Izumi Toyohana

Izumi Toyohana

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Full Name: Izumi Ayaka Toyohana
- Birth Date: January 5
- Current Age: 13
- Basic Appearance: Seh is shorter then average, only 5' 1/2", with dark brown hair that is slightly curly. Seh is of Japanese decent, and has One gold eye and one purple eye. She is very slender, and is made fun off for looking so fragile.
- Parents:
Mother: Aika Miyano Toyohana; She is a teacher at a school, and is very strict about grades.
Father: Daichi Miyosama Toyohana; He works in a big corporal business, and is away most of the time.
- Siblings, if any: None, which means her parents get a hefty donation from the government every month.
- Pets, if any: none, because her parents think they are just a distraction
- Area of Residence: Shinshiro, Japan
- Blood status: Unknown

She goes to the nearest wizarding school by Japan.

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): She has not been to a branch of hogwarts, so she does not know.
- Best school subjects (And why): She was good with potions and transfiguration. She was good with Transfiguration because of all the hands on work, it made her want to pay attention. Potions because she enjoys brewing, and she has always wanted to be a cook, and she compares potions to cooking.
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Her patronous would be a Gazelle
- What would their Boggart be? Her boggart is a deatheater attacking her family
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A Cheatah
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Seh would see herself as a famous singer in Japan, and married with a family.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When her father and mother got back together after a harsh argument.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,

Mama-San and Papa-San were arguing again. But this time it was worse. They argued because a letter came for me, from a wizarding school. Mama-San said something along the lines of, "You promised she wouldn't be!" And Papa-San argued back that it wasn't his fault. I was sent to my room while they were arguing, and just recently the door slammed shut. I'm afraid Papa-San might not come back this time, i'm so worried about this. what will i do if they split up? I don't want them to do this. i have to go now, i think i will skip supper.

~Izu~

Hello there Izumi. :)

I have a few a lot of questions for you:
[ol][li]Do you have a favourite place to be? The beach, or the woods, for example.</LI>
[li]Are you bothered by those who make fun of you?
[li]Your eyes are two separate colours. Can you explain why?
[li]Had you attended a muggle school? What was it like?
[li]Do you enjoy the school you attend now?
[li]You say you have no pets. Would you like to have some, even if your parent don't?
[li]Do you have any other key family members?
[li]Would you have liked to have any siblings?
[li]Why do your parents receive a government donation?
[li]Can you describe your personality?
[li]What do you know of the wizarding world?
[li]Do you plan on becoming an Animagi? Why would your form be a Cheetah?
[li]What do you enjoy best about cooking?
[li]The Mirror of Erised would show you . Why is this?
[li]Your Patronus would be a Gazelle. Why is this?
[li]How strong is the relationship between you and your parents?
[li]What do you think of your parents occupations?
[li]Do you have any good, or bad, memories of your parents?
[li]Is arguing something they do often? Is the wizarding world the main cause?
[li]How do you feel about your farther being away most of the time?
[li]How do your parents feel about you being a witch, and how long have they known?
[li]Your blood status is un-known. Has no-one told you about it?
[li]What are your plans for the future, if you have any?
[li]Do you have any interests or hobbies? It seems you like to sing?
[li]What are two of your strengths, and why?
[li]What are two of your weaknesses, and why?
<LI>[li]Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one?[/li][/ol]

Okay, fingers let's get cracking! by the way, all questions will be answered in character.

1. Yes i do have a lot of places i like to be, but anywhere that it is raining is good. Though my parents hate when i go in the rain. I especially like the woods when it is raining.

2. I'm very sensitive about people like that. I have been picked on before, and definantly didn't take it well. In fact i hit the person in the face.

3. I don't really know why. They didn't used to be like this. Mom used to say it was because i was to many things in my mind, to be put into one color.

4. Yes i did attend a muggle school. But the thing that i hated was that everyone was so stuck up. No one was nice to anyone unless you were a top student; then you were with a bunch of nerds! They were so stuck up! But people wanted to be my friends, though i chose very carefully.

5. Yeah i do, but i'm kind of happy to be leaving. You know, i'm the type of person who can't sit still, even though it's not lady-like to be anxious and always moving around.

6. I would love a pet of any sort! I love animals, and i wish my parents weren't so mean to me, and would let me have a tiny one!

7. Well one family member i remember very well was my Grandmother. Before she died she gave me a beautiful breaded necklace, that only high class women wore. I don't go out without it usually.

8. Yes, it gets lonely in the house sometimes. And my parents are always expecting me to be the best. I bet if i had another sister or brother, they wouldn't be so hard on me.

9. Well in japan, the less kids you have, the more money you get, along with food rations and stuff. I don't fully understand it but I've gathered that much.

10. In my own words, i say I'm weird and mostly nice. I can be a bit hyperactive, and may come off as a bit well hmm... i don't know how to put it, but I'm all around awesome!

11.A whole lot! I've been going to a wizarding school for a while after all!. And i guess i don't know everything, but i will someday!

12. i guess an anamagi would be pretty cool! I mean being able to change at will, and be an animal, that would be amazing. I think it would be a cheetah because i'm a hunter. Not in the way that i prey on the less fortunate, but i follow my instincts and live on the edge (as much as i can anyways). And i don't like being pent up in a cage!

13. I like the accomplishment feeling that you get when you make it right. And the look on people's faces when it tastes good, and it makes a good meal. plus, if i'm ever hungry, i can cook for myself and eat. Yum!

14. Because... i want to stand on my own for once, and be what i want to be. Instead of the way my parents force me to crawl like a child. i want to achieve my dreams without them breathing down my neck. And wanting a family is just what i've always wanted.

15. The patonous. Well the Gazelle is graceful and fast, and sometimes quick-witted. Which fit me. They are a free spirit, which is what i want to be, and could be if i tried.

16. Me and my dad are pretty close, though i don't see him much, but me and my mom fight constantly. She hasn't gotten over the fact that I'm a witch yet, and she holds a grudge about it. We used to be so close, and now this came up...

17. My mom is a very strict person, even more so because she is a teacher. I wouldn't hate her job if she would loosen up a bit. i blame the kids in her school for making her so strict! And my dad's job sucks. sure it pays the bills and all, but i mis him when he's not around. i wish he was at home more.

18. Well good memories consist of whenever they would help me with things, and make jokes. Back when we would watch TV together, even when i didn't have my homework done. My parents knew i could do it, they were so lenient. Not i have mostly bad memories, and hardly any new memories of my dad.

19. They fight more and more. And the wizarding world is the biggest cause of it. My mom knew he was a wizard, but knew there was a chance i wouldn't be. She hates magic for a reason that she wont tell anyone. ANd it causes almost all the trouble at home.

20. I love my father and miss him constantly. I wish that he didn't have to leave all the time, because he helps me with mama, and our fights.

21. Neither of my parents knew until the letter came. Then my mother started yelling. My father knew it was coming, but he never told mama that it was possible.They were suprised i guess.

22. ((OOC Actually that was my fault, i didn't put it on mixed... my bad!))

23. My plans for the future? hmm... i want ti be an international popstar, and get married, and have at least three or four kids. Of course I'll move away from japan, but I'll visit too.

24. Yes i enjoy singing and cooking. I love dancing too, but I'm not so good at that. i have two left feet after all. just kidding. But i also enjoy instruments, i loved music class back in muggle schools!

25. Two of my strengths... hmm? i think one is probably being a very caring person. And also i have a tendency to connect with people on wavelengths they didn't know exist. I'm a counselor i guess is what i'm trying to say. I'm understanding and caring!

26. Weaknesses is much easier. One i am too caring. i let people walk all over me. It's happened before, adn it is a bad habit. Then two, is i can be mean over the little things. One insult can cause me to hit you.

27. ((Last one!WHOOT)) okay three words...
1. Caring: I am very caring to everyone, even the people i dislike. I'm the person that can pick on someone, and if someone else does it, i tell them to back off. That is my squirt.
2. Sensitive: I really don't handle insults all that well, especially to my size.
3. Flirty. Well i flirt a lot, i've been told. Even when i don't try to, people think i'm flirting! So i guess flirty would be in there.

Hope that helps out, thanks for asking so many! Really appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back