Beata Yakovleva-Ives

cambodian ♦ fashion influencer ♦ goofy

Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curved 11 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Beata was walking around the castle in a haste. She had taken up art in her spare time, and she had forgotten her easel! She had her paint, brushes, and canvas, but she had nothing to hold the canvas. It was a new year where she wanted to get things done and explore herself. As Bee was running down the corridor, she tripped and spilled her brushes and paint on the ground. Luckily none of the paint spilled, but she did fall face first, which indeed hurt.

Kace caught sight of the incident and bust out laughing at the girl. It was too comical, much like a muggel cartoon or something out of a cheesy sitcom. Kace doubled over laughing and pointing at the girl. He was mainly laughing at her expression as she went down. A photographic, worthy moment. "Girl down! Girl down!"

Beata could not believe herself. She stood up gathering her things that had fallen on the ground before she turned to the kid that was laughing at her. "You insolent little snot! Shut before I have to teach you a lesson!" she yelled at him as she pulled out her wand with her free hand. She dared him to say something else.

Kace threw his hands up in defense mode, the boy's eyes bugged out. "Whoa, hey!" Kace stepped back, his lips puckering up trying his absolute best trying not to laugh. "I didn't make you fall, now did I? If I see someone fall, then I'm going to laugh!" Kace defended his random outburst.

Beata put her wand away as the boy had a point. She was not easily angered, so she did not know what had come over her. "What's your name you little snot?" she asked and folded her arms over her chest.

Kace bounce from heel to another, ready to doge whatever spell aim at his direction. He relaxed and pulled his famous grin on display. "It's not snot, that's for sure. Kace, what about you, huh?"

Beata looked up and down at the boy who she now knew was named Kace, a stupid name if anyone asked her. "Beata. I am fifth year Slytherin. I'm guessing by how small you are that you are a first year, right?" she asked quickly.

Kace lean back casually one heel while posing with his arms wide open. "I'm not that small! In a few more years I'll be taller than you, Beata! Slytherin? That's cool, is it like the way they said it is? House rivalry between two?" Kace wonder out loud.

Beata chuckled. "When you are taller than me, I will be gone and graduated." she retorted. At the boy's next question she shrugged. "I don't think so. I try to look past houses and look at the type of person that they are outside of that." she said.

Kace touched his chin as if he was really thinking it through. "Yeah, you got a point. But you never know, my cousin just graduated a few years back! She was a Hufflepuff," Kace thought of Danielle, really it's been quite sometimes since he last saw his cousin. "Gryffindors are still better!" Kace can't help but call out with pride swelled in his eleven year old chest.

Beata rolled her eyes at the boy. "Why asking about rivarlies like you're worried about them, if you are going to perpetuate those stigmas?" she asked in an irritated voice. How annoying.

Kace poke his tongue out playfully, "I don't know what you're saying but if there no house rivalries then why do they keep house points? What's the point of house points if there no house rivalries? Not down playing the game is what you're doing!"

Last edited:
Beata sighed. "House points are about competition between houses, not rivalries." she corrected the small boy. His little antics were annoying, and she was ready to walk away at this point in the conversation. "You're going to have an interesting time here, kid."

Kace was reluctant to give up. "Isn't that the same thing? You're confusing me, hey, where you're heading?" The boy bounce a few feet nearer, "Got anywhere to be? I'm bored and you seem not boring, what were you gonna do before that whole fiasco drop, huh?"

Beata shook her head. Competition was healthy, and rivalries weren't necessarily like that. However, Bee did not feel like explaining that to the kid. She started to walked down the hall towards the stairs so she could head down. "I need to go get my easel so that I can paint." she told him, assuming he would follow her. She knew he wouldn't be able to get into her house since he was a Gryffindor.

Kace jump along her tail, keeping mind his distant but still keeping up his pace to not lose sight of the girl. "Okay, I'll just be following for no reason. Yo, I am so bored!" Kace announced, his voice carried out throughout the corridor. Kace grins, liking the way it kind of echoed to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back