It came down to this....

Namina Karochen

OOC First Name
Sir Kaitlyn
Namina was having second thoughts. She and her best friend Dorothee were walking down an alley off the coast of the Atlantic suburb. The moonlight cast shimmering lights down upon their bodies, and you could smell the serenity and peace in the air, mixed wondrously with the salt from the ocean. Their steps echoed everywhere. Namina murmured, "Dorie, I-I want to go back. I was so...upset before. I just want to return home to my children, and him." Her bright blue eyes stared at Dorie. Namina was overwhelmed with guilt, of just abandoning her children. Leaving without so much of a hug or a goodbye kiss.

Her fingers touched her sides as her arms wrapped around her stomach. The gust of autumn wind sent shivers down the woman's spine. She stared at the ground, as she continued to walk beside her best friend. How could she have left her children? The ones she loved so dearly?

"Because I couldn't save Veylo from his illness...."

Dorie felt the heaviness of guilt that was being felt by her best friend. The she convinced to run away. But Dorie's reasons were fear. It wasn't the same. Sure, she missed Prodan, and being wrapped in his arms... It was the only comfort that she ever received. Her daughter was downright cursed, with that Parselmouth thing of hers, and doing this... Everything was spinning out of control! Dorie wanted out and she wanted to find a way back. Dorie confessed, "Me too... But I... Namina, we are divorced. We have gotten away from it all. We are in paradise! And yet, you are willing to throw it away? Just for that Death Eater lover of yours?"

Dorie did not understand it. She hated being in an evil family. And here seemed more like a getaway. It was all too perfect. Except for the agonizing guilt of leaving her son.

Namina stopped walking, and reached her tanned hand to stop Dorie as well. Her bright blue eyes stared at her in disbelief. "Paradise? You call this place paradise? All we are doing is running! We have to turn back. I know that deep down, you miss Austin and Aleyha. Kalif may have some down sides, but look, what Kalif and I is strong. It's true. From the moment I laid eyes on him, I was his. You fought to get Prodan back, and you just leave him? You actions are pretty sad...as well as mine." Namina thought she was a complete failure. If she failed her brother-in-law, then how would she ever make it up to her ex-husband and children? Namina just let out a sigh, and then felt something grave wash over her.

They were not alone. Her bright blue eyes turned to stare ahead of her...

It had taken him ages to figure out where to his prey had gotten to. Thanks to his twin that was still in Bulgaria, or wherever he had gotten to, Asparuh knew exactly where they were. He turned in his house, and apparated to the United States. He arrived in a dark, black alley. Shadows draped around him like curtains. Asparuh pulled out his wand, and stepped into the light of the full moon. His eyes narrowed at the two women. Namina and Dorothee. They were foolish enough to run, but it did not stop him from wanting their blood spilled. Asparuh casted the charm so muggles would stay away from this area, and smirked. Asparuh advanced slowly, closing the long distance between them. Namina was talking to Dorothee about something, but Asparuh did not bother to care. Instead, he raised his wand.

"Sectumsempra!" His powerful yet chilling voice rang out into the night, slicing through the air like daggers. Tonight, it belonged to him. And only one would come out alive. Asparuh was positive on who that person would be.

Dorie closed her green eyes, but felt something. It wasn't right. As soon as she looked in the same direction as Namina. Dorie didn't have time to dodge the spell, or even defend herself. The spell knocked her off her feet, her chest feeling as though it were being ripped apart. She couldn't even scream. The pain was overwhelming, and she could feel the warm liquid that gushed from her wound. Her hand went to it, and she raised it to her eyes too see the awful truth. She was bleeding profusely. Dorie knew that if she did not get help immediately, she would die within minutes. Dorie glanced up at Namina, and tried to raise her body. She cried out, "Namina!" Blood seeped out of her mouth... and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Namina cried out, "Dorothee!" Namina wanted to bend down and help her dear friend, but she had to deal with Asparuh first. Namina reached down, and clinched her bloodied hand, "I'll get help... You are going to be okay..." Though it was lies coming out. She could see that Dorie's green eyes were fading. Namina glared at Asparuh, her panic subsiding. She knew who she was dealing with, and knew his tricks. So she thought. Namina pulled out her wand, and pointed at Asparuh. She wanted so much to just fight back, but her heart just went out. Namina was not thinking clearly. She screamed, "Stupefy!" A jet of red light shot out from her wand, and went straight for the Death Eater.

The spell was a success. It was more of a reason to break Namina first, before he would kill her. That woman was the only one who stood up to him, and posed a threat to him and his son. Kalif needed to stay a ruthless Death Eater. Namina was too warm, like fire to ice. The ice would melt... Becoming warm. Asparuh would not ever have that. He deflected the spell with a shield, and using his swift wand reflexes, he waved it to move Namina toward the building. Asparuh murmured darkly, "Wait your turn." But for now... Asparuh decided to cast Cruicio upon the two. He descended upon Dorothee, and bent down to his knees. His black eyes looked fiercely into her green ones. It would be the last thing she would ever see. Asparuh pointed his wand at her, and lifted the Unforgivable.

Asparuh hissed, "You will suffer for tainting my family, you pathetic halfbreed." He then cast Langlock, and finally Incendio. It was similar to what he did with Patrick, but he had different plans for Namina. For now, Dorothee would just burn... Burn until she could not live anymore and let go. He the walked to Namina, grabbing her by the throat, and forced her to watch Dorothee perish. "This is what happens when someone like you or her come anywhere near my sons."

Dorie wanted the pain to end, her wound was killing her, with the curse helping along. She trembled and screamed in agony. However, she felt herself become slightly relieved. Was she dead? Dorie forced her eyes to open, and found herself becoming terrified. Black, soulless abyss. That was the only way to describe his eyes. Dorothee could do nothing. She was helpless. Her life was coming to an end, and she didn't want it. She then felt her tongue being glued to the room of her mouth, and then she closed her eyes. She wouldn't open them again. Finally, the flames came. She burned, and she couldn't stop it. She was too weak from the Sectumsempra and Cruicio. Dorie felt the life leaving her, as she continued to burn. The pain began to lessen, though her body was charring. Dorothee soon sank into blackness, and she was no more.

Namina felt her body being tossed into the brink wall beside her, and then pain unlike anything she had ever imagined took over. She thrived, and she fought it... Though it was still happening, she watched what he did to Dorothee. Namina murmured, "No...!" She closed her eyes, but then felt the ironlike fingers around her throat. She listened to the cold words, and she was forced to watch Dorie burn. Namina pleaded, "Just end it already...Asparuh." She peered up at him, and couldn't balance on her feet. She felt as though Asparuh were holding her up. She was begging for death, something she thought she would never do. Namina bit her lip, and cried. She was running from him, and she assumed that it was the wrong decision. Running.

Asparuh had to admit that he was disappointed in Namina's surrender. But she was broke, and that was all that mattered. Asparuh smirked, "Very well then." It wasn't often that he gave in to someone's request. But in this case, he did. He released her from his grip, and took a step back, pointing his wand at her. "It isn't often that I give death to someone so willingly. However, I have been waiting so long to take your life, with or without a fight." Asparuh stared her down for a moment, before smirking evilly, cherishing this moment, "Avada Kedavra" A jet of blinding green light burst from the tip, and it was heading toward Namina at lightning speed.

Namina managed to stand, balance, and stared at him, watching through tear streaked eyes. It was coming, and she had to pay the price. No one stood up to him... She wanted to be an inspiration for others. Maybe my sacrifice will mean something... Namina's bright blue eyes were cloudy. She waited, counting down the seconds. Then, the most beautiful green light flashed in her eyes. The spell hit her in the chest, and it was painless. Namina's body dropped to the ground, her eyes open, and she was dead.

Asparuh glanced at the two bodies of his prey. He was the victor. Asparuh used a charm to lift both bodies into the darkest part of the alley, and left them there. Asparuh smirked, and dusted off his robes. His deed was finished, and it felt relieving knowing that they were no more. Namina, he hated the worst. Asparuh savored seeing her die, by his hands. He turned around, and headed back from the direction of which he came, before finally apparating back to New Zealand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back