It Really Is a Small World

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Lemina walked out onto the cliffs. She'd been here once or twice before, but she felt like coming out today. She'd just come back from a wonderful holiday in Sydney with Hayden. She had stayed at his home for the entire duration, meeting his sister as well as Borka, his first year brother. She hadn't minded terribly having his younger siblings around, it made her feel more comfortable. She smiled back at the thought of the days out on the beach. She'd learnt to surf there, something she'd never tried before.

As she walked closer and closer to the cliffs, she stopped, or she'd tumble right off the edge. It was a nice late summer's day so the Hufflepuff sat down on the grass and stared out, smiling back at the happy memories of summer.

Kailey decided to put the book the was close to finishing back in her bookshelf for the time being and venture down to the cliffs. Kailey had never actually been to them before, they were off limits but that hadn't stopped her from the Forbidden Forest in the past. It even had the word forbidden in it's name. When she got to where she could see out ofver the cliffs she wondered why she hadn't ever ventured out earlier. It was a beautiful view, Then again after two weeks of nothing but snow and howling wind of a Russian winter anything would have seemed beautiful, snow was nice but it got a bit old. But spending the break alone with her now boyfriend Demitris was nice. His house was huge but he always seemed to be nearby. She was about a foot or two from the edge just drinking in yet another fantasitc view. She truly did love New Zealand.

As the fifteen year old sat peacefully, she heard footsteps behind her. I'm not meant to be here... Lemina gulped and turned around, what was the worst that could happen. She was on her 'Hayden cloud' at the moment, and that cloud was very high in the sky. But as soon as she saw who it was she let out a sigh of relief. "Kailey! How was your summer?" Lemina said, grinning in her typical Hufflepuff-ish way, wondering if she had told her friend she would be spending her holidays with her boyfriend.

Kailey jumped slightly hearing her friend loudly greet her, she hadn't seen Lemina behind the large tree and walked over to her. "Hey Lemina!" she chirped to her friend glad to see she didn't believe the magazines lies about her possibly trying to Ensnare the Hayden guy her friend was dating. "I wish I had had a summer, But Russia is unfortunately bloody cold!" she exclaimed "Atleast I only had two weeks of winter instead of two months of it though... How was you summer Lemi?" she asked

Lemina grinned back at the Ravenclaw, "Winter in Russia? Talk about cold!" She smiled, thinking how different holidays they must have had. Summer in Australia, winter in Russia. The two extremes. Yet these girls weren't the two extremes, they were so much more similar to each other than they realised. "It was great! I spend it with Hayden in Australia." As she spoke his name, a smile returned to her face. "Probably warmer than Russia, but I bet you had a great time there too!"

"Thats nice." Kailey said with a smile, before getting an impish smirk on her face. "I bet you had fun." she said in a suggestive tone. "Kidding of course!" she said after a few seconds. She knew from experience that one could spend the holidays with their boyfriend without certain Activities. Kailey had just done so. "Yeah my break was fun. Though I swear that house is bigger than a city. I got lost god only knows how many times!" she exclaimed All of the rooms were huge and there were so many.

Lemina laughed as Kailey kidded suggestively. "Not quite yet." She joked, this was how it had been before. "Hayden's house was massive too! Not quite a city though!" The Hufflepuff grinned, "Maybe a large village?" She pushed her hair behind her ear, as she thought about her time in Sydney. Surfing had been so fun. And his little brother and sister were... adorable? Not the right word. Let's just say they were nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back