is this really happening? ughhh

Adrienne Brown

OOC First Name
Faith
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Adrienne just can't take it anymore so she decided to go to Bleak street where the most dangerous things could be found. Adrienne did not really care at the moment if she bumps into a scary dangerous guy that might hurt her. She just wished to find a place where she could shout everything out but she thought that it would be too embarrassing.She continued walking in her black chuck taylor shoes,her black denim pants and her black hoodie sweater. She never thought everything would end that way.She just went anywhere that her feet leads her to never knowing where she's heading. She did not want to cry even though her heart felt so heavy.Its a mystery for her how she managed to walk at a certain distance holding back all her tears until she really can't help it anymore. She found an empty spot on one of the corners of bleak street.It was really dark and misty too. She found a spot to sit there and she just sat with her legs folded and her arms around them.There she just let everything out.

"Don't block my way." Luciela exclaimed to the girl in front of her. She looked down at the girl and smirked. "What are you getting so emotional there for? This is not your bedroom, you know." She crossed her arms and looked up for a moment. Of course Bleak Street was not the typical street here in the wizarding world. Luciela could see that most of the people here wore dark expressions. Meaning, there wouldn't be much time to wander around. But this girl here, though, didn't seem to know what this place was.

As Luciela was about to push through, an old woman blocked pulled her sleeve and started to say things that meant nothing to Luciela. "Uh!" she gasped and pushed the old woman away. "Shut up!" she shouted before turning to the girl again. "Are you sure you're staying here?!"

Everything got the slightest bit colder as Cocytus strolled casually down Bleak Street. He saw the two girls, one crying on the ground, the other standing over her. There hadn't been a fight, those usually drew more onlookers other than the half crazed old woman wandering by.

"The Scarred Man!" she said to him, grasping at his suit jacket, "Wielder of the Mark!"

Cocytus' eyes narrowed. "You are mistaken." he said.

"I am not! A devourer of mortality are you... An eater of death!" she said. Cocytus' hand went to his wand. He normally kept his identity on the down low... yet this woman screamed it to all who would hear. Perhaps she had seen the fight with Damien and the girl? How did she know he was a Brother? He decided not to kill her, restraining himself. He did not kill children, often. It left a poor taste in his mouth.

He instead opted to push past her. He fingered the scar over his eye. She started following him... He turned and spoke in a low voice.

"You know what I am, then you know what I am capable of, old crone. If you do not wish to see if firsthand then I suggest you move along." He said flatly. The woman blinked and wandered off.

He continued his stroll... The girls blocked his path. He stood a fair distance away, waiting patiently.

At this time Adrienne was not sure what was happening already.She knows that she is already in one of the darkest spots of Bleak street that's why she's not suppose to be blocking anyone's way.She does not even want to be seen by anyone in that kind of state that's why she intended to go to the darkest spot of the street but why was there people in front of her already? Adrienne did not really mind at first because the main purpose of her stay in Bleak street is to meet a very dangerous person and if possible get killed.The scars and the wounds in her heart were already too deep so what's the point of living in this world?She was just minding her own business while her thoughts were not really clear then there came a girl who was blabbering stuff at Adrienne.

Adrienne just looked up at the girl who seems to be saying stuff.She just stared and her teary eyes were blank.It just looked like she did not bother listening to the girl.Then out of nowhere an old woman came in front of her. It looked like the old woman was blocking her from the blabbering girl. Then another crazy thing happened. A death eater came towards them. At times like this, Adrienne would usually panic and try to run but this time she just stared at all of the people.

Her mind that was not clear started to think that they were all crazy. She listened to the things that they were all blabbering about.Then she sighed again."Ohhh great.Why are all this people here?" Adrienne whined.Then she stared away from then again and continued her depressed moment.

Meredith leant on the cold black wall in Bleak street smirking as she saw a little girl having no sympathy towards her friend. Her smirk disappear when she saw the little girl turning her body facing the black haired girl who was weeping perhaps offering her to go together? Don't know. Meredith were observing the kids seeing if they would cause a problem or something. Meredith had been caught in the middle of a drama almost all the time. She loved dramas in real life. Without them then life would be boring.

Just the way she liked it, a man came as he scared the weeping girl, not sure with the other one. However the man looked familiar, perhaps she had seen him somewhere before but she couldn't remember. Or perhaps she had seen the younger version of him. She leant on the wall obviously starring at them smirking with her hand crossed. She didn't care if the man would be mad at her for starring him like that. She had got into those kind of situations a lot and she loved it. She had her wand in her pocket ready to be picked up whenever she needed it.
"Dramas are good" She said slowly talking to nobody while she eyed the man seeing what he would do towards the children.

Luciela looked back because she heard the old woman talking again. But she wasn't talking to Luciela this time, but to a man obviously older than Luciela or this other girl. She only listened to what they were saying. But nothing came of it. Why are people here so odd? she asked herself and then looked back at the other girl. "Are you getting out of my way or not?" Luciela asked in a sort of ordering tone. This place was giving her the creeps, and the people are helplessly annoying. "Oh my, you're so dumb." she hissed and pushed the girl out of the way. But as soon as she was about to go, Luciela noticed that the man who was talking to the old woman was eying her. At least that's what she thought, so she looked at him and frowned. "What are you looking at?"

(oh. sorry, you replied first)

And then there's another girl. Luciela rolled her eyes and gave a mocking sigh. "Why do people keep on minding others' business? Please turn back and don't face me." she said to the girl who just came. "Or if you want to talk to him, you two both turn back. What messy people." she added and then sighed again. Luciela didn't like talking too much, and she was feeling that staying here would only mean another conversation. She wanted to leave, but the man was really looking scary. She felt that he won't let anyone go unless they talk to him. Or am I over-thinking again?

Adrienne's weeping mind did not really care about what was happening. She really did not care.Nothing else on earth could make her care at this time.She noticed the scary looking guy who kept on looking towards all of the people who were present there.He kept on looking at them one by one.To Adrienne it made no sense at all. Then she heard someone who said that dramas are good.It seems like the girl just came by.Adrienne did not really notice. Adrienne wanted to reply to the words of the girl who just entered the scene but she can't think of anything to say. Her mind felt so scattered that she can't even think straight.

"what on heaven's name is happening? why are there so many odd people on one of the darkest part of the bleak street?" Adrienne thought. She once again turned away from the people and stared blankly into space.

Cocytus frowned. He looked at the young woman who had taken place alongside him. She seemed a voyuer, watching this to get some enjoyment out of the human drama. Cocytus cared not for that attitude nor for the events unfolding before him. They were of little consequence to a Death Eater.

"I am not observing this 'drama' for observation's sake." he said to the young woman. "They are simply in my path, and I am willing to wait until they move."

His mind went back to the madwoman. Was it a mistake to let her live? What if she told others about him, his true nature.

Bah.

She was clearly senile, and even if she had recognized him for what he was, she was of no conequence, no one listened to the ramblings of an old woman.

The young girl berated the woman alongside him pridefully.

"Watch your tongue." He said to her, in the same voice he had used with the old woman. "Someday you may say such things to the wrong woman... Or man. What would happen then?" he left the words hanging. "Now then, I would reccomend that you turn back yourself, this is no place for a child, especially one with as loose a tongue as yours."

Meredith smirked as she saw the man threatened a kid. She look at him, she had heard about him from his son, Damien. She walk toward the man carefully as she ignore the kids. She lean to the man as she whispered "I know who you are" She was sure that he knew what she was talking about. "Your son sends his regards" She blinked twice as she smiled innocently.

She then look at the kids as she bowed down so that her height would be the same as them. She smiled friendly at them altho it was a fake one and poke one of their nose.
"Run along kids, you don't want to make this man blast" She pretended to be nice and she stood up looking at the man raising her eyebrow.

Luciela glared at the girl. But before she could say anything, some other people came talking. She listened to them. And when they done, she jerked her head to face them. She looked at the man first. Can't he just say excuse me or something? Why wait? she thought miserably and stepped out of the way with a loud thud so that everyone could hear it. When she realized that the other girl was still in the way, Luciela pulled her roughly to her side and looked at the man again. "There. You can continue walking now." she said with a sarcastic kind voice.

Luciela waited for the man to disappear and looked back at the girl. "Are you mute or something? Maybe you're deaf? Or maybe you're just slow. Why the hell are you not talking?" she asked. Luciela wasn't expecting any answer anymore, so she brought out something from her bag. It was a watch. It's late, dammit.

Adrienne was seeing and hearing things that she did not bother observing. These things are not worth it. As Adrienne was having her own world,She noticed that the scary looking man continued having his focus on the girls again. She was starting to get annoyed by all of these people. Adrienne was just alone and then people will just come popping by Ohhh what are the odds of that?

She also noticed that the rough girl started blabbering again. Adrienne just rolled her eyes. Doesn't she know that by means of silence, people could discover more things? She did not bother the girl.

Adrienne also saw the seemingly friendly girl."Why was she here in the first place? Did she sense some drama in this place?" Adrienne thought. As soon as Adrienne was done with her thoughts she just gave a big sigh and hoped that the scary man or somebody could kill her already to escape the depression and to escape the scenario that she's getting into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back