OOC First Name
Marijke
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Ivelisse could hardly believe Crystal had suddenly shown back up at school but seeing her very particular white hair around had confirmed what she thought she had seen: that the girl was in fact back. Part of her had almost forgotten the other girl had even existed but that was mostly because Crystal had always been so quiet and Ive was far too preoccupied with her own struggles to have missed her much when she was gone. Now that Crystal was back, however, Ive was determined to catch up with her. She had been one of her first friends, mostly because she somehow reminded her of her dad and sister, and friends were definitely something she could use at the moment. Wasting no time Ivelisse had wandered around the school, trying to find Crystal in some of the most common placed she could think of. Luckily, her search wasn't too long nor was it in vain as she quickly noticed that familiar head of hair when she passed the student lounge. Strutting in Ive shot a smile at Crystal as she headed straight over to her. "Crystal, hi!" She greeted before dropping down in the armchair next to where the girl was sitting. "I didn't even know you were coming back. How're you doing?"

Crystal had been seeing Louis and Eugene already while being back here. But there was one person she used to hang out with and kind of looked up to when she was younger. And hoped to see her. Although Crystal was an bit nervous of what the girl would think of her now. What if she didn't liked her anymore or would think weird of her? Crystal had figured to go to the student lounge. It was an place where she usually met people and there was some reason people came to her, one of them her hair usually which stood out. Crystal always thought strange of it and people at Scotland had made fun of it. But perhaps people liked it here? She hoped so at least. She had found an place in an armchair and took out an fashion magazine which seemed to be cooler than an magical creatures book. And as she started reading she suddenly felt someone sitting next to her and as she looked to the side kind of scared someone would say something negative she noticed the person she wanted to see. And was glad to see the girl coming to her. '' Hey Ivelisse!'' Crystal said excited and than calmed herself thinking that was cooler. Crystal smiled shortly and put her magazine down. '' Surprise.'' The blonde said with an smile. '' I'm good. Very good. How are you?'' She than saw the prefect badge with Ivelisse as well, just as Eugene had. And Crystal wasn't suprised about that.

Ivelisse wasn't quite sure what to expect from Crystal. They had always been obnoxiously different and she didn't even know whether the girl would still want to hang out with her. Whether she would still like her even. Crystal had been gone for a few years after all, anything could have changed. Or maybe nothing had and she would be exactly the same but Ive didn't expect that. She had changed, grown, and she was sure her friend had too. If she could still call the girl her friend anyways.

Ive kept herself from grinning when Crystal greeted her. Either she had become way more social or she was just glad to see her. Perhaps looking for friends as much as she was. She snickered when Crystal chimed in with a casual 'surprise' as if it wasn't a big deal that she had transferred back from to her old school. Surely it would be difficult to fall back in line with old friends, perhaps even try to catch up with everything that had happened to them. "Yeah, no, me too. I'm good." She replied with a small smile and a nod before glancing at the fashion magazine Crystal was holding. "So are you into fashion now? Or did you just forget your books about magical creatures?" She asked, slightly joking.

Crystal tried to see how Ivelisse really thought of her, but how could you? If there was one thing were Crystal was bad at was reading people. She had been naive and got bullied. But now she would perhaps shot out her friends or remain anxious as they were intending well. It was an battle really. But she was glad to see Ive smiling. Crystal was actually glad someone did not ask where the hell she went through. And just pretended like they were left somewhere and continued from there.
'' Good.''
Crystal just said as an response to the girl. And the fashion magazine was an good thing to have she knew it. It was something she could use many times. But it felt like people only would think of her as cool as they knew she was the cousin of Evelyn. That didn't felt nice, but it was better than to be invincable. Crystal had to see how Ive ment this, perhaps she thought of the magical creatures as stupid like many did. And smiled. '' I like this magazines. It's nice to see. And sometimes see an familliar face in it.'' Crystal than said. As she turned an page she saw her sister with an big picture. Almost like if she had planned it. '' Look this is my sister.'' Crystal than pointed at her showing Ive. And figured this was also an good way of avoiding the other question or joke what is was.

Ivelisse had no idea why Crystal had left or what had happened to her during that time but she wasn't keen on asking either. Surely, it was a topic of conversation the other girl had gone over multiple times since she had gotten back to Hogwarts and she wasn't interested on adding another one to the mix. She didn't specifically care either. Crystal had been gone and now she was back. Simple as that. If anything serious had happened she was sure the girl would tell her anyways. If they managed to stick to being friends again that was. Which she hoped they could. Not just because Crystal reminded her of her dad and her sister but also because Ive was in desperate need for some more friends. "Oh, wow." She responded in slight surprise when Crystal pointed at one of the models in the magazine, mentioning it was her sister. "That's cool. Has she been doing that for a long time?" Ive questioned curiously, glancing at the picture to try and see the resemblance between Crystal and her sister. "If you're still into magical creatures though I could perhaps but in a good word for you with my dad. His previous student assistants have graduated so I bet he could use an extra pair or hands."

As Crystal wondered how Ivelisse would react she watched some people who came in and out. And she smiled as Ive seemed to like this. Crystal than nodded. '' Yeah after she graduated she went doing that. Some years now.'' Crystal than said to the girl. She hadn't seen Athena in a while, since she moved out and was travelling a lot. But she really looked up to her sister. Although she knew she could never be like that, and had other dreams. And than she heard her old friend say something which made her happy, but also doubt what she had to do. Follow her heart, or choose wisely. '' Is he an professor here?'' Crystal had to dig deep, but she could not remember that her father worked here as she was here an student. She had to know the details first before she would give an answer.

Ive nodded when Crystal mentioned that her sister had been modelling for a few years now. In all honesty, she had never been one to read a lot of fashion magazines. She liked nice clothes, sure, but mindlessly looking through magazines wasn't her cup of tea. She was sure she had seen a picture of Crystal's sister somewhere else at some point though. Perhaps an advert or something. "Yeah, he teaches Care of Magical Creatures. Upper years." She answered when Crystal answered about her dad. It had seemed like something she could've easily deducted from the context of the conversation herself but Ive didn't mind actually telling her about it anyways. "He started taking on assistants like three years back but all of them have graduated by now. And Merlin knows it's be nice to have him stop asking me." She finished with a soft laugh.

As Crystal got more information and explanation about her dad it seemed he was an professor here. Crystal wondered how that would be like if one of her parents would ever teach here. It would be strange she figured and what if people didn't liked them would they dislike you directly? But it was something what made Crystal smile as well since she now knew perhaps her father would help her trying to get the carreer she wanted and this would be nice. But Crystal was now busy with Quidditch too. So she tried to keep an neutral face and not too much like an child with an icecream. The blonde would get lessons next semester from the man it seemed, so she could introduce herself already or perhaps Ive would. Crystal grinned as Ive joked. '' Well If I could make him stop ask you. I will offer myself than.'' Crystal joked back. Hiding the fact that she wanted this because she liked it so much. People at Scotland didn't always could enjoy the same thoughts of her facination for these creatures. Especially for dragons. '' Do you follow the class as well?'' The white blonde asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back