Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida made her way through the portrait holes she was waiting in the aranged spot to meet Arisa, she had her bag sung over her shoulder, she wasnt wearing the best thing to be sneaking around at night, but Kida had discovered fashion during the holiday break, and she liked it, she dusted off her clothes and sat waiting for Arisa.

Arisa walked down to the kitchens. She was nervous because she had agreed to let Kida dye her hair. She had wore and old t-shirt and jeans. She had also brought all her hair products and her special bottle of hair dye that turned what ever color you wanted. "hey Kida" Arisa said going over to her friend "great jacket" she said looking at Kida's cloths.

Kida Grinned "Thanks, you look great aswell" She said looking at Arisa, 'that shirt needs a jacket and maybe some bangles' Kida thought to herself, She looked at Arisa again before saying "Follow me"

. . .

Kida made her way through the Tunnels, slowly she opened one Portrait, The room was empty so she jumped out. Kida looked around before walking over to a sink of the kitchen waiting for Arisa, Kida pulled over a chair and set it up.

"thanks" She said before following Kida. She went and sat in the chair and gulped "im trusting you with my hair, please please please just dont dye it purple or something" Arisa said with a small smile. She pulled out her purse "oh and Kida, these are all my hair products" she said handing her a heavy bottemless bag. "and theres a small jar of hair dye in there that turns any color you want" Arisa said with a smile.

Kida Looked at arisa's Bag. "Arisa, we're going to Dye your hair Redish Brown, not any colour you want" Kida said as she put Arisa bag on the ground under the chair out of Arisa's Reach. Kida Put her bag on the bench and pulled out a packet of hair dye and place it on the bench. "We shall be using this" she said smiling Slightly, Kida slowly turned on the taps of the sink and waited for the water to run warm. "Are you ready"

Arisa took a deep breath "yes" she said closing her eyes and waited. She didnt like the idea of using non magical dye. So many things could go wrong. But she was trusting Kida so she sucked it up and sat there.

Kida began to work on Arisa's hair, Kida followed the Instructions. working layer by layer, making sure she didnt miss any blonde. "You have so much hair arisa geez its taking forever" she said laughing slightly, as she read the instructions and continued to dye her hair. "It says to wait 15 minutes" she said as she snapped a shower cap over arisa's hair so it all stayed together "And now we wait"

"i love my hair" Arisa said with a smile "it would be down to my waist if my mom hadnt made me cut it" She said with a sigh. What could they do in 15 minutes. "so what can we do in 15 minutes?" Arisa asked with a small smile.

"Uhmmm" Kida said looking around "Get FOOD" she said walking over to the fridge, "There has to be chocolate here somwhere" she said looking around for food

Arisa laughed. She walked over to the cubort she knew the chocolate was in "white milk or dark?" Arisa asked opening the door to reveal 3 diffrent shelves all piled with chocolate.

"White and Milk" She said running over next to Arisa "Sweet Lovely Chocolate" she said looking at it all

Arisa laughed and grabbed a chocolate bar for her self and took a bite "oh my god" Arisa said with a smile "its like heaven" the one ting she loved more then shoes was chocolate "this is the one thing i love more then shoes" she said hoping up on the counter to sit and took another bite.

Kida grabbed a bar of marble chocolate out of the cupboard and jumped onto the counter with Arisa taking a bite "This is Nothing like..." Kida choked on the word for a moment "M..Muggle Chocoalte" she said eating the chocolate. "Why cant this be served for breakfast lunch and dinner its so good"

"because thats not healthy" Arisa said with a sigh looking at her rounded tummy. She had gained weight since she came here. "on second thought maybe i should find something healthy" Arisa grumbled putting down her chocolate and going to find a carrot.

Kida sighed as she looked at Arisa. Grabbing her arm and handing her the chocolate "No time. time to wash your hair" she said smiling and she jumped off the bench and made her way over to the sink

Arisa went over to the chair and lent her head back into the sink. She would see how her hair turned out in a second and her stomach was in knots.

Kida took off her jacket and put if on the bench, Quickly Kida whipped off the shower cap and washed Arisa's hair out, the lighting was terrible. but Arisa's Hair looked Fine, Kida quickly threw a towel over Arisa's hair and dried it, and quickly sat Arisa up, and showed her the hair, handing her a mirror. Kida quickly walked over to the lights and turned them on. Kida walked back over to arisa and looked at her new hair

"What does it look like?" Arisa asked opening her eyes. Kida hadnt said anything yet and she was getting nervous. "come on say something" Arisa squeaked.

Kida looked at Arisa's hair, she moved Arisa's Hand up with the mirror in it. She opened her mouth to say something but didnt

Arisa looked in the mirror. Her hair was bright red. For a second she was to shocked to say anything. Then she let out an piercing scream loud enough to wake the whole castle. "MY HAIR!" She yelled "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL HAIR!"

Kida continued to look at Arisa 'No Yelling its all good' Kida spoke to soon, as soon as Arisa screamed she fell onto her knees, and blocked her ears, she swore she was going to go death. "The Dye Must have had a reaction with your Blonde Magic Hair dye, making it brighter then it is ment to be" she said still holding her ears, she was certainly death now.

"my poor poor hair" Arisa said as she began to rock back and forth. "ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod" Arisa said. Then she noticed Kida on her knees "are you ok?"

"Dear god i'm death" she said, Her ears felt like they were full of water, she saw Arisa's Lips move, but she only heard a gurgle, Kida shook her head she had no idea what Arisa was saying. Kida stood up and looked at Arisa. "I cant Hear you" she said her own voice sounding like a gurgle to her. Kida slapped her hands over her mouth. she shook her head trying to unblock her ears but it didnt work. Kida took her hands away from her mouth. "Its fine Arisa, your hair is Fine, just... Red. we have to keep it red for a few days before dyeing it back blonde" she said looking at the packet.

"we need to get you to the hospital wing!" Arisa said when Kida said she couldnt hear. She stood up and grabbed Kidas arm "come on lets go" She hated the idea of having red hair for a few days but Kida was more important.

Kida could partly lip read, she saw Arisa say Hospital wing and auto matically pulled her arm away "Oh No never again, they always keep me locked up in there" Kida said looking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back