Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Chestnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
For about have an hour Aodhan did exactly what he promised his uncle he'd do right before the man left him alone at the ice cream parlour to quickly visit Flourish and Blotts. But eventually the eleven year old got rather bored with sitting and waiting for uncle Eryk to return. So naturally he ignored the voice of his uncle telling him to stay put and walked from the away parlour looking for some excitement before his uncle would come back. Deciding that he was hungry and wanted to eat something first before having fun, Aodhan made sure to stop inside to get himself yet another ice cream. Afterwards he passed several shops as he was licking the chocolate flavoured ice cream, hoping that an opportunity to have fun would reveal itself to him.

It was not often that Andi left the secluded part of the country where she lived, so when she did leave she made the most of being in civilization. This usually involved exploring obsidian harbor and window shopping in the sweet stores rather than buying anything. It was a task considering Andi's insatiable sweet tooth and her equally insatiable hunger but she always managed to control herself because her parents were smart enough to realize she would waste money on food and therefore never gave her any to spend. She simply had no other choice but to stare longingly at the food she wanted to eat and although it sounded boring it was fun all the same. That day was the same as every other day she left her farm and she skipped happily between two of her favourite sweet shops, eventually crossing paths with a boy carrying what looked to be a chocolate ice cream. Andi stopped, turning on her heels to walk next to the boy as she asked "Where did you get that?" because while she knew there was an ice cream parlor somewhere in obsidian harbor she was yet to figure out exactly where it was.

While Aodhan ignored his uncle's command, he made sure to avoid Flourish & Blotts in case he was seen by the man. He loved his uncle and would normally do whatever the man asked of him, but how could he stay put at his first visit to obsidian harbour ever? He had to see every shop before the two Kaelen's would return home, besides, he already bought everything he needed for school, so it wouldn't matter if Aodhan got lost because they didn't need to go inside a shop anymore. Aodhan's eyes wandered off while licking his ice cream, looking at every shop as he walked pass them. He was right about to walk towards a pet shop that had caught his interest earlier when a girl walked besides him asking where he got his ice cream. Aodhan smiled, ''There's an ice cream parlour back there.'' he said while pointing in the direction he came from. ''I could take you there if you want?''

Andi looked in the direction the boy was pointing, searching for the parlor though it wasn't in her line of sight. Although she could not pay for any ice cream nor was her dignity low enough to ask a stranger for money (something pointless in her opinion too, as she only wanted to spend money she worked for), she did want ice cream or to at least find where it was sold so she could return there with her parents later that day. She nodded as the boy asked if he could take her there, saying "Yes! Show me!" and wrapping her hand around the boy's free arm, pulling him in the right direction. Ideally she would have looked for the place herself but that was a task she had tried and failed at many times before so dragging someone along to help her find the place was the smartest and only option. "Do they have lots of flavors?" Andi then asked as she continued to walk in the direction the boy had pointed to.

Aodhan nodded his head at the girl's question as she was pulling him towards the direction he pointed at moments ago. ''Lots!'' he exclaimed with a bright smile on his face. He had never seen so many flavours at an ice cream parlour before so was amazed by the choice of flavours he could choose from, he had never even heard of some of the flavours that the parlour sold. While the soon-to-be sorted eleven year old walked towards the shop with the girl besides him, he knew that they would soon pass the shop his uncle was currently in, so when they were about walk by, Aodhan, instead of looking at the shop, or in that direction at all, turned his head the other way so that if his uncle would walk out of the shop he wouldn't see his nephew ignoring what he told him to do.

The prospect of finding the ice cream parlor in the first place and having a wide range of flavors to choose from when she got there nearly caused Andi to drool as she walked. Luckily she wasn't raised in a barn despite growing up on a farm and managed to control her excitement to finally figure out where this famous ice cream store was and to stare at and hopefully try some of the ice cream later in the day. Her mind was solely focused on finding the store, and therefore attuned to the environment around her. This was why her determined steps slowed as she noticed the boy she was dragging with her dramatically and unexpectedly turn his head in one direction. She frowned out of confusion as she asked "What are you doing?" because it was pretty weird as to Andi it was completely out of context considering her mind cared more about finding the ice cream parlor than anything.

Aodhan turned his head back to the girl when they successfully passed Flourish & Blotts without being deteced by his uncle. ''I was kind of not allowed to leave my seat at the parlour,'' he answered while he glanced behind him one more time just to make sure that he wasn't accidentally seen or followed by his uncle, ''But I really wanted to get a chance to stop by one of those pet shops before we leave, so ignored what I was told and left.'' He saw no reason to lie to the girl since she wasn't an adult that had caught him red handed so he gladly told her what he was doing. ''You better hurry up once we're at the ice cream parlour so that I can check out that shop before my uncle notices that I'm not where I am suppose to be.'' Aodhan told the girl with a smirk on his face, assuming that she would walk back the same way they came from. ''I'm Aodhan, by the way.'' the eleven year old said as he gently pulled her into the right direction.

The boy's explanation suddenly caused his weird actions to make sense. Andi nodded knowingly as he continued to explain however never did she stop her steps as finding the ice cream parlor was still in the forefront of her mind. "I'll hurry up! I don't have money so I can't buy anything yet. I just want to finally see where it is!" The blonde exclaimed as she flashed the boy a toothy grin. She, too would have liked to go into a pet shop to see the animals so she hoped the boy wouldn't mind her tagging along after they found the parlor. As he introduced himself that seemed a more likely happenstance. Her toothy grin was still apparent on her features as she introduced herself in return. "Nice to meet ya, I'm Andi." She looked away from the boy to the street in front of them. "How far away is the ice cream place from here?"

Aodhan looked confused when the girl walking next to him told him that she didn't have any money to buy an ice cream once they would arrive at the parlour. ''Wha-..'' the boy muttered as he was trying to figure out the logic behind going to a ice cream parlour without bringing any money. ''Why? - Nevermind. Eh, I don't mind paying for your ice cream as long if isn't like, really expensive.'' Aodhan then said and smiled at her. He eventually came to the conclusion that she had forgotten the money and didn't realize it until they made their way to the parlour, as that was probably the best logical explanation he could come up with. He smiled again when she introduced herself too, ''It's nice to meet you, too.'' the eleven year old replied back, and at Andi's question Aodhan poined at a sign with an ice cream cone on it that stood in front of the building at the end of the street. ''It's right there.'' he told her before licking his ice cream again.

"No!" Andi practically shouted, nudging her elbow into Aodhan's side as he offered to pay for her ice cream. There was no way in hell she would allow him to do that and especially not when she knew (or knew she could convince) her parents to buy her ice cream at the end of the day. "I'm going here with mum and dad later and that's when I'll get ice cream." As she explained she nodded confidently. Soon Aodhan pointed at a sign shaped like an ice cream cone near the end of the street they were walking. Andi smiled at the realization the store was not far from where she was looking all along. The sign itself was pretty obvious so it was amusing to the girl to notice how distracted she must have been by the nearby candy stores if she was able to look over the now obvious placement of the ice cream parlor for that long. "Oh wow! It's so obvious." She said, more to herself than anything though as she walked closer to the store she realized there wasn't much point going inside until later. Andi then pursed her lips in thought, asking "Now that I know where this is, do you want to go to that pet store?" when the idea came to her.

''Oi!'' Aodhan shouted in return when the elbow made contact with his side. ''Why did you do that for!'' the boy said angrily, confused as to why he had just been elbowed by Andi. Rubbing his side as they continued to walk towards the building, Aodhan listened to the girl besides him talk. ''You could have just said ''No thank you, I'll get some later'' you know, instead of elbowing me.'' Although he still didn't understood why exactly she did it. For a moment Aodhan had seemed to forgotten all about his uncle and how angry he would be if he saw that his nephew wasn't sitting in the chair he left him in. Aodhan smiled when Andi noticed the ice cream sign as well. Apart from the undeserved elbow in his side, the girl next to him was actually pretty cool to hang with, so when she asked if he wanted to go to the pet shop he saw earlier Aodhan nodded his head. ''Yes, let's go!'' the soon-to-be-sorted boy told his companion. ''But we better hurry before uncle Eryk sees us walking around.''

urgh, this is bad, sorry.

Andi nodded when Aodhan agreed to go to the pet store and said they should hurry. Andi turned on her heels in the direction they came from, smiling mischievously as they walked. The idea to suggest a game suddenly dawned on her as it would make the time she still had in Obsidian Harbor for the day worth it and it would also make sure she didn't get bored of Aodhan. Though he was interesting and helpful, Andi had a habit of getting bored easily. It would likely happen if she kept simply walking with Aodhan so she soon opened her mouth to say "We could make this a game, you know?" while continuing to smile. "Like the floor is made of lava, but instead of the floor we need to avoid all the grown ups." With a giggle, she then added. "First one to reach the pet store wins?" They would no doubt annoy everyone around them but it was for the sake of having fun so Andi couldn't have cared less.

Aodhan looked up at Andi when she opened her mouth, and smiled once he heard the girl's idea to play a game whilst walking towards the pet shop. ''Okay,'' he simply said, agreeing to play Andi's game. ''I guess I see you soon then.'' Aodhan added quickly and without waiting for her to say something in return, the eleven year old gently pushed her aside and ran off towards the shop, avoiding a few grown ups along the way. Growing tired of running the whole way, Aodhan looked over his shoulder to see if Andi was catching up on him, and she was. Smiling brightly because this was definitely much more fun that sitting in a chair at the parlour waiting for his uncle to come back, Aodhan sook picked up his pace again, sometimes barely able to avoid a grown up. He was only hoping that he wouldn't accidentally crash in to his uncle, otherwise the fun would stop.

Andi laughed when Aodhan agreed to play her game and then side stepped away from him when he pushed her to one side, so she could run on her own path towards the pet store and hopefully win the game. On the way she dodged as many adults as she could, jumping and running along an unoccupied bench when a gaggle of old women were in her way. She had her sights set on the pet store and as far away from losing as possible. As she ran she did her best to keep up with Aodhan though by the time they both reached the store and Andi bent over slightly, panting from the exertion, she realized she had lost by the smallest fraction. She was a fit person but Aodhan was clearly the better runner. Or at least the better dodger of adults. Either of those options made sense and Andi was glad to have met her match. At least in that game. She turned her head towards Aodhan and smiled. "Next time, I won't lose so easily!" She proclaimed, laughing.

Aodhan leaned against the wall of the pet shop, laughing and panting at the same time. ''Keep on dreaming.'' the boy commented as he looked up at Andi with a grin. At least all the training he did as an alternate on his football team finally paid off. When he could breathe properly again Aodhan pushed himself off the wall and turned to the door of the shop while his hand moved inside of his pocket, counting the galleons in his mind. ''You ready to go in?'' he asked, looking over his shoulder at Andi. He had a feeling that there wasn't much time left anymore so wanted to move in and out as quickly as possible with a brown cat in his arms - paid for, obviously. Aodhan hadn't discussed owning a pet with his aunt and uncle yet but thought that, if he had already paid for the cat he was going to get, that he wouldn't have to return it and could bring him or her with him to Hogwarts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back