleeeeep!

Jace sat up with lightening speed and looked frantically around his and Speed's bedroom, he had been living with his best friend for the holidays because he didn't like going home, but sometimes Speed had a habit of forgetting to turn off his alarm, which Jace glared sharpely at, that was until he saw the time. Oh dear. What if Aimee hated him!? He leapt up out of bed and ran to his closet, pulling open the doors and sighing quickly with relief when he realised that he had his outfit already picked. He pulled all his clothes on and ran to the bathroom, quickly realising that he was suffering from a very bad case of bed-head. "Oh my God!" He yelled, looking around the bathroom for a brush that would be powerful enough to brush out the knots that sat on his head, he looked like he had no home for God's sake. Failing in his mission, he put on a hat instead and ran out of the bathroom and out the door, not bothering to glare at Speed for failing to wake him up when he knew he had to meet Aimee today. He then stopped in his tracks. Speed could get him to Aimee quicker! He ran back inside and tore his friend off the couch and demanded to be apparated to Obsidian Harbour. When he reached Obsidian, he started running to the destination, ignoring weird looks from people as he jumped around them, lept over short posts and jumping down stairs.

Jace couldn't believe this. He had suffered mean jokes from his housemates because of this date! How could he sleep in? He had ignored the mean jokes about how he was 'a total girl' for not 'maning up' and asking Aimee out, instead waiting for her to contact him, but he hadn't cared at that time, because he was so happy that she asked him out that he felt desperate and stupid, but right now, he was feeling guilty and embarrassed, worried was also present in the pit of his stomach. When he saw the beautiful girl he had met earlier in the holidays, he stopped dead and let out a horrified squeal. Swimmers! He'd forgotten swimmers! He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down, no problem, he was only embarrassingly late, and had no swimmers for the swimming they were going to do. He held his head up and put a smile on his face, he wasn't going to show up frowning. He chekced to see if he was sweating, which was a no, and started walking casually towards Aimee, quickly starting to feel worried. Did she want to hit him with that basket? Was the jacket too much? Was his hair still a mess under his hat? "Hey Aimee!" He said, smiling at the beautiful blonde. She hated him, he knew it, she wanted him to burn alive, he might as well go home before she can kill him. "I'm sorry I'm late, things happened..." He explained. Maybe if he kept calm, Aimee wouldn't cry, or yell, or walk away in a huff. "You look beautiful." He added. Compliments always made a situation better.

Aimee sighed looked at her watch again. Jace was late and Aimee's heart began to race. She was still freaking out that Jace hated her and that he wasn't going to arrive. It would have been just her luck if he didn't. She had put her heart on the line on the off chance that someone liked her back and it would be the icing on the cake if she didn't receive the feelings in return. But it wouldn't have come to a great surprise to the blonde. No one had really liked her up to this point so why would have it changed now? Head down she traced patterns on her jeans with her finger, still praying that Jace was just late and that he hadn't stood her up.

Aimee's head snapped up at the sound of Jace's voice a mad grin spreading across her face. "You don't look to bad yourself," she said returning the compliment. Jumping to her feet she crossed the few steps between them and hugged him tight, burying her head into the hollow of his collarbone. "I was worried you weren't going to come."she whispered, still holding him tight. Pulling back she looked up at him, still grinning. She couldn't even say how much she was glad he was here, she couldn't have dealt with being stood up. Ignoring the swarm of butterflies that was currently making her stomach churn she reached an arm up and hooked it around Jace's neck. Standing on her tip toes she gently pressed her lips to his, kissing him. She tried to show that she wasn't mad and that she was glad he was there. Drawing back her cheeks slightly flushed she took Jaces's hand and lead him over to where her duffle bag and the picnic basket were waiting. "We should go swimming first before eating, otherwise we have to wait an hour before swimming and it will probably be getting colder by then." she said pulling him over the bench and pulling him down next to her and leaning against him. "Sound good?" she asked smiling at him, glad that he was finally here.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#37AAE0">It would be an understatement to say that Jace was relieved by Aimee not wanting him dead, he really liked her and it would have been devastating for him to run all that way, and come to find Aimee plotting his death, or in tears, because if he caused her to cry... he'd never forgive himself, he hated making people cry, well, he hated making girls cry because he had been stupid or something, it had happened and he didn't want to repeat the scenario, ever again, especially after he met the girls lovely body-builder brother, he had never run so fast in his life, he was quite sure he ran faster back then than he had just a few minutes before hand. He smiled slightly, if she menaged to remove his hat (which he was never going to allow) she'd see his horryfing bed-head, and probably laugh at the ball of fluff that was currently his hair, he was just grateful that he had found the hat then and there otherwise he would have tried to brush his hair, or go out without brushing it. He nodded as she continued. "I wouldn't stand you up, Aimee." He stated, though he meant it more as a promise than anything else, he copied her smile and beamed at her, the butterflies flying away and leaving him relieved and ready to start the date, hopefully with no more problems like the one that had just happened, not that it was much, but it could have been so much worse. Thankfully Aimee seemed like a nice girl that didn't like to fight, or atleast not with him, which he was completely fine with. He was too into Aimee to let a little thing like her being rude to people to stop him from dating her, as long as she respected his friends, he'd be fine. It wasn't like Noboru, Alex and Speed were hard guys to get along with, in fact, sometimes they were a little too friendly for Jace's liking.

He was a little surprised by her attacking of his lips, but didn't mind it at all and happily returned the favour, holding her tight, only letting her go when she drew back. It was nice to know that she wasn't angry at him, but if his being late would mean that he would be greeted like this all the time, he might have to make this a habit. But Aimee's first suggestion made him blink a few times before he answered. Swimming? Jace had no swimmers, what was he going to do, dive in his boxers? He nodded slowly, maybe he could stall. "Well, I was thinking we could eat first, walk around for a bit and see the sites, cause some trouble, then have a nice relaxing swim at the end of the day." He explained, trying to buy time before he had to reveal that he would be sporting his boxers if they went swimming. Thank God that he wasn't wearing embarrassing boxers or anything, because if they were white with red hearts on them or something, he would have refused to even consider swimming without his jeans on, which probably would have made Aimee curious and fall down alughing at him, which would not be a confidence boast for the blonde. "Hmm?"
<i>
</i>

Aimee smiled and relaxed at his words, understanding the underlying promise that he made. It was enough to make all nervousness she had completely disappear and she felt herself calm down. It was one of the things she really liked about Jace, he knew what to say but he was also genuine about it, not like a few guys she didn't care to mention. Not that she wanted to think about it, she wanted to enjoy the time she had with Jace and not think about things that belonged in the past. She didn't want to ruin what could turn out to be an amazing day with negative thoughts. She was on a date with a hot guy who liked her, they were going to have and amazing day and hopefully sneak in a few more stolen kisses if she was lucky. So pushing the negative thougts to the darkest part of her mind she focussed once again on the present and the date she was on. Still hand in hand with the handsome guy she was fortunate to be on a date with and still looking slightly flushed, she giggled, "Okay, food first then swimming." she said rolling her eyes playfully and grinning at Jace, leading him over to the bench.

Dropping his hand for a moment the blond extracted the picnic blanket and spread it out on the grass in front of the bench. Kneeling down on it she pulled the basket toward her and began pulling out the large quantity of food, laying it all out neatly. "I must warn you my step mother made way too much food, she couldn't stop at one kind of sandwich it had to be three. There's three types of every thing really." she said finally getting down to the bottom and extracting several bottles of butterbeer and two plates. Turning to Jace she passed him a plate, "Help yourself." she said indicating to banquet in front of them. Aimee was sure that she was going to be bringing home a lot of left overs that day. Picking up a chicken sandwich she took a large bite, suddenly realising just how hungry she actually was. There was a silence while they ate, but it was a comfortable silence that Aimee didn't feel the need to fill just yet. Swallowing she spared a smile for Jace, "How have you been?" she asked before taking another bite of the surprisingly delicious sandwich.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#37AAE0">Jace sighed inwardly, he had a few moments to make up some crazy story as to why he couldn't get into that water. He knew that saying he couldn't swim wasn't going to work, because he had accepted to the date in the first place, knowing that swimming was going to happen. He couldn't say that he had forgotten his swimmers, because that was just too embarrassing for the blonde to admit to, he did have some pride to uphold, she had seen him shop for fluffy pink stuff, and even though they were legitimately not for him, there was always the thought, and he didn't want more embarrassing stories for her to tell her friends at school. Sometimes, Jace felt like a giant dork. He nodded happily. "Good, I'm famished." He explained, which was true because he had to skip breakfast and it was nearing lunch, and he hadn't had dinner the night before because he was too lazy to make it, so he felt like his stomach was chewing through his body and going on a rampage down the road. The feeling was so realistic that he even glanced down the road just to make sure.

Jace smiled to himself when he instantly felt a little lonely as Aimee let go of his hand, he had grown to the feeling of her holding his hand. But then he rolled his eyes and shook his head. It was the first date, he was not going to get too attached to her, because if he said that then he might as well become a clone of Noboru, which was not going to happen. He sat down across from her and stared at the amount of food that came out of the basket, he could invite the whole of Beauxbatons, and still have plenty left over for the whole of Durmstrang. "How many people did you invite out here?" He asked, he was joking of course, but he was quite sure that they could get the whole of Obsidian to join them and they would have plenty for everyone. He nodded and picked up a cookie. So it wasn't as healthy as the sandwiches, but he didn't really care, he felt like eating junk today, and it wasn't going to kill him. A few cookies later, Aimee spoke and he thought for a moment. "My holidays have been pretty good." He admitted, it was nice seeing Speed again, even if his family was crazy and he tended to get into all sorts of trouble with Speed, always involving terrorizing Muggles in some way, but Jace had to be careful because if his parents found out, he'd be killed. "My friend and I spent most of them annoying Muggles to be honest." He added. Then realised what a bad guy he sounded like. "But nothing too bad, we're not horrible people or anything, just some small pranks that inconvinience them a little."
<i>
</i>

Aimee giggled and rolled her eyes, "Sianna believes in making sure that everyone is completely full. This is nothing; you should see my family dinners. Feeding seven people in our house could feed the entire of Hogwarts." She laughed uncapping a bottle of butterbeer and taking a swig, "I fear how much groceries cost in my house." She added before reaching forward to take a cookie for herself. Biting into it she sighed happily, she loved Sianna's homemade cookies. Looking at Jace she felt herself smile. She really liked Jace and she got a bit flustered every time she looked at him. Apparently she spoke of nothing else when she was at home and all of her sisters had made fun of her for finally having some kind of love life. She didn't want to appear over eager or anything but she did have a massive crush on him, it was something she was sure she didn't hide well. She caught Jace's eye and she felt her cheeks redden involuntarily and she dropped her head focusing on the rapidly disappearing cookie.

Face cooling Aimee looked up and smiled and set down her cookie on her plate, picking up a bottle of butterbeer she crawled over to Jace and she sat next to him, her shoulder touching his. Holding it out she offered him the bottle, "Here, while they're still cold." It was one thing Sianna hadn't thought through, she couldn't keep some of the food warm and the butterbeer cold at the same time and Aimee could already feel them warming up in the sun. There was nothing worse than warm butterbeer. Picking up her plate she took another bite of her sandwich, chewing thoughtfully. "My holiday's have been pretty unexciting despite the amount of people in my house. It was just my sisters being pains teasing everyone, including me." she sighed rolling her eyes at the memory, "I should scold you, but meh, I could never scold you." Aimee laughed nudging Jace's shoulder with her own. She couldn't really say anything, she understood the thrill of pulling pranks, she had done it enough times herself. Finishing her cookie she swallowed and reached forward for an apple. She didn't want to fill up too much, the more she ate the longer it would take to go for a swim, and she was itching to show Jace her bathing suit, again in a not showy off way. Resting her head on Jace's shoulder she looked out over the harbour and took a bite of her apple, the harbour was so pretty today, "Isn't it beautiful?" Aimee asked, smiling.

Jace smiled and rolled his eyes also. 'Sianna' sounded a lot like his own mother, who was forever baking and making food, seemingly for the planet. But he liked people like that, because they were ususally the people that were warm and welcoming, it was better to have parents like that than ones that didn't care about you or your friends. "Maybe I should come over some time." He said, sort of taking Aimee's 'invite' in a more serious fashion. He wanted to know more about her, and that would be achieved by meeting her family, even if one of them could feed Africa, and he was sure the others, from their descriptions, would be trouble, but that was family, if families were normal, then there would be nothing for anyone to complain about. "What I fear is whenever my mum wants to go shopping for groceries, half the stuff she buys we never eat, I'm not sure why she bothers to be honest." He said with a shrug. The main thing that annoyed him was that his mum would go on massive shopping sprees when he was home, so guess who carried everything? Jace held back a laugh when he saw Aimee look at him and blush. He was quite sure she liked him, and he liked her too, which was probably why they were dating and having a great time together. But in all honesty, he had no idea why she was with him, he could be the biggest dork on planet Earth, but she still tolerated him enough to actually be seen in public with him. Aimee was perfect, and probably had a line of guys after her, but Jace was lucky enough to have her to himself. She made him happy and he really loved that about her.

Jace smiled at her kindly, and nudged her shoulder with his own, then took the butterbeer and opened it. If there was one thing Jace didn't like, it was warm butterbeer, some people loved warm butterbeer, but he couldn't stand it, it was disgusting and he couldn't understnad how people could drink it warm. It made him sick. "Thanks." Jace sneaked another cookie to his mouth, and then mentally decided that he would stop with the cookies and have something else... like a sandwich, before he ended up eating all the cookies before Aimee got a decent amount. He frowned slightly as she told him that her sisters were being mean. "Aww... don't worry, you're the oldest, right? Just rub in their face that you will be able to apparate before them." He said with a shurg, that's what shut up his young sister, it didn't really work with Alexa and Dyfan, because they were older by a few minutes, but with them he would remind them that logically he should live a few mintues after they die because he was younger, but then Alexa would bring up the fact that women lived longer than men and would cut him down. He didn't have a comeback for that. He smiled innocently. "I will try to change my ways." He said in mock seriousness, he wasn't a bad kid, he didn't really need to 'change his ways', it wasn't like he went around attack people. Jace nodded at her observation, but he really didn't want to go swimming because of his lack of swimwaer. "Yeah... but I bet it's freezing too." He said, trying to make Aimee think twice about swimming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back