It's Lisa's birthday!

Lisa Boatwood

Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Humming lightly, a surprisingly happy Lisa Boatwood nearly skipped into the Great Hall for her breakfast. It was her birthday today; it was twelve years since she was born to her now estranged mother. Shame Elaine couldn't be here, she mused, as she sat down to her breakfast. The Gossip Magazine was the last thing on her mind as she sang "Happy Birthday" to herself merrily.

A weary eyed Lauren made her way down from her dorm in ravenclaw tower to the Great hall for breakfast. she noticed Lisa sitting down looking quite happy, despite what has been written about her in the Gossip magazine.

Then Lauren realised why Lisaas so happy, it was her birthday!. Stupid how could i forget! thought Lauren. She made her way over to where Lisa was sitting & sat beside her. "Hi, Lisa. Happy Birthday!" said Lauren smiling. "Sorry i havn't got you anything... Yet" said Lauren with a cheeky smile. "But here. Have an orange for the meantime." Lauren reached for an orange & handed it to Lisa. Lauren would need to get Lisa a birthday present soon, she was the first person Lauren met in Ravenclaw.

Lisa smiled as Lauren flopped down beside her, wishing her a happy birthday. "Aw, thank you," she said sweetly, beaming; at least someone knew it was her birthday. "You don't need to get me a present," she said, "I don't want to make too much fuss."

Taylor entered the hall and automatically began to head over to the Gryffindor table. As she walked past, The brunette heard speak of a birthday, she turned to look and noticed it was her friend Lisa. Stupid, I should know it's her brithday. Taylor walked over to her friend. "You didn't say your birthday was today." She smiled and said it in a happy way while thinking of something to buy her when she next went to brightstone.

Lauren smiled "Everyone says that Lisa, & nonsense its your Birthday you have to make a fuss." said Lauren. "You were the first person i met in ravenclaw & the first person who talked to me. So of course i need to get you a present" Lauren said grinning.

Lisa turned and smiled as Taylor walked over to the table. "Well," she said, shrugging, "I didn't want to make too much of a fuss, being honest." She grinned and started peeling the orange Lauren handed to her. "Twelve isn't really a big number. It'll be different next year..." she smirked.

Taylor snorted at the notion that there would be no fuss. "I am going to buy you something awesome when I next go shopping and don't even think of trying to stop me or I'll be forced to contain you." She giggled as she pretended to threaten her friend."I'm joking, but seriously, I will buy you something."

Lisa threw her hands back. "Okay, okay!" she laughed, "I don't need to be contained!" She giggled and smiled at Taylor. "Nothing too big, mind," she said to her, "I have to draw the line somewhere."

Taylor pretended to think, stroking a beard there wasn't there. "Hmm." She was thinking of something that wasn't big but would be a great birthday present. Jewellery! "I know exactly what I'm getting you."

An owl flew into the Great Hall, over to the Ravenclaw table. In front Lisa Boatwood it swooped now and dropped a letter and small box.

Hey Lisa,

Haven’t talked to you in a while so I thought I’d write you a wee letter. How are things? How’s classes going?? Any favourites yet??

Your next Brightstone weekend is coming up soon right? We should meet up, if you want too.

Before I go, I just thought I’d say:

HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY!!

I hope you have a wonderful day. Here’s a wee present for you, hope you like it, it's blue, seeing as your in Ravenclaw lol.

Talk to you soon,

Jasmin xx

Jasmin attatched the letter and present to Kira’s owl and sent it off to Hogwarts.

((The present ))

Lisa gasped as an owl landed in front of her, with a letter and a package. She had a feeling she knew who the letter was from. I can't believe she remembered! she thought with glee, tearing open the letter and reading it, grinning broadly. I love you Jasmin, she thought, detatching the package from the owl's leg and opening it. It was a beautiful sapphire necklace, exactly matching the ring she wore on her left hand.

"Thank you Jasmin," she said, more to herself than anyone else, and clasped the necklace around her neck with her dainty, nimble fingers. She would have to write back to her friend, and soon.

Taylor watched as an owl flew to Lisa carrying a letter and a present. When her friend opened it she gasped. The necklace was gorgeous. Then a thought struck her, If Taylor bought Lisa a necklace now then it would look like she was copying who ever sent the letter. "Damn It!"

Tyson walked into the Great hall, to see a little congregation around Lisa. He wasn't surprised, but a little disapointed that he wouldn't be able to talk to Lisa without lots of girls listening. He headed over in the direction of the little party, holding the present he had got for Lisa. He stood in a free spot around the table, and smiled at Lisa "Happy Birthday!" he said, putting the present on the table, and shoving his hands in his pockets.

Lisa smiled as Tyson joined the gathering, placing a present on the table. "Aw, thanks Tyson!" she beamed, grinning up at him. She would have hugged him, except that would have been weird with Taylor and Lauren around. And God knew she didn't want another article about her in that magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back