It's Hug a Musician Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schyler Johnson

OOC First Name
Holli :P
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hey All!I just knewly aquired Schyler here from my best friend who feels Narnian rp is more of her taste (and I'm the one who loves CON more, and she likes HP more then me)

Anyway Schyler needs a couple of things at the moment,

A Best Friend: Preferably someone from her own house. Someone who would enjoy talking with her and would not mind having her cat hang around them.

A Group of few friends: I would like these people not to be the from exactly the same group as her best friend so prehaps Drama can ensue later (hehe)

Enemy: I would really like for Schyler to have someone who she just can't stand and the same from the other person
Here is Link to her Bio in case you want to know more about her :).

I have Amanda Pike here. When she is with friends she is a comedian and can be hyper and crazy. She jokes a lot, trying to make friends, but never uses offensive jokes. Just ones that make people giggle. She tries to help people out and be friendly. If someone bullies her, her friends or a stranger, she'll stand up using words. If it turns physical, she'll get an adult. She's not good when it comes to physical fighting.

She's in the same house as Schyler, so she could be a best friend? Or just friend?

Think you could start the thread and we can see how close they get?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back