Isabella-1.gif

Full Name: Isabella Marie Fedele

Date of Birth: January 1, 2018

Current Age: 10

Basic Appearance-
Hair: Blond and Straight
Eyes: They range from gray to light blue
Build: Small but athletic and strong
Style: Bella doesn't necessarily like shopping as much as other girls but luckily her brother Neiko is more than happy to do it for her, so she wears what he buy's for her. This can sometimes mean she wears some interesting things.

Personality: Isabella can be shy at times but is very nice and is a fun person to be around once she gets to know you. She loves to sing and be silly but only when she is around people she truly trust. She is more outgoing when she is with her brother's. Neiko being gay, has always inspired her to be herself no matter what anyone else thinks.

Family:

Neiko Fedele: Half-Brother
Blood Status: Muggle Born
Relationship: Bella loves both her half-brothers as if they were her whole. She knows her parents disapprove of her being so friendly to Neiko she likes him anyways. He is so funny and has done nothing wrong to ever make her dislike him.

Antonio Fedele: Half-Brother
Blood Status: Muggle Born
Relationship: As said above Bella loves both of her brothers even if they came from different mothers she loves them both. Tony has always took the time to help Isabella with her studies and even helped her learn how to read faster. He has always when the extra mile for her and she loves him for it.

Mario Fedele: Father
Blood Status: Muggle
Relationship: Isabella thinks her father can be overly cruel to her half-brothers but out of fear would never tell him so. Even if he treats her with respect it doesn't mean she hadn't saw what he did to Neiko. She loves him anyway, he is her father after all but wishes he could see what he had done was wrong.

Maria Blackwood: Biological Mother
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Relationship: Isabella never knew her real mother, as soon as she was born her mother dropped her off at her fathers door step. But her father told her that her mother was a wonderful woman she just wasn't prepared to be pregnant.

Bianka Fedele: Un-biological Mother
Blood Status: Muggle
Relationship: Isabella likes Bianka she has always been nice to her even if she was from her father's Mistress. They don't quite have a mother daughter relationship but they like each other.

Pets: A Siamese Cat named Simon.

Area of Residence: Recently moved to New Zealand near Obsidian Harbor.

Blood Status: Half-Blood

Heritage: Italian, she grew up in a traditional Italian family. She enjoys her culture (especially the food). She knows English and Italian.

Special Abilities: Bilingual

Interests or Hobbies: Bella loves to sing, read, write, and swim. She has also always loved poetry, her brother Tony enjoys it and read it to her as a child.

Additional Skills: Can read very quickly and is good at math.

Strengths: Reading, Writing, Mathematics, Swimming, And Dance

Weaknesses: Clumsy and doesn't always think before she speaks.

Describe your character in three words: Cute, Funny, and Smart

Favorite place to be: Laying in her bed reading with Simon at her feet.

Friends: Her brothers and Alliyah her best friend from school.

Hogwarts House:Ravenclaw

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions: Become prefect and Head Girl

Best school subjects:Astronomy

Worst school subjects: Potions

Extracurricular Activities: Dance and Swim Team

Graduation:...

Current Job:Student (Ravenclaw)

Plans for your future: Get through school?

Your Patronus: A Rabbit, swift and smart like her.

Your Patronus memory: When she was grounded on her birthday and her brothers threw her a huge surprise party.

Your Boggart: Spiders, she has had the fear ever since she was a child and she got a horrible bite from one that but her in the hospital.

Your Animagus: A white Rabbit

Mirror of Erised: Her real mother

A page from your diary:
Dear Diary,
I wish I wrote in you more, it helps release some of the stress around the house. But hopefully that will change. I am moving to New Zealand to go live with Neiko and Tony! It's finally happened, I've nagged my parent's so much they have decided to make Tony my legal guardian and let me live with him. They are going to be working a lot anyway, and I think they are planning a second honeymoon yuck! But I'm so happy to be living with my brother's, I hope I don't miss Italy too much. Well I'll write again in New Zealand, I leave tomorrow, wish me luck.
All My Love,
Isabella

Hey there, I hope you don't mind me asking you a few questions.

1. Does Isabella have any nicknames?
2. Can you describe some of the interesting things that she wears?
3. Is she shorter or taller or average height for someone her age?
4. Which of her half-brothers is she closest to?
5. Is her biological mother the very Death Eater Maria Blackwood on HNZ?
6. Was it hard for her to learn another language?
7. Is Ravenclaw the best suited house for her character?
8. What are her best and worst school subjects?
9 What sort of extracurricular activities will she participate in?

It's fine I don't mind at all :)
1. Does Isabella have any nicknames? Isabella goes by Bella with friends and family.
2. Can you describe some of the interesting things that she wears? Well she occasionally wears outfits that kind of clash, like say a dressy shirt and skirt with thrift store boots. Her brother also likes to dye her hair with temporary dye and give her a more punkish look.
3. Is she shorter or taller or average height for someone her age? Isabella is considered a little tall for her age, which may be one of the reasons she's such a good dancer.
4. Which of her half-brothers is she closest to? It would be very hard for Bella to choose but most likely Neiko. They spend a lot of time together and are closer in age.
5. Is her biological mother the very Death Eater Maria Blackwood on HNZ? Yes, yes she is ;)
6. Was it hard for her to learn another language? It wasn't horriblly hard becasue Isbella was taught at a young age. Her parents had her speak Italian in public and English at home so she stayed fluent in both.
7. Is Ravenclaw the best suited house for her character? Definatly, Isabella is very smart and loves to learn. Bella really wanted Ravenclaw and it fits her personality perfectly.
8. What are her best and worst school subjects? Isabella's best subject would be Astronomy because it's something she's really interested in and her worst would be potions for the oposite reason.
9 What sort of extracurricular activities will she participate in? Well Isabella takes dance classes with her brother outside of school but she may work up the nerve to join the glee club or even the heta omega.

Hope that answer's your question's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back