Its amazing how everything has changed..

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Steph was on a day break from Durmstrang, she wanted to return to New Zealand, just for the day, just to see if anything had changed.
She wandered around the familiar streets of Brightstone Village. A soft smile on her face, she ran her hand through her bright orange hair. It was hot, much hotter than it was at Durmstrang. She had come prepared though, her clothes were thin, and comfortable.

The streets were empty, only a few people walking by with shopping. She passed the shop where she used to work, the shop her brother used to own. Steph sped up, not wanting to linger outside, not allowing any memories to come rushing back. She was good at this now, she could block anything upsetting. She could block any emotion that threatened her happiness. Aiden and Demetris had helped her with this, they made her strong, toughened her up. She had been a mess when she transferred to Durmstrang, and those two were the only ones who knew her situation, the only people who could help her. Now she had a group of friends, mostly guys, one or two girls. And none of them knew anything about her past, other than Aiden and Demetris of course.

She sat on a bench, pulling out her muggle mobile. Steph had only just got the hang of it. She texted her best friend, Gabrielle, who was still at Durmstrang, and stuffed the mobile away, looking around the streets for anyone she could talk to.

Aiden, like Steph, was on break, and they had travelled together back to New Zealand. She had let his friend wander around, while he went to their home momentarily to check up on Giselle. After changing into a pair of shorts and a white wife beater he began running. He knew that the students at Hogwarts were back at Hogwarts and to say he was relieved would be an understatement. He didn't want to get the looks from people that knew him, because well, he had grown up and they needed to.

After an hour or running, Aiden's calves began to burn, and he was tinged with a slight sweat. He stopped in the middle of the road and opened the water bottle. The fourteen year old drank some of the cool water.

that was lame sorry Steph

Steph had stood up, and began wandering around the streets aimlessly again. She couldnt stand the heat, she had obviously gotten used to the cold back at school.

She saw Aiden running, and didnt want to disturb him, but when he stopped and took a drink, Steph skipped up to him. "Hey Aiden," She smiled, "Nice run?" She asked.

It wasnt lame at all, ah it's nice to RP again:]

Aiden looked over at Stephy as she approached him and eveloped her in a tight hug, letting his sweat press onto her body and clothes. "Hey Steph. Great run. What are you up to?" he asked her, squeazing the girl tightly until pulling away.

Steph laughed as she was pulled against Aidens sweaty body. She returned the hug, but not as tightly.

What are you up to?

"I was just wandering around," She replied with a smile, pulling away from Aiden. "How long have you been running?"

Aiden nodded his head and said, "God I'm glad none of the Hogwarts students are out. They keep staring at me when I'm here to visit my sister or when we have to come home for break." He shrugged his shoulders as he was asked how long he had been running for. "About an hour," he said, taking a sip of water once more.

Steph nodded in agreement, "I dont think I could face them, not yet at least." She closed her eyes, shaking the thoughts of their faces, the way they used to stare as Steph walked by, but then, she was just skin and bones, she was lifeless.

"I need to get back into running, I stopped at Christmas. I cant stand not exercising." She pulled a face at the thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back