Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
The abandoned classroom seemed like a good go-to place during the year. Clara often found herself there when she needed to be by herself, and it was often where Lucien and her hung out when he wanted 'alone time'. Clara felt like she hadn't seen him in ages, but the Slytherin Prefect had asked her to meet him, so she excitedly got ready, putting on a bit of make-up, styling her hair and dressing the way he liked. The Head Girl made it the the classroom first, so she sat on one of the tables, absentmindedly picking at her hair while she waited for her boyfriend.

Lucien Snow was ready to cut ties with his useless girlfriend. He needed to focus on finding someone that was less sad, and just a headache to deal with. It was not something he was able to do. Lucien was not that sort of person. He walked into the classroom to see that Clara was already there waiting for him. He stood at the doorway for a moment, before crossing over while maintaining his distance. He narrowed his eyes slightly, before rolling them. "We need to talk."

Clara's smile that appeared on her face when she saw Lucien was quickly wiped off when she saw his expression. He seemed as if he'd rather be anywhere but here. Anywhere but with her. Clara had felt that experience with him before, but that was usually when she asked him to hang out. Now he had initiated this, and his words that he spoke immediately created angry butterflies in Clara's stomach. The blonde took a deep breath, trying to calm the nerves that were already threatening to take over. "Wh-what about?" She stuttered.

Lucien knew that his birthday was coming up, and no doubt someone had something planned, so to further make sure that no one sees them together, he had to do this. Sighing, Lucien folded his arms across his chest. "You've been fun. The make out sessions and whatnot, but the crying and the depression makes you rather useless. But we are just not compatible. You aren't worth my time and effort." Of course, he had wanted to go all the way with her, but he didn't think he could put up with her for much longer. Thus, he was ending it right now.

Clara's throat tightened, her heart sinking at his words. She closed her eyes for a brief second, not wanting this to be happening, not wanting to cry. However, upon opening, she could definitely feel her eyes begin to tear. That would be the worst thing to happen - he had just told her that her crying and depression made her useless, Clara had to prove that she wasn't, that she was still good enough for him! She wasn't allowed to cry! "Please - please don't break up with me. I'm sorry - I'll try, I will be better." Clara promised earnestly, but the tear that escaped down her cheek was proving otherwise. The Head Girl didn't know what she'd do without Lucien. He was the one that kept her going, that made her try to be her best self. If she didn't have him, what good was she?

Lucien shook his head. No matter what she said, it would not change his mind. He would definitely not see to it if she tried. As far as he was concerned, he was done. Lucien knew that Clara was just a dead end for him. Boring. The only surprise thing with her was that she cried randomly. "If you want to be better, do it without the means of keeping a man. Otherwise, that just makes you look weak, pathetic. And that's very unfitting for a pure-blood." Lucien moved his blonde hair back, before he turned as if to leave the room. "It is and always will be over between us. It was fun, half the time. But do remember to keep my words in mind." Lucien started to walk out of the room, saying all he needed to say.

With Lucien's words, the tears continued to fall down the Head Girl's face, her body shaking as she tried to hold in the sobs. Clara couldn't say anything, even if she had something to say, her heart was so broken, no words would come out. She couldn't help it, even though she knew for sure now how weak she looked. How pathetic she was. As Lucien turned to leave, Clara buried her head in her arms, feeling useless. She didn't even have anyone to turn to, no friends. She had spent so much of her energy and time on Lucien, on trying to please him and keep him, and now she didn't even have him anymore. Clara had no one. It was bound to happen. How could someone like Clara ever think that anyone could like her, never mind someone like Lucien?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back