"The Things you hide in your heart - Eat you alive!"

The Basics

Character's Name: Ithica Persephone Reinhardt
Character's Birthdate: December 30th 2033
Hometown: Kawarau, Queensland
Blood Status: Half Blood

Wand:
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Dragon Heart string Core

Length: On the shorter side of things, this wand offers excellent control and aim - easily an extension of one's own arm.

Style: Straight and smooth

Wood: Aspen is a renowned dueling wood, having a great history within the art and exceptional skill for charms.

Core: This wand core is popular with the dark wizards, but useful for all as wands of this nature seem to learn spells with more ease than other wands do. A wand with dragon heart string will contain a great deal of power, so it is advised that the wand caster know how to handle such power.

Flexibility: Sturdy: A solid wand for any witch or wizard - easy to use, and highly dependable.

Hogwarts House: Slytherin

Appearance

Hair: Pitch black with hints of blue
Eyes: coal black, expressively round
Height: 5' will grow to a maximum of 5' 2"
Style: many of the young wizarding and muggle people she met in Japan were part of the Harajuku culture and she has since done her best to incorporate this style into her appearance.

Other Distinguishing Features: scar on the back of her neck

A Little Deeper

Personality:
I appear to look like a small angelic child, with all the outward show of wanting to do good and being of assistance to others - I have learned to put on a mask, to not wear my heart on my sleeve, to hide deep within me everything that ever happened to me. All that people see is what I want them to see, they will never be allowed to see the real me - I don’t even know who that is, not any more.

I look out for myself now, I take no prisoners and Merlin help anyone who gets in my way! The world is not a nice place and I despise all those who think that a bit of kindness, a hug and compassion, hope ... can get you anywhere. It doesn't, I know!
<i>
</i>

Ithica has not had an easy life, she has been the brunt of her fathers violent drunken outbursts for years, having to deal with that and then cope with the sober version of him that would apologise like crazy and swear it would never happen again - but it always did. Secrets and lies is how she grew up, it was what she learned to do and learned it well. She has promised herself many things, that Hogwarts will help her be the witch she was meant to be and that once she came of age, she would leave home and make her way in the world - she would never drink alcohol, she would never let another person hurt her and she would never care for another person. These things in her opinion made you weak which was how she saw her mother and she never wanted to be anything like her mother!

She is the wolf in sheep's clothing - she will offer the hand of friendship but know you are really shaking hands with someone who is likely to cut yours off if it means she benefits in some way. She keeps her own secrets close to her chest but any that are confided to her - get out in the most callous of ways. She is not a friend you want but she's definitely not an enemy you need.

History:(How did your character grow up? Where? How did they enjoy their childhood? Anything interesting happen to them? How did they first learn about magic?)

Family:(Include any relatives your character has [parents, siblings etc.] and some on them [A mini bio, if you will {Age, occupation, blood status, a little history}]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back