Into the garden

Kiki Cross

Kiki walked into the garden, taking in the wonderfullness of it all. Such a beautifull day she thought, twirling around. The sun hit the dewey grass, making it sparkle and shine. Kiki walked to the middle of the beautiful place and sat on a mench surrounded by white daisies. Nana would love this place. Kiki remebered that her grandmother loved daisies, especially the white ones. She bent over and picked one, admiring the beauty of the simple flower.

Amy was out on one of her regular walks when she decided to venture into the garden. She hadn't been there often before and so decided that now would be a good time to go in. She hadn't walked far when she spotted another girl sitting on a bench surrounded by white daises. She didn't know her and so thought she may as well go and introduce herself. "Excuse me, do you mind if i sit with you?" she asked before pausing and adding, "My names Amy, Amy Stone by the way" she said smiling at the girl.

Kiki looked up at the girl, taking a minute to process what she had said. Wait? Did I take too long? What if I was quiet for too long?! she thought, going into a little panic. "Um sure you can sit here! My name is Kiki Cross," she scooted a little so the girl can sit with her.

Amy hoped that she hadn't startled the girl but smiled at her when she said Amy could sit with her. "Thanks" Amy said happily, "Nice to meet you Kiki, what house are you in then?" she asked, making conversation.

"Slytherin. You?" she asked as she put the daisy in her robe pocket.

"I'm in Gryffindor myself" Amy said happily. "So do you like it here at Hogwarts then?" she asked politely.

"Yeah the classes are really neat. But I'm afraid I'm a little behind on my homework. I shouldn't even be outside but I felt like I needed to be, ya know? Anyway what I don't really like here is the Flying lessons. Being up in the air kind of freaks me out," Kiki twitched at the thought of being high in the sky. "So do you like it here?"

Amy listened as Kiki told her how she was finding Hogwarts. "Its always nice to get outside, I spend half my time out here!" Amy said with a smile. She loved being out in the grounds and the fresh air always made her feel much better. "You don't like flying?" Amy exclaimed. She was curious as to this but then she didn't feel like she was right to be suprised, it was just that she was soo used to being around people like Andy who loved to fly all the time.
"Yeah I love being here, it feels like one big family really don't you think?" Amy asked Kiki.

"I don't like being up high," Kiki said. She saw that Amy was used to being around who liked flying. Kiki felt like a freak when she relized a whole bunch of the people here must like to fly. "Yeah one big family," Kiki said, looking at a butterfly flying past. She didn't really know a whole lot of people here. Kiki just did her work and stayed to herself. She remebered trying to talk to some people but not getting very far.

"Its okay if you don't like being up high, a few people don't like it!" Amy said smiling at Kiki. "Do you like being in Slytherin?" Amy asked as she watched Kiki looking at a butterfly.

"I guess, though I would probably be happy in any house." Kiki said with a shrug. "My parents are the ones who really care about what house I get into and stuff like that." She felt a little sadness as the butterfly left the area of the garden. Then Kiki returned her attention to the conversation. "Is Gryffindor any fun?"

((Sooo sorry for the late reply!!!))
Amy looked at Kiki, who seemd, in Amy's opinion a little lost. She liked this girl and was warming greatly to her. "Oh yeah Gryffindors great, its kinda like having a great big family" she said hapily, lokoing at the butterfly that Kiki was watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back