It wasn't me, it was... her?

Amelia Andrews

OOC First Name
Olivia xx
Wand
Bamboo and Daisy Petals, 12"
Amelia leant against the wall, having just yelled at another 'puff. She appeared completely carefree, skipping another class to work out how to get expelled. Someone else she recognized from her house walked past, and Amelia stuck out her leg to trip the boy. The boy looked up, tears in his eyes and grazes from the stone floor on his knees. "Oh cry me a river," Amelia laughed lazily. She wasn't worried about getting caught, that'd be perfect. She hummed a triumphant tune and turned off in the opposite direction, coming across someone else. Amelia looked at the girl sceptically. A Slytherin.

Sydney had a free and was on her way to the lake when she heard the sound of someone falling followed by a teasing remark. It was music to her ears, the only thing that got a response out of her these days was a good beating. She turned to the noise, almost colliding with a girl. She looked smug and Sydney had no doubts that she was the one who tripped over the boy. "Did he deserve it? The boy you tripped, did he ever do anything to you?" Sydney asked in her emotionless voice. She wanted to see if this was a revenge or a random hit.

Amelia shrugged at the girl's question, not really caring. "He's a Hufflepuff. It's kinda like a personal insult." she laughed coldly. Amelia wouldn't be surprised if the girl recognised her, she was starting to consider herself as a bit well known lately.

Sydney smirked, the closest thing she had to a smile. "Good answer shorty." She said. "That's a good enough reason to beat someone. Hell, any reason is a good enough reason." She leant against a wall.

"Heh. You a Snake?" Amelia asked offhandedly. She fluffed up her hair, confident that she looked okay.

Sydney laughed and brushed her hair out of her face. "What else would I be? A puff?" She laughed, sure she had one puff friend but even he was a poof of a puff. They were weak and stupid, not to mention fun to toy with.

"Some puffs aren't wimps." Amelia blushed slightly, so far she knew of two puffs that weren't like the others. "That old hat is past its time if you ask me."

Then Sydney knew what house this girl was. The girl was a 'puff. "Well, everyone makes mistakes. Even a hat older than Merlin himself." She smirked, the girl obviously wasn't poofy 'puff material, she was more of an honourary Slytherin.

Amelia rolled her eyes, still a little embarassed to have been found out. "in my opinion, any school that uses a hat to work out where someone has to sleep is useless."

Sydney nodded. "Of course, It's obvious it makes mistakes. And even if it didn't, it doesn't take into account peoples personality changes." That was Sydneys' main pet peeve abnot the hat. What if people changes during school,take Teddy for example. He was a nice boy when he started and was placed into hufflepuff, now she was hearing about him manipulating people and even getting Shaylah's, Sydney's half sister, respect.

Amelia smiled sheepishly. She was a true example of the hat's mistakes. In fact that was her motive for trying to get expelled. "Hey... you wouldn't know how I could get out of this madhouse, would you? I mean like expelled..." Amelia's eyes twinkled mischiefiously (sp). This was her chance.

Sydney laughed and shrugged. "I don't know, kill someone?" It felt good to laugh but it was appropriate, why would anyone want to leave the school? You could do so much damage. "Why'd you wanna leave?"

"In a nutshell, I'd rather be focussing on my music. I was training all the time back home and was offered a record deal, but since I came to Hogwarts I haven't had time to sing." Mia was pretty annoyed about the lack of proper vocal training she could have here. She didn't even have time to write music anymore, especially with homework.

Sydney looked at her oddly. "You can't find time?" She had to scoff at that one. "There's all the time in the world if you just ignore your classes." Sydney thought that part was obvious, she only went to the classes that interested her and she rarely did homework.

Amelia shook her head irritatedly. "No, I don't sing around other people. Not unless I have a performance planned. I don't go to any classes at all, let alone do homework." Her parents thought she was wasting her intelligence, part of the reason she had to stay at school instead of leaving. But Mia was working on that.

Sydney laughed. "So use your dorm during lessons? Everyone would be out leanring and you can sing." It seemed simple to her, blooming obvious and this girl couldn't figure that out. Probably the reason she didn't make it into Ravenclaw.

Rolling her eyes, Amelia laughed. "Yeah I could, but it's just not the same."Amelia decided she wanted a topic change. She didn't like being proven wrong. "So, what do you like to do? As a hobby I mean." the last sentence was an afterthought, as Mia wondered what the girl thought of her.

Sydney shrugged. "I used to draw but that stopped when a stupid 'puff felt like stealing my book." She still hated Alfie, not just for stealing the sketchbook but over all. Not to mention he was friends with that Taylor girl, that just made it worse.

'Puffs were silly, Amelia knew that much. "Heh. Not actually surprised about that. Why'd you stop? You could have kept going?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back