Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rowan Wand 15 Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I've got a few student characters in a range of years, though they are not all going to be included in this. If you really want to roleplay with someone, just post or shoot me a PM and we can talk about it. So with that done, let's get this started.
</FONT>
harry-styles-one-direction2.jpg

Samual Kaster Gryffindor.​
So Sammy is probably one of my most active characters, and he also happens to be my main, which puts him in a special place for me. Unfortunately for him, that doesn't save him from my slightly evil tendencies. :shifty: Anyway, here is a quite overview of Sammy:

Samual Kaster. The younger brother of Tamalia Kaster (Pretty hard to believe, I know. :r ), and he's a lovely boy, he has a very sweet personality and an innocent outlook of the world. He sees things through the eyes of a child and is always on the hunt for fun things to do. Because he chooses to look on the brighter side of life, he totally ignores things that get him down. His main point in life is to live it as happily as he possibly can, and that means that he leaves very little room for negativity. Violence is something he's not a stranger to, but he is totally against it and will not participate in it. Since becoming a prefect, he has adopted a sightly more responsible side to him, making him start to properly think through his actions because he wants to lead by example, and the last thing he wants to do is give a bad example to other students. Sammy is someone that loves a good challenge, he likes doing new things and generally spending time with people, as he enjoys the presence of others. Samual is very loyal to people and it is very difficult to break his trust. Being as trustworthy as he is, this means that he can be lead on and quite gullible. Another downfall for this curly-haired cherub would be the fact that he is extremely understanding and forgiving, since he doesn't know how to hold a grudge. So if someone hurt him in any way, and then apologised, he would forgive them and give them a second chance, then a third one, and then a fourth one. If someone told him a farfetched story as to why they had to hurt him, he would more than likely take their lie at face-value and drop the subject, allowing things to go smoothly again.

I'd love to have just some general roleplays for this one, most of his roleplays consist of him having to do something to further either a plot for him, or someone else. I think it's time to just try and have him meet someone new and just have a chat. That'd be cool. If you've got an idea, though, don't be discouraged, shoot it by me! ^_^
josh-thomas-new-tv-show-300x200.jpg

Andy Hydran Ravenclaw​

Andy is one of my favourite characters, even though he is one of the less used. I love Andy so much because he's just so different from everything, ever and it's just so much fun roleplaying him, even though the amount of times I can roleplay him are few. He's still one of the most entertaining, jus' sayin' :r

Andy, in a nutshell, is very timid and is prone to fainting, or simply running away. He's jumpy, and is easily freaked and scared, making him a target for many. Andy can easily be seen as entertainment for the mean and nasty, some people just don't like him because he's down right odd and there doesn't seemed to be a stitch of normality in him. Andy is prone to sudden attacks of worry and is nearly always shaking like a leaf in the wind. He's a very difficult person to get along with, because he doesn't like people in general as he finds something about everyone that rubs him the wrong way. Andy thinks about things far too much. Whenever he makes a decision, he will thoroughly think out the cons, as he rarely things about what he'd gain from doing something. He is happiest alone, even though he does feel lonely sometimes, he'd never willingly approach someone for a conversation, because he dislikes all forms of communication.

So that is, in short, who Andy is, though I could go on, I think it's best to cut it off there. I'm open to a lot of things for Andy, though I am very choosy on friends (not because I'm a horrible person. :p ) mostly because Andy is very choosy on people and doesn't usually ever feel comfortable with people, ever. I think he's only ever been able to actually communicate to one person that wasn't a relative, and he was still pretty cautious. What I'd really like is just a few more roleplays with this one, he's been in the box for far too long, he's got to get out a little more. xD
<i>
</i>
-3-alex-evans-16045899-700-467.jpg

Jeremiah Raven Gryffindor​

Calling upon Jeremiah Raven. Miah is a very well spoken, and somewhat blunt person. He doesn't see the point in 'beating around the bush' and just tells it like it is, if he dislikes someone, he'll say it straight out, if he finds someone curious, then he'll begin to question them intensely so he can find out more about them and if you annoy him, you get to meet his sharp tongue. Miah doesn't outright abuse people, but when he's angry, he will beginning to nip-pick at people and point out every single flaw they've got, just so he can upset them. Miah does not get angry easily, and will more than likely leave before allowing himself to be angried or pestered for too long, which is why if someone manages to upset him fast enough he can be quite cruel towards them. Miah has a serious vibe about him, even though he longs to just let loose and have fun like normal kids, he can't find it within himself to fully let himself go and just have fun. This causes Miah to try and keep people at arms length, because he's not sure how to make friends when he was raised to be independent.

For Miah, I'd like some more roleplays with people he already knows, or with some people of his own house, and maybe some people in his year? I don't roleplay nearly as much as I would like to with this kid, so I would like some more friends, or even some enemies for him. I really want to get him annoyed, because I haven't yet been able to get him annoyed enough to actually go off at someone, and I think that'll be quite interesting and fun. Again, all ideas are welcome! What he doesn't need is a best friend and a love interest, but everything else is totally welcome.
colin-ford1-300x200.jpg

Abel Smith Slytherin​

Abel is a very sweet boy, he is kind and likes meeting new people. Abel is someone that easily becomes lonely, and when he's lonely, he's more likely to be excitable and confident around others. He is quite a thoughtful person, in the sense that he tends to think a lot and often loses himself in thought, about anything that takes his interest. Abel comes from a pure-blood supremacist family, and being raised in that environment, and watching his brother be thrown out of the family after dating a girl that wasn't a pure-blood, Abel is prejudice and will often refuse to communicate to people if they are muggle-born and he finds out, out of fear that he will be disowned by his family as well. Because Abel is not favoured by many of his family members, he seeks to be liked by most people he meets, simply because he doesn't like being alone and needs to be with someone at all times. Abel believes that he has to prove himself to his family, and his peers, which is also why he is a very hard-working person. Abel is ambitious, and knows what he wants, and does a lot to make sure that he gets what he wants, he doesn't settle for second best and is always looking to improve himself.

Abel is somewhat of a peace-keeper, he doesn't like fighting, or arguing with people, and has been known to cry on occasion if someone keeps at him for long periods of time. Abel prefers to live happily and have fun with people, not hurt their feelings and fight with them, this applies to even muggle-borns, Abel is not an aggressive person and will just treat them negatively and totally ignore their existence, but he wouldn't start a fight with them, so I guess you could say that Abel is a pacifist. Abel enjoys the outdoors and dislikes being locked up indoors, he can often be found outside, running around, climbing trees and just being a normal twelve year old boy.

For Abel, I'd like some friends for him, because he's a cutie. I'd prefer for these friends to maybe be in Slytherin? Just so he can mix with individuals in his own house and form some alliances and friendships within his own house. I would also love for him to have one or two friends that are not in Slytherin, or maybe he could just meet some people that can be put off by the fact that he's in Slytherin? I would also like him to meet one or two muggle-borns, just so I can have a chance to roleplay the other side of his personality.​
<i>
</i>
<FONT font="Georgia">
017566648-knowing.jpg

Dante Raven Ravenclaw​
So this is Dante, my brand new firstie, whom i am very excited for. Dante is the younger brother of Jeremiah, if you could not already tell from the name. Dante is a little bit of a bookworm, though he has quite a lot of confidence. This boy is rarely nervous, ever, but sometimes he just likes to chill out by himself and unwind. Dante, unlike his older brother, doesn't have much of a temper at all, he is a very cool, calm and collected person. He doesn't let people get to him and this attitude can make him seem quite cold to others at times. He is very relaxed and doesn't stress out or worry about things. He goes with the flow and just lives life how he wants to, not really thinking too far ahead. One of his downfalls is the fact that he doesn't think ahead. Dante tends to just do things, seemingly spur of the moment, without much thought for what could possibly happen as a result. This can get him into trouble.

If there is one thing Dante will not tolerate, it is muggle-borns. He just doesn't like them, at all, and he's not quiet about it. If a muggle-born does something that can make him dislike them, he will make snide comments about them, and he won't care if it hurts their feelings or not. This is a more heartless side of his personality that doesn't really show itself unless he wants it to. He loves exploring places, and he loves to read and write. One thing Dante won't allow is for people to apologise for him, or take blame that he deserves, this is because he fully acknowledges his actions, it's just about whether he cares enough to do something about them or not.

For Dante, I'd like basically everything. I've got a best friend up in line, but I'd like him to get out and meet some of his fellow first years, even if he's a little anti-social, who cares. All suggestions welcomed. ^_^
<i>
</i>

Hello, I couldn't help but lurk this topic.
So I've had a few thoughts as to Abel, and I wondered if you'd be up for him and Hayley meeting? She's from a pure-blood family, but they're muggle loving folk who almost feel ashamed of their heritage. Her older brother, Landon, is engaged to a muggle-born. It could be fun to see how these two interact- if you're up for it, of course ^_^

Heey! ^_^

I must admit, I love this idea. I think at first things would be pretty average, but I have a suspicion that as soon as muggle-born were brought it, it'd turn into a debate, which could get him to open his eyes a little more about the issue. So yes, I'm totally up for it.

That would be great. Let me know when you want to get something going and if you want me to start or if you'd rather do it ^_^

Hey Niewl! ^_^

I have Erik here for Dante. They could become friends or whatever.
Here's something about him: He comes from a broken family. His mom and dad got divorced four years ago. He’s very easy-going and is very hyper. I mean, seriously hyper. He’s always moving around and he can’t stay put for more than 5 seconds. He’s diagnosed with ADHD so that pretty much explains everything. And because of his ADHD, he’s very clumsy. He often ends up breaking something; either it’s a thing or a body part. He’s also very sarcastic and is very funny. He loves joking but sometimes, his jokes go overboard. He doesn’t realize he’s hurting someone’s feelings but when he does, he won’t care. He’s talkative and is devoted to potatoes. There isn’t really a day when he’s not munching on one. He’s also very protective when it comes to people (or things) he loves and he can be very rude sometimes. His softer and more angelic side is his musical side. He’s been playing the piano ever since he was 5 and he started playing the violin two years ago. So that’s pretty much him. Thoughts?

-Nico

Abel/Hayley
When the school year officially starts, I'll stop procrastinating and start something. =))

Hey Nico! :hug:
Okay, so I'm quite intrigued by Erik, and so will Dante. Dante isn't used to hyper people, as his family is quite conservative and the only person that is remotely excitable was kicked out of the family... :r So he hasn't really been exposed to that sort of behaviour, so I see this as the perfect time to throw him in the deep end. :p
What I'm not sure about is whether they'll actually get along or not, Erik's personality different. I could see Dante beginning interested in him, but once the novelty of Erik disappears, I think he would find him slightly irritating and I could see them sort of in verbal confrontations. But then again, depending on their RP, Dante might find he likes Erik, so I think we'll have to Rp these two to see what happens. xD

Okay then. You're the boss. ;) Can you start this please? I still have to start another rp. :tut:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back