Its a small world

Riley Smith

Riley apperated to Hawaii. He wanted a bit of time to relax as he had no lessons today he thought tht the beach was all to good to pass up, not to mention he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to go in the sea and maybe meet some beach babes. Riley stood up and headed into the water. He wasnt bothered about getting his clothes wet, it was too hot for that. He wasnt going to stay in for long anyway, he just wanted to cool of before he went back on to the sand.

Once he had been in for about five minutes Riley got out of the sea and headed up the beach, lying down in a shady bit of sand that wasn't as ho as the rest of it that was in the sun. He knew he was god when it came to weather, he could walk around in a T-shirt in inter but there was a limit to which he could with stand

It had been a while since Rais had visited a friend of his in Hawaii. He apparated himself to Hawaii and proceeded to visiting his old friend. After he met with his friend and was done, he thought it maybe a good idea for him to hit the beach for a while before he headed back to Hogwarts. Walking along the beach, he saw someone familiar looking on the beach. It was as if someone else from Hogwarts was here as well, another professor perhaps. As he got closer, he noticed that it was the newly hired professor, which he believed to be Riley Smith. He slowly walked over to his colleague and said, "Great minds think alike." Rais smiled. It was really funny how both of them managed to be at the same place at the same time. "I take it you are Riley Smith? The new DAD professor? I'm Rais. I teach Flying." said Rais doing an introduction of himself.

Riley looked up as he heard someone walk towards him. A lot of people had walked close past him but he just got a feeling that this one would be different and he was right. Th guy began to talk to him and Riley smiled politely and laughed. "Well i dont know about being the DAD Professor but i am the DADA Professor, although i am a dad so maybe. And yeah Im Riley, nice to meet you Rais." He said with a cheeky grin. He had liked his little comment but he wondered if his teenage comedy would be lost on this older guy. "Its nice to meet another professor thats for sure. The only one a really know is Cyndi but thats because i have lived with her for two years." He said before he sat up. "Your not really a Professor any more though, your term is over." He said wondering if he still had to go to the school anyway

Rais made a mistake of saying DAD professor instead of DADA professor which he was a little embarrassed for, but people made mistakes and like a normal person, him making mistakes wasn't an exception. "Yea, sorry, I mean't DADA professor." said Rais as he laughed a little bit. He wasn't sure how DAD came out of his mouth, but he didn't care anymore about that, he just wanted for the conversation to keep going. "Please to meet you Riley." said Rais. Hearing that him and Cyndi use to live together, it was a little surprising to hear, but nonetheless, he was curious. "I see, you and Cyndi lived together? I have know Cyndi for a while and never heard about you from her." said Rais being curious. It was a little interesting to hear from Riley when he said that Rais wasn't a professor anymore. Little did Riley know, there was some schedule changes for this year, which is why Rais was to teach during the second semester. "I believe you are mistaken. Since you weren't hear last semester, the flying classes last semester were canceled and were re-scheduled for this semester, so yea, I'm a professor this semester. To be a professor, you don't have a teach all your long you know." explained Rais with a smile.

Riley shrugged his comment off. He knew it was just a simple mistake, he made them all the time. "Ah dont worry about it Rais. Happens to me all the time." He said biting his bottom lip and smiling at the guy. Riley had once gone for the position of Flying Professor but he decided not to do it in the end. He liked his new job, he usually always had something to do. "No i still live with her. I assume she likes to keep her personal life and work life separate. She seems like that sort of type." He said thinking about Cyndi and smiling. He was glad he still had his best friend in his life after their little 'incident'. He didn't know where he would be without her. She was one of the first people she met here and she had given him a roof over his head. "Ah well that explains it guess. So how long have you been a Professor then?" He asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back