MAGICAL ARTIFACTS OWNED: None
AFFILIATION: Neutral
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
THEME SONG: All The Right Moves– One Republic
</COLOR></FONT>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LOOKSLOOKSLOOKSLOOKS
HAIR: Isabella has chocolate dark brown hair that falls just an inch or so above her shoulders. It normally has a slight wave to it and is left down. But there are times when Isabella does more with it.
EYE: Isabella has very light blue eyes. They are sometimes described as being bright, but it’s hard to tell unless one sees them in the dark.
HEIGHT: 5"1
WEIGHT: 108lbs.
BUILD: Since Isabella is only twelve, she is mostly petite. She has not developed curves and whatnot yet.
SCARS: Isabella has various small scars on her body from years of playing in the woods as a child. The worst is the one on the bottom of her foot which she received when she fell out of a tree but tried to catch herself with her feet.
SMILE: Isabella has been described as having a smile that is sly and mischievous smile. Like she is up to something.
STYLE: Isabella’s Closet
DOMINANT HAND: Right
PIERCINGS: Only her ears
TATTOOS: Isabella has no tattoo’s yet.
FEELINGS: Isabella is only twelve so her looks don’t bother her too much. She makes sure she looks good when she is out in public or in classes, but right now they are not the main focus in her life. Isabella doesn’t think she is ugly either but she does not have complete confidence in her looks right now.

ABITDEEPERABITDEEPER
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FAVORITE FOOD: Hungarian Goulash
FAVORITE DRINK: Orange Juice
FAVORITE COLOR: Dark Green
FAVORITE ANIMAL: Raccoon
FAVORITE SONG: Monster – Lady Gaga
FAVORITE SAYING: “Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without you putting in so much effort to give us another?”
LOVES: Animals, fishing, camping, bonfires, blueberries, hiking, dresses, cute shoes, jewelry, cooking, anything blueberry flavored, bananas, scented candles, exotic flowers, music, bacon, emeralds, fireflies, Summer,
LOATHES: Winter, mudbloods, crybabies, jello, having to wear shoes, and broccoli
ERISED: If Isabella looked into the mirror of Erised she would see herself having a best friend who accepts her for her.
BOGGART: A fire. Isabella does not really like fire despite her disliking cooler weather.
DEMENTOR: Isabella’s worse memory was the day her parents died in a fire that engulfed the old Vineyard workshop. The workshop has since then been rebuilt but the horrible memory of it being burnt down keeps Isabella from ever visiting it.
PATRONUS: A memory that Isabella would use to create her patronus would be the day she found her pet Raccoon bandit and took care of him until he was old enough. He was only a baby when he was found but since then he and Isabella have been inseparable.
PATRONUS FORM: A Raccoon – this animal represents a love of nature, masked emotions, slyness, and resourcefulness.
ANIMAGUS: Raccoon
AMORENTIA: The smell of the forest, blueberries, and freshly baked bread.
VERITASERUM: Isabella’s biggest secret is that she is lonely. She does not like people to know that she is lonely because it would seem like she is more dependent on people than she pretends to be.
STRENGTHS: Isabella is very good at being influential. She has the ability to easily influence others into doing what she wants them to do. This makes her either very dangerous or useful to be around. Isabella is also very good at practical magic like Charms and spells used in Defense against the dark arts. She is able to learn spells quickly and put a lot of power behind them. It might be due to hidden anger she harbors though. Isabella is also very good at things like surviving in the wilderness as she often goes camping and hiking with her family. She is good as physical sports to a degree as well too. Isabella could be lost in the forest and manage to survive for quite some time on her own.
WEAKNESSES: Isabella has a strong weakness for bonding with others. She can be bossy and commanding around others so she tends to scare them off rather than be warm and inviting toward them. Isabella finds comfort in Bandit her pet raccoon being one of the only friends she has. Isabella is also very weak at brewing Potions. Bella has a tendency to be impatient and rushes during brewing. This causes her to mess her potions up frequently.
FIVE WORDS: Resourceful, cunning, bossy, mouthy, arrogant
PAPARAZZI: Shot 1 Shot 2
OVERVIEW: Isabella is a resourceful, arrogant, and cunning young girl. She is good at getting what she wants and takes pride in making sure that everyone understands that. Isabella isn’t afraid to show her emotions or state what she thinks of people. Even if it hurts her feelings. Isabella finds it hard to make friends but she badly wants to make at least one friend during her lifetime. Unfortunately she is not the most approachable person. She is definitely one to keep an eye out for.
</COLOR></COLOR>
ROMANCEROMANCEROMANCE
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOW LONG: N/A
HOW SHE FEELS: N/A
PAST RELATIONSHIPS: N/A
INNOCENCE: Isabella has not lost her virginity
APHRODISIACS: Unknown.
TURN ONS: Unknown.
TURN OFFS: Unknown.
IDEAL MAN: Isabella has no idea who her ideal man is yet,
THOUGHTS ON ROMANCE: Isabella is too young to think much on romance other than the fact that boys are creepy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <i></i>
SCHOOLSCHOOLSCHOOL
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <i>
</i>
</SIZE>​
SCHOOL ATTENDED: Hogwarts New Zealand
TITLES: None
GRADUATION YEAR: Due to graduate June of 2036
BEST SUBJECTS Charms
WORST SUBJECTS: Potions
FAVORITE SPELLS LEARNED: Accio - A summoning charm.
FAVORITE POTIONS BREWED: Isabella does not have a favorite yet.
SCHOOL PHOTOS: Second Year
OWL GRADES
Hasn’t Taken
NEWT GRADES
Hasn’t Taken

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <i></i>
FAMILYFAMILYFAMILYFAMILY
</i>

FAMILY:
Mother – Azalea Leighton-Pisces
Jessica_Lowndes_in_The_Haunting_of_Molly_Hartley_(3).png

Pure Blood
Winery Owner/Vineyard Owner
Hogwarts Scotland Graduate – Ravenclaw
Deceased

Father – Willis Pisces
042je.png

Pure Blood
Winery Owner/Vineyard Owner
Durmstrang Graduate
Deceased

Older Brother – Seth Pisces
hollowart_lb003.png

Pure Blood
Unemployed
Durmstrang Graduate

Older Sister – Emerald Pisces
holland_roden_44.png

Pure Blood
Auror
Hogwarts Scotland Graduate – Ravenclaw

Older Sister – Callisto Pisces
ashlee_simpson_096.jpg

Pure Blood
Unemployed
Hogwarts Scotland Graduate – Hufflepuff

OTHER IMPORTANT FIGURES: N/A
PET: A Northern Saw-Whet Owl named Baby. Isabella also has a raccoon named Bandit
WEALTH STATUS: Semi-Wealthy
BIRTHPLACE: Christchurch, New Zealand
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Christchurch, New Zealand
HOME FEATURES: House,
Living Room/Dining Room, , Vineyard,
HISTORY: To be edited Later!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <i></i>
CREDITCREDITCREDIT
</i>
<COLOR color="black"><COLOR color="black"><FONT font="timesnewroman"><SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="black">This bio was coded and such by me Jessye. Please do not use unless you've been given permission by me first. Some of this bio was influenced by Kaitlyn so some credit goes to her. Any images used are from Hollow Art or Tumblr!​

tumblr_m0zvvt1pNm1r99f4t.gif

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black">- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ROLEPLAYSROLEPLAYS

Lost And Found (Isabella Pisces x Grezhen Varius x Callisto Pisces)
I'm Sorry! Oh, Wait, Never Mind. (Isabella Pisces x Sergios Romanes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back