Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Kingwood Wand 15 1/2" with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Mihail Styx could hardly believe that his dad was dating someone again that was not his mommy! How could he? Didn’t he know that he and Selvanna needed their mother and not some substitute? Of course, little did Mihail know that his mother had actually passed away, and they divorced to make it easier on the kids, while Kaleb remained at her side while she withered away. Mihail was too young to know the truth, but just knew that his mother was ‘gone’ and ‘she would not be coming back but she loved her babies’. Mihail sighed as he walked the corridors, hating the fact that his dad could have eyes for another woman. Oh well, Mihail would get over it quickly. Selvanna seemed to adapt pretty well to the news, but she was more laid back than Mihail was, and that was saying something. He stopped walking to glance out the window to see that it was still raining. How dreary, he wanted to go outside and play during his time off!

Rainy days were not Sierra's favorite day. She had previously - and multiply - been told off for playing outside when it was raining, and did always catch a cold when it happened, but she couldn't help it! She didn't like to be cooped up, and besides, jumping in puddles was very fun. Sierra had been spinning in circles outside the common room, but found herself getting very dizzy - which was half the fun - but feeling sick wasn't. Sierra rested against a wall in the Corridor for a moment, trying to recenter her eyes and see straight. The Gryffindor girl sighed loudly, looking around to see what everyone else was doing on a rainy day. There was one boy that seemed familiar to her - perhaps in her year! He was just staring out the window. Sierra raised an eyebrow confused, but moved over to him, standing next to him and she looked out the window too. "Whatcha looking at?" Sierra asked, intrigued.

Mihail jumped a little bit in surprise when someone’s voice he did not recognize came over and asked what he was looking at. Regardless or not, he knew that the voice was talking to him. No one else was looking out the window. He turned his head to see that a girl was talking to him. His year for sure, but didn’t know her name. Gryffindor. That much he gathered. “Nothing really. Just bored because of the dumb rain.” Mihail sighed as he crossed his arms over his chest. “Got any recommendations on what to do? Not wizard’s chess...”

Sierra nodded her head in agreement when the boy said the rain was dumb. She was glad she wasn't the only one who thought so! Sunshine was definitely a whole lot more fun. But Sierra didn't think that staring out of the window was going to be interesting. When the boy asked for recommendations, Sierra thought for a moment, before pulling a face when he mentioned wizard's chess. "No!" She said, shaking her head. Bleh, wizards chess was so boring. "I dunno, I've just spinning around in circles! It was fun, but then I felt sick." Sierra thought for a second longer. "We could see who could spin the longest without feeling sick?" She suggested enthusiastically.

Mihail breathed a sigh of relief when she said no to something like wizard’s chess. It was an unbelievable thing that boring people enjoyed. He never saw the reason in it, especially when his best friend beat him. She destroyed so many of his pieces. Then again, he set himself up too. Spinning in circles was her suggestion. Mihail shook his head to that. “I wouldn’t want to bump in to you. I wouldn’t want to injure someone. I can watch you though, and if you fall, I can try to catch you?”

Sierra frowned when the boy shook his head, but she listened to what he had to say. It wouldn't seem as fun, this time, to spin by herself, not when there were more fun things to do with a friend! When the boy said he'd try to catch her, Sierra's eyes lit up. "Like a trust fall?!" She exclaimed, before turning around, closing her eyes and falling backwards, completely trusting the stranger to catch her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back