It Might Be A Bit Chilly

Kyra Alexandros

OOC First Name
Hamza
Kyra led Deimos quickly to her house, glad that neither of her cousins were home. She looked back at him and then turned quickly. She kept forgetting that he was nude. She knew that she had a man's robe in the house; an item to remember what almost was, taken from California. "Wait here." She said as she left the room to find it. She entered her bedroom and found the golden colored robe. Quickly she came back out and held it out to him, looking in a different direction. "If ya want, i think it'll fit." She stated.

Deimos smiled and gladly accepted the robe, slipping it over his muscular shoulders.
"Thanks." He said before turning to face her.
"Kyra," he said softly, "You're brilliant, you know that, right?"
A smile etched onto his face. He took her hand and gave it a light squeeze.

She knew it was safe to turn around when he had slipped it on. She had been watching him out of the corner of her eyes; she couldn't help it. She was only human; well sort of. "No problem." She looked away, but back at him when he said her name. That's when the blush spread across her cheeks. The word 'brilliant' was in her mind, echoing. She felt a warm feeling in her chest, and butterflies in her stomach. She squeezed his hand back, smiling at him. Her eyes burning into his.

It did not feel like an awkward moment but more.. A connecting moment.
Deimos finally broke the gaze and only then did it feel awkward.
"It's a nice place you've got here," he said, hardly looking about because his mind was now on Kyra.
He had never felt the feeling he now had in his stomach; it was strangely pleasant even though it made him feel a little ill and dizzy.

Kyra smiled at him, feeling the awkwardness as his gaze broke. He commented on the house and she shrugged slightly. "It's actually not mine. I'm living with my cousins." She smiled nevertheless. She did feel slightly like a bum, living with family. But she thought he wouldn't mind hearing that. "I can show you the part of the house that is mine though." She may have been out of the dating scene, but she still knew how to flirt.

Unfortunately, after she had said those words, she blushed again. It sounded so corny. "If you want, I mean." 'Stupid, stupid, stupid!' She thought to herself. Mentally slapping her forehead.

"I'd love to." Deimos said, noticing how embarrassed Kyra seemed.
He gave her a warm smile and gestured for her to lead the way.
Since the first time they had met there had been something between them and the events of the night seemed to have only brought them closer.

She was suprised that he actually took the offer to see the part of the house that was her's. She wanted him to be impressed, and hoped he would be. Her room was spotless, she knew that. She had just moved in a little while ago, meaning she wasn't even completely unpacked. She led him towards the back of the house, and then up a flight of stairs. "Hope you are ready." She said with a slight smile. She opened the door and revealed her room. "It's not much, but it's my room." She smiled at him, waiting for the reaction.

Deimos followed Kyra up the stairs. He wasn't sure what he was expecting but what he saw certainly wasn't it.
He stared into the room. "How the heck do you keep it so.. clean?" His tone was not nasty but a little envious.
Deimos had been sleeping rough a lot and any room was a luxury to him.
"Wow.. This is just... Mind if I..?" He gestured to the bed but didn't wait for an answer before he sat down.
It was so soft and comfortable. He patted the space beside him.

He was suprised, and his tone was a little envious. "Well, I literally just moved in a few days ago. This is all I've unpacked so far. My room back in Cali was horrible." She shrugged and nodded as he asked about the bed, though it seemed that he didn't even need her response. She sat down next to him, staring at the boxes in the corner. One was marked as fragile; those were pictures of her ex.

She shouldn't have brought them; but she couldn't leave them. Some of them even had her daughter in them. Her secret daughter, that she wasn't allowed to see. "The bed isn't mine though. It's Sandy and Candy... my cousins'." She spoke their names, forgetting that he didn't know them yet. She wondered if she should even introduce them to him. "What's it like where you live?"

"It's erm.." Deimos wasn't sure what to say: He'd been staying at the Leaky Cauldron only a few days before moving on to the forest.. Where he had lived the past few days and would continue to live.
"It's spacious." He said. Well, at least it was true.

He thought for a moment and he recognized the name.
"Sandy Heart?" He asked, remembering the girl he had met once.
He hadn't noticed his eyes were fixed on hers.

Deimos seemed to struggle for words to describe his home. So either it was amazing and he was embarrassed, or he didn't really have much of a place to stay, and he was embarrassed. Either way, Kyra didn't mind. His eyes looked into her's, and then he said something surprising. He knew Sandy.

"Yeah she's great... wait, you guys have met?" That was a good thing. It would make meeting her family easier. That is if he ever wanted to meet her family at all. She kept his gaze, until she felt dizzy, then looked at her hands.

"Yeah," Deimos shrugged. "She was.. erm.. Interesting." He gave a light-hearted laugh.
He went to lean back, placing his hand next to him.. and then he found it suddenly on Kyra's.
He looked up and then he took a risk. Deimos leant in towards Kyra, placing his lips on hers.
If she didn't want this, she could push him away and he'd understand.
But Deimos pulled away suddenly. "I'm sorry," he said, realizing how impolite it was, "I couldn't help myself.."

She giggled lightly. That was Sandy alright; one of the oddest relatives she had ever had. She smiled at him, and felt her cheeks heat up as his hand fell upon hers, lightly; almost as if it was by accident. She looked at him, as he leaned in. Her heart sped up to dangerous proportions. He had to hear it; or maybe not. Before she even had time to react, he pulled back apologizing. Why would he apologize? Instead of telling him it was alright, she leaned in to him and kissed his lips gently. She gave him time to react; not wanting to pull away from him.

It could be the danger of being with a werewolf man, or just the thrill of being with someone again, but, whatever it was; it made her forget. She didn't remember any of her past for the moments that her and Deimos was attached, and she hoped he would make it last that much longer.

Deimos had expected to be slapped or pushed away but instead he had found Kyra's lips on his once more.
And he liked it.
He was thinking so much, though, his mind wandering to their age difference.. Didn't that bother her?
Deimos parted from their kiss once again.
"You can do so much better than me, Kyra, you could have any man and I understand if you want me to leave.. But I'm old compared to you. I'm dangerous. I almost killed you once and I don't want to risk it again.. But I think I.." Deimos took a deep breath.
He had never said this to anyone before.
"Kyra.. I think I love you."

As Deimos parted from her, she stared into his deep brown eyes. Then he said the things that were wrong. And she was about to stop him, but he stopped himself. She looked at him questioning, what is it that was so hard to say. 'I think I Love you'. The words hit her like a cinder block. She hadn't seen that coming at all. Someone loved her.

Seconds later she realized that she had been sitting there, wide mouthed, and silent. She thought for a second longer, closing her mouth slowly. "Deimos... I, um..." She paused. "I don't think I love you...." She paused again, in a bad spot probably. But, she finnished quickly. "I know I do." And she meant it. She hadn't felt this way about anyone; her feelings were even stronger then they had been before.

"I don't think I love you...."

Deimos felt his heart sink. She didn't love him. He had hoped that perhaps she might but she didn't..
But then he felt his body warm up, his heart pump fast.
She did love him. She did.
Deimos placed his hands either side of her face and kissed her passionately.
He wanted to show her how much he loved her right there and then.

She moved toward him, his hands guiding her lips to his. Passion and heat filled the kiss between the two lovers... if she could call him her lover. She moved her arms around his neck, toying with one of his dreadlocks. The smooth robe tickled her arm slightly, and she smiled into the kiss. This was pure bliss; nothing could stop the feeling in her heart; and nothing could stop her.

Deimos finally stopped kissing Kyra.
"Would you.. I mean, this is probably all too sudden.. All of this, but.. Well.. Would you like to go out to dinner? I mean-" He gestured to the robe on his body. "I'll have to go home and get sorted but.. You know.. I know a few nice places and.. yeah." He scratched at the back of his neck, trying to imagine he wasn't saying this. He felt so awkward.
"Are you connected to the floo network at all?" he asked hopefully. He was and if Kyra was then he could use this method to get home rather than the 'walk of shame'.

Kyra wasn't breathless, well, not completely. She looked strait at Deimos as he talked. As he was stammering, she became confuse; only for a short period though. She smiled at him, kissing he cheek. "You are so cute when you don't know what to say. Of course, I would love too!" She kept smiling, she was so happy; she didn't know how he did it, but, he was the reason. She hoped that the feeling would last forever.

"Oh yeah, we have an old fireplace downstairs." She smiled at him. She understood why he wouldn't want to wlak there; he was only wearing a fuzzy robe.

"Brilliant. Fantastic. I.. I'll meet you at the Leaky Cauldron then?"
Deimos walked downstairs to the fireplace. He ducked inside of it, taking some floo powder in his hand but..
"Oh.. I shouldn't keep this." He said and with that, Deimos pulled off the robe, chucking it to Kyra, throwing down the floo powder and disappearing into green flames, soaring through many fireplaces at high speed.
And naked.

Dinner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back