Its been so long

Mark Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Mark was sat in his dorm doing nothing of much interest. He was a little annoyed though because the common room was full of students. First yeas to be precise. They were loud ad immature, laughing t the most smallest of things and talking about him while he wasn't looking because thy must think that because he isn't looking he cant hear them. Mark really disliked first years and was glad he didn't know any so that they would hang around him like a puppy dog.
With a groan he stood up from his bed and walked out of the room. He could't put up with it for much longer so he headed out of the Hufflepuff common room before he racked and did some serious damage. He didn't actually know where to go now but he knew he wanted to go somewhere quiet where there would be few people. Before he kn what he was doing he found himself on the grounds. He blinked hard not sure how long he ha actually been walking for. He sighed. He was near the north tower now so he may as well just go to the owlery seeing as that would be quiet and he could look at the owls there.
Once he had walked up he looked out of the window at the view of the grounds and school. He did like the view from here. An he couldn't hear much from the to her students here either which was very good. He just watched owls retuning with letters and such

Alana paced her room. She was feeling very nervous about sending this letter. She hadn't sent one in months and she wasn't exactly sure what to say. She didn't even know if he would bother to read it. He probably thought she was avoiding him. Was she? She didn't think so. With a heavy and fearful sigh, she grabbed a quill and paper and proceeded to write whatever came to mind.

Dear Mark,

I know right now you must hate me. Please believe me I had not meant to lead you to think I was avoiding you I wasn't. I was scared. I wasn't sure how far I wanted our relationship to go and so I took some leave of off school. Ok, ALOT of leave. I really had meant to write you and tell you of my whereabouts so that you could send me a letter if you found the need. Unfortunately time seemed to keep moving and I couldn't find the time.

I will understand if you don't want to see or even talk to me again, I just had to write to you and tell you that it was not your fault and was a fault all my own. I hope that my absence hasn't caused you pain. If it has I would like to extend to you my sincerest apologies. I really do hope that you will be able to find it in your heart to forgive me.

Yours always
Alana.

Mark inhaled the fresh air deeply He loved the scent of fresh clean air around here. A his old school it smelt of the sea and not it smelt of grass and flowers He knew which he preferred and it was the stuff he was breathing in now. Things were starting to get better for him now and he didn't know why but it just felt like a ton had bee lifted from his shoulders. He was enjoying this new found freedom greatly. It was something hat he had not felt in a very long time.
As he looked out of the window at the scenery he could have sworn that he saw a familiar owl. He doubted it was who he thought it belonged too. She hadn't spoken to him in months so he knew it couldn't be. He sighed and walked to the other side of he Owlery which over looked the gardens. Al the different flowers and trees. It was truly a nice place to be and loose yourself. As he looked over the gardens an owl landed net to him. He glanced at it an noticed it was the same one he had passed as Alana's owl. No he didn't doubt it was hers. He frowned. Why did she sent him a letter now of all times, just as his life was getting better. He scoffed and took the letter and opened it quickly not caring if it ripped or not.
By the time he had finished reading it his mood had changed completely. He didnt know why but he just couldn't feel angry at her now. He had been waiting for a letter from her for so long and he finally had it. At least he now knew that it wasn't down to him that she ad stopped talking to him. That made him feel a lot better about it. With a sigh Mark took the owl and the letter and headed back to the common room with all the annoying first years.

Dear Alana
Your letter was long over due and you have no idea how much I hated you for that. It made me think tat there was something wrong wit me because this was the second time that a girl has let without a sign. As for how far our relationship had been going I had only seen you once since we dated, and that had been when we first started dating. Sending a letter can just take five minutes to explain that your busy and can talk much. At least i would have known ten instead of carrying around this weight for months.

As for the seeing ad talking thing goes. I dont want to see you right now. I just want to send letters. See I write back quickly. I will decide when i want to see you again. At least i you take off again t wont hurt as much. And i took a bit f time out to search my heart andsee if there was any forgiveness left in there and there was just enough for you but consider thi the last time I do this. Also f you expect us to be in a relationship agan then i think we have a lot to talk about and get out of the way.

Mark.

Mark,

I can completely understand you hating me. I would have felt bad if you didn't. You deserved so much better, and I had promised you that, and then for me to go and leave was completely inexcuseble. I know we have alot to talk about and I am relieved that you are willing to give me one more chance. When you are ready let me know and we can meet face to face once again. But until then I am perfectly happy writing to you and answering any questions you would ask of me.

I am sorry I caused you pain and I am terribly sorry that you pushed that blame unto yourslef. It was me at fault and always had been. Though I am greatful that you actually saw fit to read my letter. I had been so worried that you would simply have torn it up, or worse sent it back without even taking a look at it.

I would like to finish this rather short letter by saying. That I swear on my life, that I will never hurt you again. And if you wish for me yo leave you alone, say the word and I will do so. I really hope that you can find it in you heart to see how much I truly care for you. I am just sad it took me alittle longer to see it myself.

Alana.

Alana

Im glad you understand. I would hate for you to not understand my feelings on the situation. How ever I would like to correct you on one thing. I do not deserve better. After some of the things that i have done in my life I feel like most girls are out of my league and im undeserving. You do not know the event that makes me feel like this yet but maybe in time I will tell you. That is if our still around. What you do know however is my current frame of mind.

Its no because of you that I carried the weight on my shoulders, you should know that I would have done it anyway even if you had said this a few months earlier. I am glad that did send this letter though. At least now I know and at lest now we are talking again. I am grateful for that. If things do get better between us then I think you will be pleased to know that this is my last year ere so we will be able to see each other more. All I will have to do then is wait until you finish school. I know that you care fr me, that much was obvious in your first letter and I will say that I too still have my old feelings for you and even though you give me your word now that you wont hurt me I still want to wait a bit longer fist.

Mark

Mark,

I am glad that we are able to talk this out. I keep sitting here wondering if you've changed your mind and never want to talk to me again. Then I get your letter and I realise how much of a pathetic person I have been. I then realised that if I felt bad you must have felt almost ten times worse, thats when I decided that I would never do it again. This is the reason I will wait for you, until you decide either to take our feelings up again, or leave them where they are. I'm just happy to see your hand writing again. No matter how messy it is, it made me happy. You've no idea how much I didn't realise I had actually missed it.

But anyway, enough of that any more and I will start crying. You don't need to be reminded of old grievances I'm sure. So how are your seventh year classes? You've already been through sixth year, and I'm really nervous about my Newts next year. What did you get in your Owls before. I got two O's which I'm happy about. But I unfortunatley got one T too. Which is kind of sad. But it was a dumb class anyway. I could care less about American history. I'm french. Honestly.

It was good to hear from you.
Alana

Alana

Im sorry that this letter is going to be very short, I need to get to a lesson. Im already late but ah well. You shouldn't worry about me not writing back, im always gong to write back. Im glad that you wouldn't do it again but to b honest I have gotten over it once, a second time wouldn't be as hard. My hand writing is not that messy. You see it when it is then you woul have a different opinion all together.
You better not cry just because you are talking bout our past, it may be our future yet you never know. Seventh year classes are ok I guess, a little boring. Well actually a lot boring. Its all about one thing, our NEWTs. Im so tired of hearing about them. I got a few A's and E's in my OWLs. Nothing too good but ah well. Anyway I need to get to lesson now.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back