Closed It's A Wide World

Guiliana Johnson

OOC First Name
Nichole
Gadget couldn't believe her luck this year. She'd made it this far, the weather was perfect - and now the young woman was messing in the dirt, digging out the pretty rocks she saw. She was a little ways away from the Lakefront, but still some stones dropped by birds made their way to the grass. The ginger girl brushed some sweat off her forehead, slightly smearing mud on it without realizing - and then pulled forth a grey stone that sparkled with quartz in it. The girl stood quickly and slipped it in her pocket. However she turned too quickly after, and smacked face to face with another person. "Oi!" She yelled in surprise and pain. It would be no surprise if she got some dirt on whomever she had slammed into - but she hoped she didn't. Opening her green orbs she gave a half cocked smile. "Sorry bout that, dude."

Uno was in her usual mood. People often had different descriptions for her mood, grumpy, rude, confident, best person ever, but the Slytherin girl didn't really care too much about what other people thought of her - the only one she felt aware of was Phineas. His opinion somehow mattered to her, but she didn't think she'd ever let him know. He didn't need his ego getting any bigger, and Uno hated that someone actually had some sort of hold over her.
Although September was still a bit chilly, for some reason, Uno felt like swimming. She had only swam once in the Lake, but today she was going to do it again. The Slytherin girl had her togs on underneath her clothes, as she made her way down to the lake, looking around to see if anyone else was there. She didn't really feel like company. As Uno turned her head back towards the water, someone smacked straight into her. Uno staggered backwards, letting out a few expletives, dropping her bag and clutching her head. She moved her hand away and saw it had mud on it, before she glared up at the person who had walked into her, not caring for her apology. "I am not a dude, and this is not a time for cute pet names. I'm sure you can come up with a better apology for trying to kill me." Uno said, folding her arms, still glaring at the girl.

Gadget listened to the girl, appalled by the fact she thought that dude was a pet name. “Chill!” The native Aussie said with a roll of her eyes. “It’s not a pet name, I call everyone dude if I don’t know their name.” And while Gadget would normally be a little friendlier, it was obvious that this girl didn’t want friendly. “I can use a spell to clean your back if you don’t know how to, but I already gave you an apology so stop bugging.” She offered, pulling out her wand and refraining from doing anything without permission.

Uno rolled her eyes when the girl told her to chill - as if that was going to calm her down at all. She was not in the mood to deal with some sassy fourth year (and definitely not seeing the irony in that), and scoffed when the girl assumed Uno didn't know how to clean herself. Raising and eyebrow, Uno folded her arms, not intimidated by the Gryffindor who called everyone dude. "Firstly, that was the crappiest apology in the whole world. And secondly, I'd suggest you point that wand at yourself and learn a spell to fix that mop on your head before you try to 'fix' anyone else." She said with a roll of her eyes. Stupid Gryffindors.

There was no shortage of people that Gadget liked in the school, from almost every house. But this girl, she was not one of them. She laughed a little at the girl. "Sorry you didn't like my sorry." She said, throwing her hands up in mock defense. "Also, make fun of my hair all you want. At the end of the day, I can fix my hair, but you can't fix your ugly heart." Shrugged the girl. "Now, it's kind of dirty out, might wanna go back inside before anyone else gets mud on you." With that, Gadget shook her hand slightly, unintentionally slinging some more of the dirt off her hand and onto the girl's upper body. Though if Gadget was honest, it was a pretty hilarious sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back