Not open for further replies.

Daisy Mason

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Essence of Belladonna
Nice and simple for once. This is Daisy. A character I made a long time ago and served as muggle studies for one semester. Well now she's back and has a dark backstory.

Daisy is back in New Zealand after completing her round the world tour which has seen her work as a teacher, cleaner, bartender and even pro cheerleader. She has done it all. She has been a constant nomad ever since graduating from Hogwarts Scotland. She was sorted into Hufflepuff and played on the Quidditch team as a chaser from her third year onward and was named prefect in her fifth. Forbidden from returning home to her abusive religious fanatical parents, Daisy has been running from her problems ever since she was 18. Her semester teaching at HNZ was her longest stint in one place and the only place she ever felt at home since leaving school, which is why she has decided to come back. To New Zealand at least. Approaching the end of her 20's Daisy has decided that living the life of a nomad has run its course and its time to lay down roots, so the jill of all trades has returned. She is currently staying in Brightstone village pending a job and a place of her own.

What does she need? Good question. She needs everything, but she is hard work and not to be taken on lightly. Friends. She needs some. Daisy is incredibly mistrustful, in fact she has never trusted anyone, not even the people she called friends at school, i want this to change but her walls are so high and so thick it will take a lot to bring them down. So if you have a character up to the challenge, bring it on. I'm also open to just general acquaintances and friendly faces that can help her settle in. Romance. Due to her deeply embedded trust issues any relationship would be tricky at this stage. I'm open to discussing a final for her at a later stage but for now, flings and one night stands are her cup of tea. I would actually like her to have a one night stand on her first night at Brightstone. Now, said one night stand can either wonder off into the morning mist or stick around and become a friend or whatever, i'm relatively flexible on what happens after. Also, Daisy's flings/one nighters may be male or female. A childhood of repression somewhat led her to be open minded and free spirited in her adulthood. Enemies. No thank you, she's had enough pain. Unless of course you've got a really good idea for one, then i'm all ears.

Bio to come. (Copying up from notepad). Any questions fire away.

And. Go.

Well nice to see she went down well. Any way I have one more, a firstie. Forgive the vagueness I'm on my phone.

Georgina de Lacey. First year l. Slytherin. Georgie is cunning, ambitious and she can be a good friend to those she considers worthy. She is the daughter of an Earl (i forget which one but it's in her bio (coming soon)). The one thing she isn't is spoilt, but she is a little elitest, snobby and condescending. She is a little vulnerable after being exiled from home so she's a little softer to begin with but she will toughen up as the year progresses and she finds her feet. I'd like her to have friends, she'll be a little more receptive to her housemates but anyone persistent enough to wear her down will earn her respect. Romance is not a big thing right now, she's young and doesn't know what or who she likes but if anyone is interested in laying some early ground work (male or female) let me know.

As before, any questions nag me.

Hey, I think I've got the perfect character to be Georgina's friend.

Daniel Rosemary is also a first year Slytherin and I think he'd be good enough for her to start off with. :) I've got two others, but I feel that Dan is the best one even though they're in the same house.

Ok I like him. I'm looking forward to seeing how he'll react with Georgina because she's a bit challenging. Would you like to start something or do you want me to?

You can if you want :) I don't have an idea in mind currently.

I've got an idea for the common room so I'll get to work on that.

Awesome thanks.

Daisy and my professor could meet, he's a very cheerful and honest person, he loves teaching, like loves it. It's his biggest passion in life, so I don't know if they'd be good as finals or even a relationship, but we could still have them be friends, he lacks friends and who knows!

And for your slytherin, I have three first years, I can see her getting along with either of my slytherin girl's. Either Rome or Eilidh. Eilidh would probably dislike the fact that she's spoiled and that because she loves being the centre of attention and that would take her light. Rome would probably just lie to her constantly, she wouldn't trust her at all. I think Eilidh and Georgina would be better friends, and Rome and her would probably be more like dorm mates.

And there is my Ravenclaw, Tholomyes if you wanted to RP with him.

Whatever you think is best works for me!

I have a couple of people i can offer.
Alyce brown- She could be a one night stand. she is a bar tender in new zealand, her PB is Pink and she has that sort of tough girl attitude to life. she is very promiscuous and likes one night stands.
they may have met at HS she was in slytherin until fifth year when she dropped out and then moved to dermstrang and graduated in 2029.
Alternativly as friends I could offer
Melody Wilde- she is a musician witch and has been studied elemental magic, (she isn't an elementalist scitorary, in fact she is on the run from them) she too doesn't trust anyone. she was raised by gypsies and well has a few different identities. but usually goes by melody a traveling musician performing in muggle and magical festivals. and her music has the ability to control the wind and can on occasions cause storms.
or
Tara sitara, co-owner of the makutu dinette. (Hnz hufflepuff class of 2033) friendly bubbly, sweet and happy to talk to the customers though their life issues over a cup of coffee and slice of some form of cake.

Mia: Brilliant. I was thinking that they could meet on Daisy's first night in New Zealand, she could go into the bar where Alyce works and well you know, drink flirt and what not. I do also think that maybe Daisy and Melody could be friends, we could rp them and see.

Emzies: I think maybe Daisy and your professor could start off as friends and maybe date if they get on well. I'd like to rp Georgina with your two Slytherin girls, it could be fun to see how they interact with each other.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back