🌹 Rose Giving Is a Red Rose Really Better than a Bludger

Zephryn Spencer

Athletic, Anger Issues, Twin, Competitive

OOC First Name
Sam
@Fraser Fergusson

Zee was not sure what she was bothering to hand out roses this year. She had never done it before. She really didn't care about the holiday or the giving of roses. But she had signed up anyway. Maybe she was trying to be a little less cynical, or maybe she just wanted more extra curriculars than her sister. Whatever the reason, here she was. Zee did not know the person personally, but she had noticed he often was on the Quidditch Pitch. At least he had good interests. She entered onto the Quidditch pitch and began to look around for the boy. When she noticed him, she approached him, holding a red rose in her hand.

Fraser hadn't noted that it was the rose day, he had sent a couple of roses and then promptly forgotten about it. Fraser had come out to the pitch and was warming up in his usual way. He stretched and was about to get into the air when he say someone approaching him. "Hi, can I help you?" he said. She was maybe a little familiar but he didn't know what from.

Zee wanted to make this as quick and easy as possible. "Here's a rose for you" She said simply as she handed the boy a red rose. She dug through her pockets to find the note attached to it. "And here is the note that goes along with it" She handed this over to the boy as well, not sure what else to do at this point. Did she just leave now or wait for some sort of reaction. She decided to wait a little while longer.

I love you, Fraser. You're the best little brother I could ever have, and my best friend in this entire world. I will always be right here for you.
~Zerrin

Fraser grinned happily as she handed him a red rose. "Oh wow! Red like Gryffindor yeah?" he said excitedly. He took the note and read it quickly. "Aw sweet, it's from my brother, he's the best," Fraser could see why everyone liked this so much. It was good fun.

Zee doubted the boy understood the reason for the red rose if he mentioned Gryffindor. Zee didn't much care if he understood though. She had done her portion of the job. "Well that was nice of him" she said, certain that her siblings would never do such a thing. Of course, Zee would hate it if they had anyway. She hoped the boy was content as she spoke once more to him. "And that's about it. Get some practice in, I guess" she said, not knowing what else to really say. She hoped this encounter was over as she began to slowly walk towards the castle again, just in case the boy had something else to add to the conversation. Zee couldn't see how though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back