Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 9" Unyielding Spruce Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
SIDNEY MARCUS CARVER
tumblr_m1k9pbX4nb1qm8pfoo1_400.gif

so hi! this is my little gryffindor named sidney. he is the definition of adorable.
kind, loving, cherish, and lives in a world of magic and fantasy. he was recently
given to me, so i don't know if anyone has plots with him. if you do, hit me up. i am
not going to back down on them. so now that's out of the way. here's what i need.

friends i hope that this guy can get plenty of friends! cause he is just that cute.
what i will need would be a best friend, guy or girl, it does not matter to me. house
would not matter at all! he is not prejudice. he would be loyal to his friends, and
they must be nice. i cannot see him befriending a bully. i think he would be the
one to stand up to them. even in his small body and age. he wouldn't care. oh, he
will probably need a few close friends as well. anyone really. as long as they are
in his age group. so second years, first years, third years, fourth years and fifth
are welcome to post for friendship! as long as they can put up with his odd world

enemies i think that he would need some enemies, some that could not put up
with his fantasy and his niceness. the bully, and one that could take up to him
standing up to them. could be girl, boy, of any age. except anyone younger than
him. he won't see anyone younger than him a threat, so third years and up only!
can be any house, since all of them have the people that cannot put up with him.

love sidney, in love? as if. right now i do not think that he would be in love so little
and young. the future is a long time away, but i am open for crushes that could be
just that. crushes. something cute. if he does have a girlfriend, it would not be any-
thing final or forever. it would have to be limited to short 'flings'. they can be either
mutual or one-sided. could be any age too, any house. can someone help who they
crush on? should say not. so i am open for suggestions on this too. could be so cute!

and i think that is it for now! please post if you are interested! ♥ you can also pm
me for plots. either way works. i look forward to rping with you with sidney!

I have Morrigan 'Sherlock' Graves here. She (as well as her twin Gwen) is a super genius who is very easily bored. She would want to study him but at first might call him something like slow. Never take that as an insult because she thinks mostly everyone is slow compared to her. She doesn't have the best of grades though because she's so ahead. She does love a good mystery though. Puzzles that she cant's solve. She can be a loose friend or maybe he could have a crush on this strange brainy girl

Awh here is Bridie, they rped in Unsorted section ages ago!
Bridie will only really be attracted to people that draw her attention, and Sidney did in that rp.
Bridie is very focussed, if she gets her mind on one thing, she will continue at it until it's done/completed/ ect.
I can definitely see her as having a cutesy type crush on Sidney, while trying to figure out life and growing up, but she isn't fully set on boys yet. ( :r )
Definitely a quirky girl, would be fun to rp again :)

morrigan&sidney
so she is incredibly smart, but does not have the best grades because she
is so far ahead? that confused me. anyway! i think that they would be trial
and error. i think that she would be a friend to him, but she is not the type
that he would crush on. just someone that he would find a little strange. so
we can work with that. which of us should start something?

bridie&sidney
if i had an unsorted i would lurk that! but i do not so i will take your word
for it. i hope that i can hold him justice to draw her attention again. D: never
rped with him before. i can see him crushing on her, but only one way to find
out. who should start a rp with the two of them? i can see the cutesy now!

I'm usually better at replying to starts then doing them myself hehe, so if you could start, that would be lovely! :)

Okay well I have my sweet Katie Swan. A third year Hufflepuff who loves sports. She isn't a typical girly girl and has always found it easier to befriend guys than girls. She is quite loud and rather excitable and in general a happy go lucky kid.

I also have a mean potential enemy, Annalie Darkhart. I have neglected her a bit in the past but she is now out it full force. She is a sixth year Ravenclaw who pretty much takes out her anger on innocent people, (she is pretty angry ;) ) basically she's out to be mean with anyone she comes across for hardly any reason at all.

So let me know if you want to know more,
Melissa.

I will start something for the two of them and see where they go ^^

bridie&sidney
i can start something right up and pm you the link!

katie&sidney
i believe that they could be really good friends! i am sure that they
would get along. i do not think that he would mind her being sporty.
want me to set up something or you can?

annalie&sidney
oh my, a bully! this could be fun too! what would she find negative
against him to be mean to him, or would his cutesy attitude be
enough for her? i can start something if you like, you you can. both
options are fine by me.

morrigan&sidney
sounds fine! pm me the link once it is set up :3

Yes, Annalie would just hate his cutesy attitude, and as soon as he says something she'll find other reasons. She's good like that.
Can you pretty please start them?
I always reply better than I start.
:wub:

katie&sidney
i will be pming the rp start to that account!

annalie&sidney
same as katie's? XD

khione&sidney
so sorry i forgot about this! i was busy, but friend or best friend
would be perfect! should i start something or you?

Hi there! I have Hariah Meadow here.
Perhaps they could be friends/good friends eventually?
Hariah gets along with boys so much better than girls (due to the hate she has towards her sister)
She relies on her friends a lot and in return she is fiercely loyal and reliable. She is caring and tries to be cheerful most of the time. Hariah may appear to like everyone and be friendly but she can be quite judgemental. She's a bit of a thrill seeker and quite adventurous so maybe Sidney and Hariah may have some interesting times together?

hariah&sidney
oh they sound just like lovely friends! want me
to start something or you can?

Sorry I have only just seen this!
Would you care to start?

hariah&sidney
sorry i am just now getting to this, been
a little busy. i'll pm you the topic, okay?

khione&sidney
same goes for khione ^^

So I am going to archive this. Thanks guys, if you want to plot, just PM me on my GM account. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back