Kiara Tine

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Polyamourous
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Hi everyone!

I need a student and a professor whom would be willing to be interviewed via pm for the Hogwarts monthly. It won't be that many questions and of course you would have all my gratitude. Any student is fine, but either a seventh year or a first year would be great because I have certain questions I really want to ask. So if you want to get on board, either just reply here or pm me on Rebecca Koshiba

Professor elvera le fey
Or either of my students. Myuna kickett (sixth year snake) or Rhiannon McGowan (first year puff)

If Kia inteirviewed Rhi she would bring up RHI. But I like Elvera for this.

I have Athena! I can't promise that she will enjoy being interviewed, but her answers should be fun. :p

Since they are not too many questions, I can offer Minoas to be interviewed as well. He has a lot to say about RHI :r

He will be actually keen on answering the questions if it involves mudslinging RHI. :p

I don't mind which you pick. just fling them to me in a pm and i will have a shot at answering them. you don't have to use them if i do.

I suppose I could ask the editor if I could do a feature around RHI that could be fun I suppose and Athena being interviewed by Kiara? If only we had time to do that one as an rp :r

Rebecca Koshiba said:
I suppose I could ask the editor if I could do a feature around RHI that could be fun I suppose and Athena being interviewed by Kiara? If only we had time to do that one as an rp :r
HM vs RHI article? :devious:
If you need anymore, I'd be happy to throw in Andy or something. He'd be interesting.

Considering half the school is convinced that Kiara is behind it ( :glare: ) It'll be hilarious.

Sure, the more the merrier Jessye :D

I think that is enough for now though. Anyone still interested can contact me and be in the next issue.

Alright guys, so I'll be sending PMs out sometime tomorrow. So the list is as follows:

PROFESSOR: Elvera
STUDENT/S: Athena, Minoas, Andy, Aphrodite and Isabella. Look for those Pms Guys!

And Jessye, feel free to only do one, as I realise you are the only one doing two :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back