Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow Autumn

OOC First Name
★ Missy
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>
<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="100">Missy has forgotten what her role plays were and she wants new ones too.
<i>
</i>

<SIZE size="50">....I didn't mean the title to be that massive. Got carried away with the button.
and too tired to fix it T_________T

I'm back. I'm back.
I'm back from Hiatus.
I'm back....and sick...so please, keep your distance (unless you actually want to get sick, then be my guest.)

Willow is ACTIVE. Aiofe will remain on HIATUS until i'm in the swing of things.

So - I've pretty much forgotten the role plays i'm in.
Even with the uh...the...PM...thing.
Um. So, If i'm currently in a roleplay with you - please uh, post that I'm in one with you.

And if you want to start one - go ahead.
make my day.
please.
Lectures are really boring and I can get internet connections.
yay.

Not making this formatting-fancy, for the fact that I am literally falling asleep.
~Missy

((For those wondering, I've been hosting family from christchurch and i'm completely exhausted.
I'm trying to transfer one of my friends to university also. so. blah. Sick. Tired. Isn't fun.
Thanks for all the prayers and kind messages. it meant a lot x.))​
<i>
</i>

I think it would be awesome if Bella and Willow ran into each other again ;) Especially since Bella's now friends with Danielle Warbeck hehe.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back