Is it broken??

Stacy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Stacy apparated outside St. Mungo's and walked up to the reception desk.
She had been messing around with her cousins and fell over. Stacy landed on her hand and now had a very sore wrist. She thought she might as well get it checke out so she persuaded her uncle she could apparate by herself and then headed straight to the hospital.
She asked the woman behind the desk where she needed to go and when she followed the directions she ended up in a waiting room. Sitting down, she straightened out her skirt then then took of her cardigan revealing her top. Stacy was a very fashionable person but also very tidy so her clothes always looked great and neat.
Stacy read a copy of the daily prophet while she waited for one of the nurses to check out her wrist.

Its was very busy at the hospital, many woman are pregnant and she needed some time out. When she finished her last patient, another one was being page to her. Mae sigh and went out of her office, wearing her simple clothes with her hospital robe. Mae saw a girl reading a newspaper on a white clothes, she smiled as she approached her. "Hello, I'm Healer Owen. I'm your healer for today, let's go to my office." She told the girl and waited for her to stood up.

Stacy saw a girl about her age walk up to her and introduce her self as Healer Owen. Her clothes looked simple but great. "Wow. I like your clothes." It wasn't very often that Stacy complimented someone on what they were wearing. She stood up and followed the healer to her office.

Mae smiled again as the girl complimented her clothes, "Thank you." She said and walked back at her office the girl tailing her. "Why don't you take a sit first while i take some details about you." Mae asked the girl leading her to an empty sit in front of her desk. And then she continued, "So, what's your name?" Mae asked, taking out a clip board in her drawer.

Stacy smiled when she was offered a seat. "Thank you." She could be a snob but she was polite to people who dressed well. "I'm Stay Rider." She answered the question.

"So, Ms. Rider. What seems to be the problem? .. Any magic injuries or muggle injuries?" Mae asked Stacy while writing on her clip board. It was a great one to know what's the problem of a patience if it is a muggle or magic injuries.

"It's muggle." Stacy hated this as she hated everything to do with muggles. It was the fault of muggles that her parents were dead. "I was playing with my cousins and fell over landing on my hand. It clicked and now it's really painful." She smiled. Stacy was used to being strong. She had to do it for her brothers.

Mae nodded slightly and placed her clip board on top of the table. "Let me see it." She told her softly, lending her hands to her. "Don't worry, it won't hurt." Mae a sured Stacy that it will not hurt. At least she could try, having muggle injuries is the hardest way to heal.

Stacy reluctantly held her left hand out for Mae to have a look at her wrist. She wasn't very trustworthy so this was a big thing for her. "Are you sure it won't hurt because it's already really sore??"

As Stacy held her hand to her, Mae hold it gently. "Hmmm ... Its sure is a sprain, we can bandage it and i will give you a skele-grow to drink. Is that fine with you?" She was really lucky that all her cousins are old enough to play with them. "You sure have a big family." Mae said to Stacy chuckling slightly.

Stacy grinned. "Yeah. That's fine. I'm glad it's not broken." She grinned more when Mae mentioned her family. "I've only got two younger brothers but we live with my aunt and uncle so there was fourteen of us living in one house. One of my cousins has moved out so there's thirteen now."

As Stacy assured her that its fine to bandage it Mae stood up from her chair and went at the medicine cabinet where the bandages and ointments are. After getting it, she went back at the table and started to band Stacy's hand slowly and gently, when it was ready and done Mae went back at the medicine cabinet and took a bottle of Skele-grow and went back to Stacy. "Here you go, drink only two table spoon everyday and your hand will be okay in no time." She told her and smiled, "Me and my sister are only two at the house we live, our mom is in Japan and our father is in London."

Stacy took the skele grow of Mae "Thanks" She grinned. "Sometimes I wish I could have a smaller family. I love my siblings and all my cousins but it can getting annoying when everyone's in your business all the time."

Mae chuckled as Stacy told her that she wanted a little family, "you just don't know living with a small family, its kinda boring and all." She continued. "Atleats our line of family is big with two cousin studying in Hogwarts and two in Beauxabtons, then some more cousins who work at the ministry." Mae shooked her head slightly.

Stac grinned. "It used to be just me, my parents and my brothers but that all changed..." Stacy stopped. She never taked about what happened to her parents. The day they died was the worst in her life. Everyday, she spent it wishing she could see them again and knowing that it was never going to happen.

Mae smiled weakly as she saw Stacy's sad face, "Its fine if you don't want to say it." She smiled happily now and took a deep breath, "So, are you feeling alright now?" Mae asked Stacy.

Stacy smiled when Mae said she didn't have to talk about it. "Yes. Thanks for your help. It feels loads better now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back