Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Full Name: Isabella Noelle Chaos
- Birth Date: January 1, 2009
- Current Age: 12
- Basic Appearance:long brown hair with wavy curls, rich brown eyes, slim body, not too thin but just fit, and a bit taller than the average 12 year old
- Parents: Mother: Daphne Chaos--former Beauxbatons student, currently a very busy Unspeakable who likes to host many parties
Father: Charles Chaos--former Durmstrang student, also an Unspeakable. (Since they are both Unspeakables, I don't know much about them). I've been mostly raised by my nanny, Pamela, whom I like to call Pammy.
- Siblings, if any: Former only child, now have a half sister, Wendy Chaos.
- Pets, if any: A snake named Oz, three cats named Leo, Lucas, and Boots, and many other farm animals--a horse named Wonder, a peacock named Lucius, a dog named Chloe, and a duck named Henry
- Area of Residence: I used to live in Firenze, Italy with my parents
- Blood status: Pureblood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Slytherin because it's in my blood, and because I am the most ambitious girl I know
- Best school subjects (And why): Favorite is Charms, most interested in Transfiguration and Potions, funnest is Flying
- Worst school subjects (And why): History of Magic?

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A killer whale because living underwater fascinates me, and killer whales are just beautiful. When I was younger my parents would get me any animal I asked for, except for a killer whale because it was impossible right? So I yearned for that animal the most!
- What would their Boggart be? Spiders!! One animal I can do without!
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Since I connect well with cats, I'd say a black cat. I'd choose a cat because cats can be sneaky, sly, and cunning but cover it up with cuteness and fool people.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Hmmm, acheiving all the goals I have set for myself, and I have plenty!
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? A memory of when my parents weren't Unspeakables yet and my dad was teaching me how to play Quidditch while my mom just looked on and laughed.

- Write an example roleplay by your character:
After being rejected yet again by her mother when Isabella asked to go shopping together as a form of "mother-daughter bonding", Isabella decided to wander around her large house aimlessly, looking for something to do. "I wish I had siblings!" she said out loud angrily, then sighing hopelessly. When she got to her father's study she heard hushed whispers behind the door. She walked in as her father made no notice of her, and looked around for a book to read. Boring, boring, boring, she thought, shuffling along the rows. If only they weren't all about espionages and how to be the perfect Unspeakable. She picked one up just to see what its contents were. Great, not like I could read it either. This must be invisible ink or some other fancy secret-keeping maneuver," she thought. Finally she spotted a book she could actually read, The Tales of Beedle the Bard. She eagerly grabbed the book and flung herself on a black leather armchair in front of her father's desk. She noticed one of her cats Lucas sitting in the armchair next to her, so she grabbed him and put him on her lap to pet him while reading. Her father was busy talking on the phone with someone important, she assumed, with his back turned to her.
"Hello Father," she said, almost bored. Lucas mewled a hello as well.
He quickly turned his back a quarter of an inch as a form of acknowledgement. "Listen I've gotta go. No no, I'll owl you immediately. I can't discuss this right now, I've uh, I've got...company," her father said in hurried whispers.
Isabella rolled her eyes angrily. He turned around, hung up the phone he said, "Hi Izzie, what can I help you with?" as if she were a client or something.
"Nothing, I just wanted to see if you uh...wanted to help me practice Quidditch, or..." she said, trying to think of something her father would enjoy.
"Not now Bells, I've got some important business to tend to," he said, pulling out some parchment, a quill, and an ink bottle.
"Right, thanks," she said quietly, picking up the book and almost slamming it on his desk. She left it open to the story her father used to read to her when she was younger, so he'd see how much things have changed.
"Iz--" he started after she stormed out the door.
"Just forget it," she yelled. She ran up the flight of stairs to her room, while pulling her hair up in a loose ponytail. After mentioning Quidditch it didn't seem like such a bad idea, plus it let her get her anger out. She slipped out of her favorite brown dress and pulled on a fitted white tee with demin jeans and tennis shoes. "Pammy I'm going out back to practice Quidditch for a bit," she said while fetching her Nimbus 2000 from under her bed. "Can you come watch me?" she asked, "I'd really appreciate the company," she said sadly, looking into Pammy's eyes.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear Journal,
Why did my parents choose to both be Unspeakables? Why couldn't it just be one of them? Then that way I'd be able to spend time with at least one of them. I wonder if they always wanted to be Unspeakables...I have lots of dreams and goals. I've only told Pammy about them because I'm afraid my parents will laugh at me. First off because none are as sophisticated and important as Unspeakables, and Second because I probably wouldn't be able to do them all, much less at the same time! Want to hear the list? Alright here goes: 1) Professional Quidditch player, 2) Journalist or reporter for the Daily Prophet, 3) A teacher in either Transfiguration (because I secretly hope to become an Animagus some day!), Charms or Care of Magical Creatures because I'm rather fond with animals, and I can actually work well with them. Among all that I still want to have a big, happy family that I would be able to spend time with! Are my dreams too 'in the clouds' or can I compromise somehow? I sure hope so. Anyway, that brings me to some very exciting news. I just got my acceptance letter to Hogwarts New Zealand School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! I also got into Beauxbatons and Durmstrang obviously because of family legacy, but I think I want to go to HNZ you know, set my own path. Besides, my parents will rip each other apart from all the competition if I had to choose between their schools. I hope they're okay with my decision....Pammy was very happy for me.

Until next time,
Isabella

Hiyah, Isabella! Welcome to HNZ. :D I really, really enjoyed reading your rp. I have a few inquiries if you don't mind.

Where is Isabella living now? If she is still in Italy, why is she going to New Zealand for school instead of the seemingly more convenient Beauxbatons, Durmstrang or Hogwarts Scotland?

Which Ministry do Rosalie and Charles work for as Unspeakables?

Where does Isabella's love of animals come from? Was she raised around them?

Why does Isabella want to have such a big family?

Also, if Isabella's mother is a muggleborn she wouldn't be pureblood, I believe she would still be considered a half-blood, like Harry Potter. There is a pureblood application process if you wish for any of your characters to be pureblood.
:D

((I will get to your questions soon and thanks for reading! :) As for the pureblood thing, I actually didn't know if I was considered pureblood or not haha! I'll look further into that as I make that character decision though, thanks!))

((All the answers to questions asked above were just editted in the original post.)) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back