It's Usually November, Around This Time Of Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deimos Ares

Right, after a short break from HNZ, I am gradually easing back into roleplaying. I'm not quite back, yet, but I'm getting there. Anyway, I figured that a good way of doing this was by seeking a few good plots for my characters. (Note; these plots may not instantly be active. That's all up for discussion.)
Without further ado, here cometh the line-up..
Deimos Ares
150gh.jpg
Deimos is a werewolf. That's about the shortest summary of his existence that I could possibly give, and it just about sums up the complications involved. He has been a werewolf since the age of fifteen. As can only be expected, Deimos has never been particularly confident with the ladies, or anyone that he may allow grow close to his heart. He did once go on a couple of dates with a Hogwarts nurse, but that dissolved when Deimos lost his confidence after an incident involving the full moon and Dominicus Olaf. This incident was Deimos' greatest fear and he knows that he can never forgive himself. He has bonded a little with Dominicus as a sort of mentor figure for the full moon, but they have no real friendship to speak of. Deimos has always wanted a family of his own, but he's scared to curse his children with his condition.

What I am seeking: A wife. Yes, I think, though he doesn't realise it yet, that a mentally strong woman who is willing to help him and guide him, is exactly what Deimos needs. I'd also love for him to have children (he's not getting any younger) but I'd ideally wait until the couple have been married for a minimum of a year. He'd probably propose about seven months into a relationship, whether it just be a really close friendship, or an actual romantic involvement. If possible, I would like her to be no younger than 25, and no older than 55. Blood status is irrelevant.
I would also like a close male friend for Deimos (possibly someone who works at the Ministry in NZ) who can encourage him to love again. This friend should be at least 28, with no maximum age limit. Again, blood status does not matter, though it would be helpful if it wasn't a muggle for the sake of Deimos being a werewolf.
Dominicus Olaf
dompic.png
A few months back, Dominicus became a werewolf. A few years back, he became Andromeda Fiorelli's admirer. Now, he is someone I want need to find a partner for. He attended Durmstrang, and currently works at the Ministry of Magic in NZ. He has lived in NZ for a few years, now, and he can speak English fluently, though his Bulgarian accent is still firmly attached. Dominicus (or Dom) is a very passionate man, having only ever truly lain eyes upon one girl (in Romeo and Juliet fashion) and finding himself seeking her heart. In an ironic twist, Dom never knew about Andromeda being a werewolf, though I hope for him to eventually meet her again and find out that she is one. Anyway, the main reason Dom and Andy didn't work out, was because Dom has a very strong belief in equality. He's not blood prejudice and he cares not for wealth or background. To him, a person is a person. If they were born to a family of Death Eaters, but don't follow the ideals them-self, then that's good enough for him. Dom is trustworthy and loyal.

What I am seeking: Love. Age is not in the slightest bit important. The person should be female. Blood status is not important, but Death Eaters should rule themselves out of the equation. An older woman might be a nice change. I would like for Dom to have kids in the future, but not until he's in, say, late twenties, or such, unless circumstances change. This person should be accepting of Dom's condition, and, generally, Dom.
I would also like some female friends for Dom. He's never been great with male friends his age, finding them a little bit too boisterous. Blood status is not important. At all. However, as above, I do ask that they don't believe in Death Eater ideals. Though Dom did well at the Dark Arts in Durmstrang, he has never particularly enjoyed them, and excelled in Herbology with flying colours. If they could be around his age, that would be great. If not, that's fine.

I may add more to the line-up (i.e, when I have more time) but for now, if interested, please reply to this topic or PM Deimos Ares/Dominicus Olaf/Larissa Sedgwick​
<i>
</i>

Hey Beth,

I can offer Maddiie Holland here if you like? Either one of them is fine. More friends always good and Maddiie really hates death eaters. Ironically though, half the people she knows are death eaters. I need more good guys on her side and seeing as she a werewolf, I think she would need someone to help her better understand her transformation more. Let me know what you think :) mmkay? Good luck otherwise!

Madz​

Hey!

I have one of Caysi's half sisters; Sanja Petrovic. I think this would be perfect for her, I've been looking for someone for her for quite sometime. She's a mixed blood and would understand Dom's situation. She also is loyal and very friendly. I think they would be a good match. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back