Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
homosexual
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Mordred led Agnes into the Student Lounge, and she seemed to be close to crying. He had no clue what was making her so upset, but he was glad he was there to make sure she was okay. He sat down on sofa by the fire and motioned for Agnes to sit next to him. "Um, are you okay? You looked a bit spooked in the common room," he said softly. Mo made sure to try to make eye contact with Agnes before he said anything else.

Agnes had been surprised when Mordred caught her on the way out of the common room. She couldn't just stay there, not with everything else going on. "No, I am not okay!" she said, perhaps a little more aggressively than she'd meant to. Everything going on in her life right now was most definitely not okay. She sighed, glancing away at anything that wasn't the Slytherin in front of her. She'd not spoken to Mordred much in the past beyond a few comments and questions, so really she wasn't entirely sure why he cared.

Mordred was a bit surprised at Agnes' reaction, but it was to be expected since he had not been very kind to her last semester. "Hey, I am sorry about last semester. I was really upset about the game, but there is no excuse for treating you that way," he apologized. However, Mordred knew that was not the problem. However, he wanted to make sure the air was clean before he pressed on. "Did something happen?" he asked cautiously.

Agnes shook her head, a small smile appearing on her face as Mordred apologised to her for last year. Was this what he wanted to talk to her about? Did he think that that was why she'd been too annoyed to be in the common room? "Whatever, it's fine." she shrugged. In truth she'd not really thought about it too much since it happened, although now that she did he had been pretty abrupt. Agnes supposed that's just what responses you got about something you were passionate about. It was with his second question though that Agnes looked back to the Slytherin, his tone had changed. She didn't see any harm in telling people since they were bound to find out anyway, provided she didn't go into the specifics of their relationship. "Elsie Baros, she.. she was a Ravenclaw, in the year above," this never got easier to say. "She died over the break," her eyes welled up again although she managed not to cry, she'd done that too much recently. "She was my best friend." That was the story that she was going with at least, yes, Agnes had lost her best friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back