It's good to have a friend.

Samaire Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" oak and dragon heartstring
Sam straightened her dress as she sat on the bench. She was glad to get away from the house for a while. It seemed that the only time recently that she'd managed to get out of he house was when she was going to work. She wanted time to herself so she'd left the kids in Steve's care and gone for a shopping trip. There was nothing she needed but she wanted some time to herself and she didn't know what else she could do.

Sam sat and started thinking about her family. It seemed to be going uphill compared to the last few years. Derv was finally in a stable relationship, Dave's shop was getting more business, Steve had graduated with good grades, Nick was on a great path, Lily was improving her dancing and Jerrod was finally getting a girl. The only bad thing was that Jerrod's girl was a Gryffindor and it was upsetting Lily. This stressed Sam out for no good reason and she wasn't happy about it.

Sandokan Bruke walked along the habour for the first time in a few weeks since he had arrived. Normally he would be down along Bleak Street doing buisness with the dark wizards there or he would be back home in England. He own a respectable home there, where he had grown up and earned from the passing of his mother. Sandokan raised his niece there since the time he was 18, now being 36 his niece was 18 like himself but he was glad she was in a different situation then his own at the time. He didn't regret losing 18 years to care for her, in fact he was proud to say he took in her in, instead of her growing up not knowing anyone in her family. Looking ahead he noticed a women sitting by herself on the beach, and he may have been a player before but now he wasn't sure if he should go up to her. Afterall his heart had just been broken when Caysi decided to go back with her ex-boyfriend even though they seemed to have had something going on and she was happy.

Sam turned her head and saw a man looking in her direction. She smiled slightly, wondering what he was looking at. "Umm, hi??" He seemed to be in a world of his own but Sam was used to that as she lived with kids who liked daydreaming. "Can I help you??" He wasn't bad looking at all but Sam was interested in someone else and this guy looked quite a bit younger than her. She was pretty sure he wouldn't be interested in a mother and grandmother of her age. Especially when she had so many kids. Guys just weren't used to children being around the house and it seemed to push them away. Sam was fine with this. The only guy she was interested in also had a lot of children so he was one of the few who was used to it.

Sandokan stood still as she talked to him he had half the mind to see if it was actually to someone behind him but she was staring right at him. "Oh I'm sorry you just looked lost. Not int he sense that you don't know where you are, unless you don't, that is. But just a general lost," he said stammering out. He didn't know what to say to the women, she seemed nice enough but his heart was wounded now and he hadn't wanted to get to know anyone in the first place when it was.

Sam nodded. "Yeah, I am slightly. For good reasons though. Well, mostly anyway." Most of Sam's brain was currently focusing on the good things. The bad things were hiding away for the moment. "Why don't you sit??" Sam didn't know the guy but he seemed to be perfectly nice so she wasn't going to reject to getting to know him a bit better.

Sandokan sat down a few feet away, a respectful space between them, when she asked him too. The beach seemed to be a nice place to be that day, the sun wasn't too hott and there was a nice ocean breeze coming in the smell of salt with it. "Well, it's a nice day to be outside, isn't it?" He asked not wanting to pressure her into saying anything she didn't want too and with all his issues of being dumped by Caysi for an old boyfriend he didn't want to be pressured in return by saying things he'd rather not say.

Sam nodded. "It definitely is. I could sit here for hours. Then again, the sun's going to be gone soon." The sun was going to be gone soon and then the sky wouldn't be the beautiful red that it was at the moment. Sam made a small gasp. "Oh, how can I be so rude." She held her hand out to the man with a smile. "I'm Sam Green. What's your name??" The man seemed kind and she wanted to get to know him better but he seemed to be hiding. She just hoped she would be able to get through to him that he could trust her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back