OOC First Name
Elphaba
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Full Name: Isaac Dean Chambers (IV)
Birth Date: January 9, 2010
Current Age: 11
Basic Appearance: shaggy blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and pale skin
Parents: Ella Marian Chambers (maiden name: Davies)
LauraBellBun_Wargo_14960913.jpg
Isaac Dean Chambers III
Occupation: Undersecretary to the English Minister of Magic (not by choice, his parents bribed him into taking on the family 'legacy' with loads of money)
1213209601.jpg

Siblings, if any:
Older sister Victoria, 18, attended Hogwarts Scotland (Gryffindor)
Currently she lives in New Zealand as a struggling reporter. Isaac finds her rather annoying (and vise versa) and to his displeasure he'll have to live with her in order to go to school at HNZ.
spencer-grammer-nel-ruolo-di-casey-cartwright-nella-serie-tv-greek-87619.jpg
Younger twin sisters, 10 years old
Summer
tiffany.jpg

(she's the twin that Isaac gets along better with since their personalities are similar: spoiled & stuck up)
3440985933_3489794dce.jpg
and Hannah, the sweet twin
chelseastaub-1.jpg

Isaac and his two twin sisters
chambersfamily1-1.png

Younger twin brothers, 4 years old
a10238i0_dylanandcolesprouse-250.jpg

Adam and Andrew

Pets, if any: Just one large St. Bernard named Lenny. Their father said they already had enough noise at the house with just the kids alone.
Area of Residence: Born and raised in London, England
Blood status: Mixed blood--Grandparents on mom's side Muggles

(If your character is a sorted student:)
Hogwarts House (And why): Slytherin because he's very proud and ambitious like his grandfather
Best school subjects (And why): Potions because it's the type of magic that doesn't require a wand so he finds it very powerful in an underrated way.
Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
What would their Patronus be? A sea lion because Isaac loves to be the center of attention.
What would their Boggart be? Suffering a gruuuuuesome death like being tortured, getting ripped apart, etc.
What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A hippogriff, because they have the same personality type: proud yet easily offended, and stubborn.
What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Himself following in his fathers & grandfather's footsteps. He takes pride when people say he looks like his father and acts like his grandfather. Although his father didn't want to continue the family legacy, Isaac is more than happy to inherit the money, job, and lifestyle his grandparents created.
What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When his father passed down the family heirloom, a "class ring" type with their family crest on it. Normally it wouldn't be passed down so early but his father thought he was handling his school situation very maturely (meaning that he had chosen to go to a new school and make a name for himself than go to Hogwarts Scotland like the rest of his family--and also that he wasn't complaining about living with his sister, at least not in front of his parents), so he gave it to him early.
Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
July 13, 2022

So I'm here in New Zealand with Victoria. I left London yesterday, the day after Summer and Hannah's birthdays. It's going to be weird not having them bug me all the time or giggle like crazy if I invite a friend over. I thought living with Vicky would be torture, but actually, it's not that bad. She leaves me alone in my room, which is quite depressing at the moment, and feeds me when necessary. Then the other half of the time she goes off to work or wherever and I'm free to do what I want. Maybe this won't be so bad after all? I go to school in a month or so, I can't wait to see where I'll be sorted. It'll be a little weird sharing a room with other people, since I'm so used to getting the space I need at home, but I'll cope. Well, Vicky just said dinner was ready so until next time.

-Isaac

What house does Isaac want to be in? Why?

What subject is he most looking forward to?

Will he miss his younger sister whom he gets on with whilst he is at Hogwarts?

How does he feel about his mother being muggle?

Thats all for now ;)

Thanks my alias buddy! :hug:

What house does Isaac want to be in? Why? He himself doesn't state what house he'd like to be in, seeing as he doesn't really know, but his personality would land him in Slytherin like his grandfather and he'd be quite proud to end up there, seeing as he's very ambitious.

What subject is he most looking forward to? I want to say History of Magic for my character, but I as the RPer, can't seem to be interested in it to do the lessons for that class and thus my character's interest in the subject wouldn't be properly portrayed. You know what I mean?

Will he miss his younger sister whom he gets on with whilst he is at Hogwarts? He'll deny it repeatedly, but yes he will. He'll miss both of his sisters since his whole life they've been around and now he'll be on his own, but more so Summer.

How does he feel about his mother being muggle? She's Muggle-born ;) and he doesn't really care. Blood means nothing to him; the way he was raised, being a Chambers is more important than being pure blood. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back