Its just a little torture what is your deal

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Theo was led on his bed with his eyes closed. He was waiting for an owl to arrive to tell him his next job. He hated this while waiting around thing but he supposed it was just one of those things. His eyes shot open when an owl flew into the room and dropped a letter on him. He sat up and took off the string and began to read. He read what he had to do and to who. He only had to torture this guy so at least he would live. He read on and got to he name and adress. Mark Finnigan. He shook his head with a sigh. Dumb name He thought to himself before standing up and apperating to the address given. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Now was the time to put on that happy every day façade that people seemed to fall for every time.

Mark was watching some hockey on his tv. He didn't quite get the concept of skating then throwing the puck in the net, how boring. He yawned, and looked at the screen, some team scored. He didn't know if he should be happy or not, but he just clapped to go along with the routine. Mark heard someone at his door, it was 11 pm, who could it be. " Hello?" He asked as he opened the door.

Theo looked at the guy who opened the door. He was smaller than Theo so he looked down. He put on a fake smile then spoke in a kind manner. " Hello, Mark Finnigan im guessing. Hi im from the ministry of magic. Do you mind if i come in to talk to you?" He put his arms around his back as he finished speaking making himself look professional. He certainly looked the part in his suit so he must have sounded the part too

Mark rubbed his eyes, looking back at the clock in the living room. " Sure why not." He said opening the door wider for the man to get in. " What is this about?" He said looking at the man, crossing his arms.

Theo smiled and walked into the house. He walked into the kitchen and turned around to talk to him. He had memorized what things to more or less say anyway so he knew what to do. " Im afraid its about your sister, Caysi. I think you better sit down." He said knowing that as soon as he did thats when things would start to heat up. He could feel his wand in his back pocket and he was going throught spells in his head

Mark looked around. " Um, sure alright." He said taking a quick seat. " What about her?" He asked looking at the man. " Last time I heard about her, she was getting married soon." Mark said rubbing his eyes again.

Theo looked down and sighed, as if he was sad about something. He slowly pulled out his wand so it wouldnt startle him. " Well im afraid that she has some pretty nasty enemies and some people want to get to her through her family." He pointed his wand quickly at Mark already realising that he was tired so his reactions wouldnt be as fast as Theos. " Incarcerous." He watched as the roped tired him tightly to the chair. " And you happen to be one of those family members you dumb a$$" He laughed evilly. " So where should i start." He laughed and flicked his wand causing the Flagrante Curse. He stuck out his finger and touched Marks arms as he knew it would burn him. He laughed and grabbed him arm in his whole hand for a second or two then released it. " This is going to be a fun night i can just feel it." He chuckled darkly

Mark didn't know how to react. He would rather it be him than his sister any day. " What's your problem?" He asked the man. The ropes were really tight, but at Durmstrang, Mark was taught to handle pain really well. He nearly screamed when Theo burned him, but kept quiet fidgeting in his chair. " Why don't you just leave me alone, I did nothing to you." He said looking at him. " And how the h*ll do you know my sister?" He asked the creep. " I swear if you did anything to my sister, I'll kill you personally."

Theo stood up strait and laughed at the boy. " There is no point trying to get out. Those ropes arent budging untill i say so. ALso i do know your sister, she kissed me once and then i burnt who im guessing to be her husband to be. She wasnt that good anyway. And for the record i have nothing against you but i was told to do this to you by my boss. Count yourself lucky, most people im sent to end up 6 feet under ground with no traces left." He grinned at the boy evilly then pointed his wand at him. " Crucio." He made it last a while before letting it end. He walked right up in front of him and punched him hard in the nose, hard enough for a breack to occur. " Im sure your sister will be next on my list. Or someone elses. not too sure." He laughed, enjoying himself. This was what Theos life was all about, what made it worth living

" No sh*t, I know that much stupid." He said looking at the ugly creeper. " My sister? Ha, you must be mistaking it for some other person." Mark said. He didn't want to scream as the pain went through him, but just moved around more in the chair. " Yeah, no need to break my nose," He said. " Leave my sister alone." He said to him.

Theo shrugged. He knew exactly who she was. " Look little guy i know exactly who she is. Blonde hair, green eyes. Very pretty i would have gotten with her if her dam man hadnt gotten involved. Oh well i made his face as red as his hair after." He laughed at the thought then picked up a blunt knife and smiled. He walked over to mark and pressed down on his chest and worked his way down. He knew that this would hurt because of how blunt the knife was, like a spoon. " I do hope i get to do this to her. I may even make her scream in more ways then one." He laughed darkly again

Mark looked at him, that was an exact description of his sister. " Really, highly doubt that, she's pregnant." He said to the creepo. " Why are you so weird, and doing this to me?" He said in agony. " Leave her alone, she won't want you, she's got a man of her own, she doesn't need you."

Theo laughed and shrugged again. " My girlfriend is pregnant and i make her scream every time i see her. Im not weird this is just how i was raised and you know it was bread into me so its just moulded into my DNA, i carnt get rid of it. And why would i want to life is so much more fun when people are scared of you." He laughed. " Who said anything about needing. Im good with girls when i want to be and i nearly had her once so why not again. Seems about right." He reached out for marks face and touched his eyes that burnt under his touch. " At least you carnt see what im doing now." He laughed again. He would take the guys memory of Theos description and maybe replace it with Caysi as he knew what she looked like. He smiled at that thought and decided to do it when he had finished

Mark shrugged, this guy was a lowlife and had definitely nothing better to do in his life. " What the h*ll are you doing that for?" He asked the weirdo. " Leave me alone, leave my family alone." He said quietly.

Theo punched the guy in the face then between his legs. " Lets have less off this chit chat shall we." Lifted his wand up. " Silencio." He thought about his next move and walked over to the cub boards and took out some salt and rubbed it into the open wound from the knife. " Talk about putting salt in the wound." He laughed. " I might just make this quick and leave bt i havnt made my ind up yet t be honest. See i like you so much more when you carnt speak." He chuckled

Mark wanted to scream but he couldn't. Who in their right mind would want to do this to anyone, even if they hated them? Mark took deep breaths, since he couldn't speak. He hated this guy, what had he or his sister done to p*ss this guy off?

About an hour later

Theo had been torturing this guy all night now and decided that it was time to leave it. He pointed his wand at him and flicked it. Making his memory of Theo dissapearing and being replaced by Caysi. He smiled to himself as he loosened the ropes and took of the silence spell and apperated out before he could see Theo again. He didnt want Mark to remember him at all.

Mark looked around, through squinting because his eyes hurt. Why on earth was Caysi here, and why had she done this to him. He slowly got up, went to the kitchen cleaned him self up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back