It's all about Blood (Closed)

James Potter

Wand
16 inches Mahogony Pheonix Feather Core
James walked along the lakefront knowing that it was too cold to go swimming. a Bluebell flame had been floating around him however to provide him with some warmth so that he could leave the Commonroom and think. The year was almost over and soon he would be back on the Quidditch Pitch playing for the Canons, Kiera however would still be in school with plenty of other guys trying to bid for her attention. James at times wished he could talk to his mother or father about these sort've things but had spent the last two years not speaking with them. They hadn't approved of him leaving school early and worst yet believed they proved there points when he had returned.

Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron however had been more then welcoming and accepting. Uncle Ron had mentioned it being one of the perks as Uncle rather then father. He had then mentioned that if Hugo or Rose did anything like that he'd probably have killed them. James had found some humor in this and decided to continue talking with his other relatives knowing full well that they were probably sending progress reports back home to his parents. James didn't think he minded that much though as he picked up a small stone and began throwing across the cold waters. James wondered what Kiera was doing right now as he continued trying to sort out the mess that laid inside his head. The wind blew cold and James felt every bit of it even with the bluebell.

Bellatrix was dressed in her usual black garb and her Slytherine sweater on. She also had her rather school festive, Slytherine ring on as well. She decided that it seemed like it would be a good night to walk along the lake. It had been awhile since she had been out and she despirately needed time to think things over. As a crisp gust of air engulfed her as she exited the castle she shivered. Her hair jet black hair was windblown and swirling around her face. Her sharp eyes followed a light that was floating along the lakeside. As she got closer she noticed that it was someone as to whom she had never met before. Silently and stealthily she followed this curious boy for awhile. Finding that he too was doing nothing but thinking she decided to confront him. "Who are you?" she hissed from the blackness behind him.

James turned around at the sound of the voice with his wand as it lit up with a nonverbal 'Lumos' spell. It was a girl and from the way she was dressed she was obviously in Slytherin house. James didn't hate the Slytherins as he did when he was younger but someone hissing at him for his name was inexcusible to say the least. James first glance at the girl said that she could be very pretty if she wanted to however she had instead chosen to go with the weatherworn look that some girls get when they stop caring about things. Or when they had a lot on their mind, James could sympathise with that as he looked at her with a slight glare of someone who'd been somewhat offended. "That's not how you introduce yourself" James said somewhat matter of factly as he lowered his wand slightly. "My name is James Potter and yourself?" James asked trying to sound polite.

Bellatrix's eyes scanned this boy who was before her. Her eyes rested upon his eyes and she found them rather intriging...beautiful even... When his eyes turned into a glare Bellatrix too became defensive. "Who are you to tell me how I can introduce myself?!" she spat. "And Potter? Related to thee Potter?" Bellatrix asked not wishing to say the name of the disgusting foul boy who killed the Dark Lord. "And I'm Bellatrix..." she said in a proud tone.

"Nobody really" James said in answer to her question though sounding matter of factly, then of course she brought up the whole 'Potter' thing. "Yes, my name is James Siruis Potter and I would be the son of thee Harry Potter" James said with a bit of annoyance, it wasn't as if he didn't play professional Quidditch or had his own stories of herorism to tell. It seemed he would always be overshadowed by his father's accomplishments. "Bellatrix?" James said knowing that names quite well from the stories he'd heard as a child "like in Bellatrix Lestrange?" James asked with a slight bit of humor it was odd indeed that she would carry that name since the original had been a monster that had finally been killed by none other then JAmes' grandmother during the battle of Hogwarts. James had been told the epic tale when he was around 13 or 14 and knew it quite well.

"James Sirius Potter," Bellatrix repeated in a mocking tone. "You sound like you would much rather not carry around that legacy of a name." she acknowledged. "I wouldn't want to carry it around either. The man who gave you that name is a disgusting swine." she said with quite a bit of anger. "And yes Bellatrix as in thee Bellatrix Lestrange. I was named after her. Close family friend. Or well...was." Bellatrix stated in a glorious tone. "My last name is Green though." she added in an offhanded manor.

JAmes decided not to reply to the comment about his father. He didn't believe that his dad was a swine but also had no real need to defend him right now, James and his father didn't exactly see eye to eye. Besides, James didn't want to insult the girl in front of him so he merely said "I knew of her" James had a bit of a grim on his face. "That's a nice last name" James said trying to say something that might sound polite, especially since she was wearing a green sweater the coorellation was a bit humorous to say the least. James decided to open the introductions futher by holding out his hands "It's a pleasure to meet you miss Green" JAmes said with a smile, he was never one to be rude to a pretty girl even if she did look a bit dishiveled at the moment.

"Why thank you James Potter." she replied a soft smile that illuminated her face. And with that she took his hand. Her bony pale fingers grasping his tightly. Her eyes changed within all this and appeared to have a happier look within them. Once again the wind blew which tossed her long straight hair around her face. And with that she quickly let go of his hand, pulling a long strand of hair out of her eye. "So...." she said softly, finding her lack of socializing skills to come up extremely prominent now. "Why are you out here?" she asked, a twinge of honest curiosity behind all her words.

The way she spoke, James couldn't help but get the feeling as though she were not a people person. It seemed to be the opposite with James, he tended to like people however between his names and the assumptions people made they didn't seem to like him. "It's not a problem" James said with a smile, "I just have a lot on my mind right now is all" James said matter of factly "what about you?" James asked as he added with a slight smirk "pretty girls like you normally have better places to be then out at the lake this time of night, well by yourself that is" James said changing his smirk to an endearing smile. James seemed always to be that guy that could cheer up and girl, it seemed to just be something built into his personality and even though she was a Slytherin. It didn't mean she had to be abandoned or left to wallow in self doubt.

"I too have alot on my mind." Bellatrix answered quickly, trying to conceal her blushing. He was so sweet to her. Something she never came across. And being called pretty, why that was new too because she never had time to worry about her looks. She, in her mind, always looked the same, like a skeleton. But her cheeks turned red before she could conceal them and there she stood. A blushing fool. She didn't know what to do and her eyes grew big. And she quickly turned her back to him as a last resort.

James knew that it could be a disaster as he walked up behind Bellatrix and placed an arm on her shoulder like his mother use to do when he had something troubling his mind, it wasn't mostly due to things people said about him when he was younger. "Do you want to talk about it?" James asked politely "I promise I'm a pretty good listener" James said with a hint a amusement in his voice, James seemed to always want to lighten the mood. Especially when it looked like someone needed it. "It might make you feel better" James said as he thought about Kiera for a brief instant wondering if she was with her boyfriend right now or thinking about him. It seemed as though coming back to school even for a year brought more drama then James had inticipated. He kinda just wished it would all go away again.

"No, I'm fine." Bellatrix stated turning back around again to face him. "Honestly....I am just not good with this sort of...social interaction." she stated. Then changing the subject she added, "Why are you even talking to me? Do you really not have any idea who I am and what I have done?" she asked in disbelief. People usually ran at the sight of her. Or quivered in their boots. After all she did kill a girl her first year. Go to Azkaban twice, had the Dark Mark, covered the Great Hall in bloody writings, and now her most recent accomplishment is that she was now recruited to be a Death Eater.

"I'm James Potter remeber" James said with a smirk "I really don't care about what people say about others" James said matter of factly. "I believe in getting to know the person and seeing what they're really like, besides everyone deserves a second chance" James said with a slight shrug. "I think you have great social interaction skills, just that people haven't really given you the chance to speak or open up" James said staring at her eyes not with sympathy or regret but with fierce determination. "You seem like a pretty strong girl and that might intimidate some, but I don't get scared that easy" James said knowing that his history at Hogwarts Scotland probably helped with that. "So Bellatrix, what do you like to do for fun?" James asked deciding that maybe she'd like a lighter type of subject to talk about.

ooc: They should go swimming.

"Um..." Bellatrix said in a pensive manor. "I'm not really sure. I've been rather busy lately that I haven't done anything fun. I use to hex first years, or curse muggle bloods, and sometimes I would hang out with my best friend.... But other than that I haven't done anything. Nothing fun at least.... not even school." she said slightly laughing at the end of her words. "What do you do?" she asked very curious about this Potter boy and what his activities were. She was also begining to notice that he was rather good looking. And with that thought her mind wandered....

(The water is freezing XD)

James had a minute thought of disbelief as Bellatrix said her hobbies. James felt a bit of chill as the wind blew, "you must be cold" James said as he pointed his wand and a few bluebells flew out and began floating around Bellatrix in order to warm her up. "I play Quidditch for the Chudley Cannons, I just came back to finish school" James explained "I like Quidditch mostly, playing wizard chess is pretty fun as well" James said a bit matter of factly. "You look like you'd be good at Quidditch" James said with a smile "are you sure you don't play?" James asked with a smile as he took a step closer his bluebells merging with her's to create a barrier of warmth around the two. "You look a little cold still" James said as he took her hands and began to rub them in order to warm her up. It was up close that James really apprieciated Bellatrix's original look.

ooc: Damn.... well they need to do something fun!

"Yes I am cold...." she said softly, and thanked him appropriatly as he conjured the bluebells around her. "And yes I am....thank you...." she said softly, blushing as he took her hands. His strong hands felt warm engulfing her freezing bony ones. "And Quidditch...interesting. I don't follow the sport. I really could care less actually. But maybe if I watch you....I might like it better" she said. Her natural flirting ability coming into place. "And yes, I don't play. I've only flown a broom a few times." she admitted feeling slightly pitiful. She could feel her heart beat quicken as it felt as if they were closer and warmer together.

OCC:lol we'll figure something out XD

James looked at Bellatrix and smiled, he liked Kiera but sometimes old habits don't die so quickly. "well Bellatrix" James said with a smile as he continued to warm her hands. "It would be my honor and pleasure to teach you Quidditch" James said with a bright smile as the bluebells continued to warm the two. "Sometimes you need something fun and exciting to make you see the joy of life" James said as he looked into her eyes "and if it just so happens to make you sweat and tired then it tends to be all the more fun" James said as he thought about what Kiera might think if she saw this, he wasn't exacltly making out with Bellatrix. With all women though that were pretty James couldn't help but feel a bit of attraction towards her, though he was sure that he liked Kiera more. If only she didn't have a boyfriend to mess everything up they would probably have been together at that moment.

"You know, my best friend Kiera plays Quidditch." she stated not knowing the consequences of mentioning the girls name. "She could always teach me..." Bellatrix said shying away from him. "And I really am not one into sports....and you know...I may have to go..." she said awkwardly feeling scared of this social situation finally. It was all hitting her, he wanted to do something with her and yet she felt as if he wasn't all there. As if his mind was still off and thinking about the things that had brought him out here tonight.

"Don't go" James said rather sternly as he walked quickly in front of Bellatrix, he could tell what she was doing an a heartbeat. This was a self defense mechanism that told her to be frightened and leave when she was getting too close or open with someone and James wasn't going to just let her get away. For some unknown reason James felt a kindred spirit inside Bellatrix that he had never known with anyone else, even his own family. What Kiera and James had was a natural bond and attraction that James loved but what he saw with Bellatrix was like a mirror of what he may have become, they had both been treated very coldly by the world and even the few warm things that had occured in their life was fleet and neverlasting. Everything that they had ever enjoyed they themselves had to grant, except James had a family who loved and cared for him. He had to wonder if there was anyone like that in Bellatrix's life that had been that way towards her, truly given her unrequiented love.

"I'm close with Kiera" JAmes said wondering if Kiera had ever mentioned him to her best friend "she's very good at Quidditch and probably could teach you" James said rather quickly. "She's actually the person that been bugging my mind lately" James said rather slowly as he looked at Bellatrix. "We had a moment.... a sort've connection but I'm not really sure if it was real or just cinderella going to the ball" James said openly wondering if Bellatrix knew anything about it or if she might even be capable of shedding some more light about Kiera. "I know she has a boyfriend and I can't help but wonder if I'm suppose to be defensive or what" JAmes said as he looked towards Bellatrix as though hoping she might be able to grant the advice that James both wanted and needed. James even had to wonder what type of advice she would give.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back