It's a long drop.

Jasper Rider

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Jasper sat on the edge of the cliff like he had done many times before. He always came here when he was in a bad mood. It made it so no one else had to put up with him at least. Plus, the amount of people Sam had asked to talk to him was getting unbearable. Jas cared about his aunt but she was so nosey sometimes.
Jasper stood up as the last light from the sun disappeared behind the horizon. The moon was rising on the other side of the sky. It was very bright; almost full.

Paul walked over to the cliffs. Jasper had left and he guessed that he would be by the cliffs. He was always there and Paul was a little nervous of what he may do every time he came here. When Paul reach the summet of the cliff he saw Jasper. He walked over and stood behind him. " Jasper why are you here? You should be at home." He said, he didnt want him to be here at all.

Steve walked with Paul. They both knew that Jasper was going to be here. A window was smashed in his room and that meant only one thing; he was in a bad mood. Bad moods always meant he went to the cliffs. Of course, most people in the family didn't know this. The only other person who knew it was Nick but he was out.
Steve saw Paul go up behind Jasper and thought it a bad idea but he left his older cousin to so the thinking.

Jasper turned when he heard his brother's voice behind him. He shook his head at what he said. "No. I shouldn't be there because it isn't home. Home is with mum and dad." Jasper hadn't been completely right since he had seen the mangled bodies of his parents nearly eleven years before. He had always been a bit of a loon but in a good way. Now he was a psycho.

Paul sighed at what Jasper had said. " Yeah well you have to make do with what you got. Would you rather you didnt have a family at all and you have to grow up yourself? Now get your sorry ass home." He said sternly. Paul didnt want Jasper to do anything stupid and reckless.

Steve didn't like the way Paul was treating Jasper but he guessed it had to be done. It was probably the only way to get him moving anywhere. That is, not including the option of dragging him by his hair.

Jasper raised his voice as he spoke. "I'll go in my own time!! I don't need a bossy git like you running my life!!" Jas was fed up of being bossed around by Paul and Stacy. They acted like he was a little kid still. "I'm eighteen!! I'm old enough to make my own choices."

Paul stood his ground and stayed where he was keeping his posture. " Yeah and im older than you and apparently you do need to be bossed around because look where you are. Your on the edge of a cliff that to me looks like a dumb thing to be doing. Now go home before you do something stupid. The family have gone through enough with you adding to it."

Jasper pushed Paul away from him. "Get out of my face and leave me alone!!" Paul of all people should have known to leave him alone when he was like this. "I can do what I like when I like." Jas knew what Paul was talking about when he said about the family going through a lot but he didn't care.

Paul pushed Jasper back, he wouldnt usually do this but Jasper needed to learn his place. " No you carnt do what you like. Who the heck do you think you are. You do all this sh!t and you never think of the knock on effects of it. We are the ones who have to clean up your mess. Why dont you think of someone else for a change."

Jasper took a step back to balance himself, his foot almost sliding off the end of the cliff. Jasper's anger exploded. He ran at his brother and rugby tackled him to the floor before pinning him down and punching him. Jasper was shocked that he could do it. Paul was more athletic than he was. Jasper was more of a bookworm.

Paul put his arms up over his face to defend himself from Jaspers punching. He pushed him off hard then kicked to go further. Jasper may have been strong but Paul naturally had a bigger build that Jasper and was quicker and agile. " Calm down before you do some damage." Paul said trying to talk some sense to him

"Get away from me, you f**king d!ckhead!!" Jasper's breathing was fast and uncontrollable, his pulse sped up. "Why can't you just leave me alone!!" Jas shook his head. He knew the exact way to get to his brother. "This is why mum always preferred me."

Paul got up and ran towards Jasper. He rugby tackled him and punched him in the face on the decent. He landed a few punches before he noticed the decent was taking a long time. He looked away from Jasper and saw the approaching ground a distance away. He had pushed hem both of the cliff face. As Paul realized what was going to happen all he could see was Lindsay. His pregnant love. " Cr@p."

Jasper felt the pain of Paul's body hitting his. He expected more pain from his back hitting the floor but it didn't happen...yet. He was falling. All the times he'd thought of jumping and never done it. Now he was, just not intentionally. A tear fell down his face when he remembered Candy persuading him away from the edge. Now she was alone. And everything around Jasper was black.

Steve watched the two brothers fighting. He didn't want to get in the way of the two of them. They were both bigger and stronger than him so he would only end up hurt if he tried. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped when he watched the two of them fall. He ran over to the edge but hesitated before he looked over. He had to see whether either of them were alive or not. He looked down and saw both bodies montionless and surrounded by blood. Steve knew they were gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back