Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10¾ , Cherry wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eustace happily walked the dungeuns and he missed Slytherin coomon room and take a little nup but he will be do that later. He needed find another girl and she was the third on his list. Eustace smiled when he seen another girl here? Mayby he again was lucky to find people. "Hey, are you Brooke Towsned?" He asked with a smile and holding a rose.

@Brooke Townsend

Brooke had been keeping an eye out for her own deliveries in the common room, but now she definitely had to get a move on again. Tapping her basket against her thigh, she smiled when one of the boys in her year stopped her. "Yeah that's me. You're Eustace, right?"

"Yes, my name is Eustace Ross" He told her with a smile and Eustace liked a little more gave people the roses. Eustace gave her rose with the note. "I have rose for you and happy Valentins day!" Eustace gave her rose.

"Happy Valentines Day!
-Delilah

"I thought so, I've got most of the other kids in our house down," Brooke said, tapping her head proudly before taking the rose happily from Eustace. "Thank you, you as well," She said warmly, reading the note, glad that Delilah had been thoughtful enough to send her a rose. "Have you been able to find all your deliveries so far?" She asked Eustace, nodding at his roses. "Some of the older kids are harder to find I think."

''You are to Slytherin house?'''Euctase was surprise to hear. ''It's not that harder and it's easy to me find other people and gave him roses.'' he told her with proud voice.

"Yes, I'm in Slytherin with you." Brooke wasn't sure if she should be concerned or upset that Eustace hadn't noticed her at all in the last six months despite them sharing every class together, but she tried not to let it get to her. She'd been keeping pretty quiet this year while she got her bearings. "Oh that's good. Some of the older students seem harder to track down. Do you have any siblings to help you?"

"Realy? But why?I don't have brothers and sisters. My brother is a jerk and he learned Drumstrang school! How about you?" He told her and he remember all fight in home and that wy he was happy be here at Hogwarts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back