<i>
</i>​
<i>
</i><I>

FULL NAME
Isabelle Pénélope Vernier

MEANING
Isabelle - Isabelle is the French form of 'Isabel' meaning 'Pledged to God'
Pénélope - Pénélope is the French form of 'Penelope' which means 'bobbin' or 'weaver' in Greek and 'White Shoulder' in Gaelic.
Vernier - Vernier is the topographic name for someone who lived near an alder tree. Hyper Corrected form of 'Varnier', the form of Warner found in eastern France.

WHY
Isabelle's name took quite a long time to figure out. After quite a lot of tries, she was the first born child in her family and her parents really wanted to make a good effort in naming her as they believed that she was rather special. They went through many books with baby names in them but couldn't find the right one. Eventually, a couple of days after Isabelle was born, her mother came up with her name which both her parents were very pleased with. They decided to call her 'Isabelle' rather than 'Isabella' as they thought that the latter was too common and would have much prefered to call her something different to make her feel as special as they believed she was. Isabelle rather likes her name considering it took her parents quite a while to figure out. She is very thankful that her mother had thought up of such a beautiful name for her and wouldn't change it for the world.
Pénélope was a name mainly thought of by her father. Nonetheless, both of her parents decided her middle name should be Pénélope after a very close family friend of theirs who had moved away to the City of London. Pénélope was a miracle baby when she was born and they were shocked at her survival. Isabelle's parents believed that Pénélope should be her middle name because their friend Pénélope was such an inspiration to them both. They hoped that one day they'd be able to see Isabelle succeed in life just like Pénélope did.

NICKNAMES
Isabelle had never really had many nicknames thrown at her over the years. 'Izzy' would be the common nickname but Isabelle would much rather it if someone called her by the name that was written on her birth certificate as she believes it is polite to call someone by their real name rather than make a new one up for them. She had never really found the point of shortening someone's name and felt that only lazy people made up stupid nicknames.

DATE OF BIRTH
Isabelle was born on July 6, 2027 on the edge of Burgundy in Eastern France at the local hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 3 ounces and, despite the slow growth of her lungs, she was generally a healthy baby. She was premature which didn't give enough time for her lungs to grow properly and was kept in the hospital for 2 weeks after her birth. To this day there is nothing wrong with her lungs and she is a healthy child.

PROFESSION
Student

BLOOD STATUS
Isabelle's mother is a muggle and her father is a Half-blood which makes Isabelle a Half-blood. She had never really cared much about blood-status and never really thinks of it as anything to worry about. Isabelle believes that both muggles and wizards are the same and, as she had grown up with a muggle for the majority of her life, she fails to find many differences between them both. She had never understood the discrimination against non-magical folk or what some people would call 'mudbloods'. To her, to discrimnate against another is a sign of stupidity.

HOMETOWN
Isabelle's hometown is Burgundy in Eastern France, the place in which she was born.

CURRENT RESIDENCE
Upon moving into a new home with her step-mother, Isabelle now lives in Rhone in Southern France, 4 hours away from her hometown.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Ever since her mother had died she had never really thought about the concept of love. She is too young to know whether or not she is straight so therefore her sexual orientation is currently a mystery.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Isabelle is currently single, not really on the lookout for love. She feels as if she is too young to be thinking of getting into a relationship.

</SIZE></SIZE>
-----------------------------------------​
<i>
</i>

personality
beauty catches the eye but
personality captures the heart
<i>
</i>​
<SIZE size="150">

[li]Reading
[li]Spending time alone
[li]Tidy spaces[/li][/ul]
DISLIKES
[ul][li]Rude people
[li]A change of routine
[li]The colour orange
<LI>[li]An empty library[/li][/ul]

ZODIAC
Isabelle's zodiac is a Cancer. Cancer can be one of the most challenging Zodiac signs to get to know. Cancer is very emotional and sensitive, and they care about family and home. Cancer is sympathetic and is very attached to the people who surround them. People born under the Cancer sign are very loyal and empathetic people, able to empathize with your pain and suffering. They are quick to help others and avoid conflicts. One of their greatest strengths is persistent determination. Cancer doesn't have great ambitions, because they are happy and content to have a loving family and tranquil and harmonious home. They often take good care of their co-workers and treat them as family.

STRENGTHS
Well-Mannered: having or showing good manners; polite. Intelligent: having or showing intelligence, especially of a high level. Sympathetic: feeling, showing, or expressing sympathy. Elegant: graceful and stylish in appearance or manner. Loyal: giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.

WEAKNESSES
Quiet: making little or no noise. Reserved: slow to reveal emotion or opinions. Hot-Headed: having an impetuous or quick-tempered nature. Sensitive: quick to detect or respond to slight changes, signals, or influences. Shy: nervous or timid in the company of other people.

<i>
</i>

appearance
<B>everyone sees what you appear to be,
but few see who you really are
<i>
</i>
HAIR
Like her mother, Isabelle has rather long and light hair. She likes to keep it long as she finds she can do more with longer hair and can easily create hairstyles for those important occasions. She finds beauty in long hair and wouldn't trade it for the world.

EYES
Isabelle has big bright blue eyes just like both of her parents. It runs strongly in her family and it is one of her favourite characteristics about herself. She usually likes being in with the crowd so it doesn't bother her much that her as well as everyone around her have the same colour of eyes.

BIRTHMARKS
Isabelle had a birthmark on her right hip up until the age of three when it had faded. There is now nothing where it used to be.

DOMINANT HAND
Isabelle is ambidextrous which means that she is able to use both her left hand and right hand. Mainly when she writes she would use her right but will occasionally switch over to her left hand to draw when her right hand gets tired. This is one of her unique features.

ACCENT
Isabelle has a strong French accent. She has grown up in France her whole life and has not been outside of the country which also means that she struggles to speak any other language.

ALLERGIES
As far as she knows, the only things Isabelle are allergic to are cherries. She does not mind this allergy and isn't really fussed about not being able to taste them. The allergy is only mild though and is not life threatening.

CURRENT PLAYBY
Indiana Evans

PREVIOUS PLAYBYS
N/A

<i>
</i>

miscellaneous
<B><B><B>everything in life is temporary
so make sure the memories last
<i>
</i>
VIRGINITY
N/A

FIRST KISS
N/A

BOGGART
Isabelle's boggart is every member of her family being burnt alive. She is terribly afraid of losing everyone who she is close to and being the only one left on the earth. She believes that the fire symbolises how even the smallest things can get bigger and create the worst forms of torture.

PATRONUS
Isabelle's patronus is a large owl.

PATRONUS MEMORY
Isabelle's best memory is when she was a small toddler and her mother took her to the muggle world where she grew up. She had learnt quite a lot that day and was very glad to be spending a whole day with her loving mother.

DEMENTOR
Isabelle's worst memory was when the healers at the hospital sent her family a howler telling them that her mother had passed away. Their father apparated both her and her brother there right away and Isabelle couldn't believe her eyes as she saw her mother, pale as ever, lying on the hospital bed with no life left in her. It devastated her that she wasn't able to hear her last words let alone say her goodbyes.

MIRROR OF ERISED
Upon looking into the mirror of erised she would simply see her mother standing next to her telling her how proud she is of her and just praising her for how far she has come since their parting. She would tell Isabelle how brave she thought she was and would overall just let her know that she is watching over her with every step she takes.

AMORENTIA
For Isabelle this smell would be the smell of fresh chocolate chip cookies, vanilla scented soap and large pink roses. She likes things that are new and fresh and largely associates these smells with new experiences.

<i>
</i>

family
<B><B>every crisis faced together makes us
stronger than we were before
<i>
</i>​

chris_pine_gif_by_11thwholock-d7qxudv.gif

<B>NAME: Aaron Vernier
RELATION: Father
BLOOD STATUS: Half-blood
EDUCATION: Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
HOGWARTS HOUSE: N/A
PROFESSION: Ministry of Magic Employee
[td]
tumblr_inline_ndua7msJYq1sk47ji.gif

<B>NAME: Amélie Vernier
RELATION: Mother
AGE OF DEATH: 32
BLOOD STATUS: Muggle
EDUCATION: Muggle School in France
PROFESSION: Muggle Chef
[/td]
[tr][td]
tumblr_inline_nd3p1kN2L41sw3s00.gif

NAME: Patrick Leonard Vernier
RELATION: Brother
BLOOD STATUS: Half-blood
EDUCATION: N/A
PROFESSION: N/A
[/td][td]
tumblr_inline_ndqtohkz4H1swsndh.gif

NAME: Clarissa Vernier (Renaud)
RELATION: Step-Mother
BLOOD STATUS: Mixed-blood
EDUCATION: Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
PROFESSION: Ministry of Magic Employee
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
<FONT font="georgia">
tumblr_inline_nt6v6zm7AG1trz766_500.gif

NAME: Anastasie Collette Vernier
RELATION: Step-Sister
BLOOD STATUS: Mixed-blood
EDUCATION: N/A
PROFESSION: N/A
[/td][/tr]
<SIZE size="50">FAMILY HISTORY:
In 2036, Isabelle's mother, Amélie Vernier, had passed away from being struck in the chest by a powerful spell performed by an unknown wizard. Being a muggle, she was not able to defend herself and had ended up in the local wizarding hospital for treatment. Being the closest to her mother, Isabelle visited her each and every day in hopes that everything will just get better. It wasn't until Amélie was not acting herself when Isabelle started to notice that it was just getting worse. The magic was spreading and she was starting to lose control of her limbs. Eventually, she became a vegetable and not even the most powerful magic could prevent this from happening (but it did in fact slow it down). It was almost a month after Isabelle's 9th birthday when she died at 32 years of age and the family was in great grief for the next couple of years.

12 months later Aaron Vernier had met another woman that worked at the same workplace as he did. In June 2040 he had asked her to marry him and Isabelle's family had moved in with her and her daughter, much to Isabelle's disliking. Their wedding happened on December 27, 2040. It was that year also when Isabelle first went to Beauxbatons rather than being homeschooled and it was hopefully the year of new beginnings for the Vernier family.

2hekr9f.jpg

education
tumblr_m9tobgBi0m1qbcpzgo1_250.gif
tumblr_m9tobgBi0m1qbcpzgo2_250.gif
</B></B></B></B>
<B>-----------------------------------------

what we learn with pleasure
we tend to never forget
<i>
</i>​

<B>CURRENT SCHOOL
Hogwarts New Zealand.

OTHER SCHOOLS ATTENDED
1st - 2nd Year: Homeschooled by father.
3rd - 5th Year: Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.
6th - 7th Year: Hogwarts New Zealand.

CURRENT YEAR
Isabelle is currently in her seventh year of schooling.

GRADUATION
Isabelle couldn't believe that this was all happening so quickly. The girl was about to become even more independent after graduating and she couldn't help but feel happy about it - happy about finishing her exams, spending more time with Link, and moving out of the house away from the younger ones to become her own person. Knowing that this was an important event that she would only attend once in her life, Isabelle made sure to take her time getting ready, dressing smartly for the occaision. It felt good to be able to dress up and the Ravenclaw smiled as she stepped into the Great Hall, taking her seat at the front of the room as the ceremony began. She kept an eye out for her family and smiled at them, finding her four siblings in the crowd with their parents. When she saw Link, the girl beamed and waved at him, figuring that him being there would make this day so much more memorable.

Isabelle reverted her attention back to the stage, watching as the head boy and girl stood up for their speeches. After they spoke, Isabelle politely clapped along with everyone else, wating patiently for her name to be called out. It took a while but eventually it was and the girl tried not to shake too much as she walked upon the stage and shook the headmistress' hand before taking her diploma and walking to the other side. The girl had finally graduated and she continued to clap along for everyone else as the rest of the students walked upon the stage, a smile planted right on her face.

ROLEPLAYS
<B>THIRD YEAR
A New Beginning with Dove Williams
Being a Role Model with Anna Jo-Worth
Just like me, just like you with December Daniels

<B>FOURTH YEAR
Talking Patience with Isaac Ashworth
Interesting Creature with Dominik Milne
Sisters are annoying with Link Raison

FIFTH YEAR
Afternoon Naps with Jessica Park
Assistance with Gavin Callaway
You Never Know If You Never Try with Link Raison

SIXTH YEAR
Distance means so little with Link Raison
Lost with Flavio Morales
French Twins with Isabelle Marie
Like a friend with Eleanor Hope and Lilyanna Hope
English Lessons with Tholomyes Fontaine
SEVENTH YEAR
Too clever is dumb with Lily Grace and Fleur Worth
You Don't Know How Lucky You Are with Link Raison

GRADES
FIRST YEAR GRADES
Astronomy: Outstanding
Charms: Exceeds Expectations
DADA: Exceeds Expectations
Flying: Acceptable
Herbology: Outstanding
HoM: Outstanding
Potions: Outstanding
Transfiguration: Exceeds Expectations

SECOND YEAR GRADES
Charms: Outstanding
HoM: Exceeds Expectations
Transfiguration: Outstanding

THIRD YEAR GRADES
Ancient Runes: Exceeds Expectations
Care of Magical Creatures: Exceeds Expectations
DADA: Acceptable
Herbology: Oustanding
Muggle Studies: Outstanding
Potions: Oustanding

FOURTH YEAR GRADES
Astronomy: Exceeds Expectations
Care of Magical Creatures: Acceptable
DADA: Acceptable
Herbology: Exceeds Expectations
Transfiguration: Outstanding

FIFTH YEAR GRADES
Ancient Runes: Outstanding
Astronomy: Exceeds Expectations
Care of Magical Creatures: Acceptable

SIXTH YEAR GRADES
Apparition: Acceptable
Herbology: Exceeds Expectations
Muggle Studies: Exceeds Expectations
Potions: Exceeds Expectations

NEWTs
Herbology: Acceptable
Muggle Studies: Exceeds Expectations
Potions: Exceeds Expectations

BEST CLASS
Isabelle's best class is definitely potions. She finds it relaxing when she is brewing up something new and can find the results of the potion in the end interesting and funny. One of her favourite things about potions is collecting the ingredients. She also finds it spectacular how some of the results can be quite a surprise.

WORST CLASS
Despite the fact that she doesn't do it any more, flying is her worst subject. She hates every bit of it and would much rather keep her feet on the ground. Other than that, her next worst subject would be Defence Against The Dark Arts. She does not understand why there is such thing as 'Dark Arts' and, despite being a wizard, would not use her wand instinctively as a first defence.</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Family Tree
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back