Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 10" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
After a few years of actually dating, and loving, Kaleb was surprised to see that Carmen has not returned from her holidays over the winter. He did not know what to do without her, but he had to move on. She was not coming back. There had been no letters, nothing. It was as if she had fallen off the face of the earth. In November, he was worried, but in January, he had been grieving, and now, he was moving on. He could not dwell over the fact that he had lost his first love. It may not have lasted forever to begin with however. Kaleb now made his way up to the owlery to see if a letter of his came back. His Romanian friend from Durmstrang, named Shaithis. He was a fifth year, nothing special in Durmstrang. He was just a friend that Kaleb had known from childhood when he visited Romania. When he arrived, he did not see the owl from his friend, but instead, he stood in wait for Shaithis to possibly owl him back.

Artemisia had little to zero friends. The factors of this were probably both efforts from the fast that she had just transferred to Durmstrang after years of being homeschooled by her tutor. The change was different and Artemisia did a much better job closing herself up tightly than anything. It didn't help that Artemisia was abnormally unfriendly to everyone. After being alone most of her life she didn't see the point in making friends anyways. But her parents were desperate to get her to socialize. They wanted Artemisia to try having a normal life from here on out. Which meant having many friends to invite to her family's famous New Years Celebration that they always threw, even the Christmas Parties so she would have friends to exchange gifts with. They probably wanted her to find a boy she liked too. Which wasn't going to happen. The boys at Durmstrang were so poor and scummy she would have guessed they all would look good working at maids working at her home. Now, as said before, Artemisia had no friends. None at all. so when this obnoxious little owl delivered a letter to her and refused to take it back when she realized it was the wrong person. No matter how much she screeched at the owl, Italian, English alike, neither convinced the bird to take it. Eventually she became so fed up with it that she decided just to write this person back, tell him no Shaithis was here and that his stupid owl needed to learn some manners.

</SIZE></FONT>
Letter said:
<SIZE size="50">To Whom it May Concern,

Your stupid owl delivered this letter to me. I tried to give it back so it could either return it or deliver it to the right person but the stupid creature wouldn't take it back. I thought I should just let you know that whoever it was you were writing to, they didn't get the letter and probably never will. As far as I know, some kid Shaithis doesn't even go here. I tried to find him but no such luck, sorry! Perhaps you had better keep a better eye on where people go to school at. I'd appreciate it if you taught you stupid owl where to go next time or it's going to have it's feather's plucked for bothering me.

Signed,
Knight
<FONT font="Georgia">

When Kaleb caught sight of his owl coming forth and bringing the letter, it nipped his hand, and almost demanded attention. However, his eyebrows raised when it was not from his friend but from someone with the name of Knight...? No last name? Kaleb rolled his eyes irritably, and he jotted down another letter and sent the devil owl back out. Thankfully, it wasn't exactly his, but the school's. Kaleb went back down to the Great Hall, unknown of whomever that was.
Letter said:
Dear Knight,

I underlined your name because I have no idea who you are, but the best thing to do with the owl is leave it alone. Perhaps going to the dungeons. Shaithis might have moved, since I haven't heard from him all year. Oh well. Now, who are you, and do you answer back to letters you randomly receive often? Or is it just a hobby of you Durmstrang kids. Go on and pluck its feathers, I don't care. Stupid thing isn't mine, it is this school's.

K. Styx

When the bird returned to her side to deliver another letter, Artemisia grew annoyed. Who in their write mind responded to a letter that was only sent in the first place to inform them that their letter hadn't arrived. The letter was taken from the bird and opened. What possessed her to grab her quill and start to reply black back to this idiot, must have been another force.

Letter said:
K. Styx,

You weren't really supposed to respond to the letter I sent you before. I was only trying to let you know that your friend did not get your letter. There may be some Shaithis person here, but the owl doesn't really seem to have any clue who he is. I wouldn't know if he is still here or not either, I just transfered to Durmstrang this semester and I don't really know anyone. I'm not going to tell you who I am. That's not really any of your business to begin with. You don't have much room to talk either since you wrote me back as well. The owl brought this letter straight to me too, so chances are that this Shaithis isn't around, soooo you should probably stop writing.

Signed,
Knight
<i>
</i>

Letter said:
Dear Knight,

Apologies, though I honestly don't mean it, but you threatened an owl, falsely accusing it was mine. Of course I am going to write back to correct you. That owl would not know its ass from its leg, but that sounds a bit like someone else that I seem to become more and more agitated with. Oho, so you just transferred this semester, then of course you would not know anyone nor my friend. For all I know, you could have stolen the letter or something. I can make it my business, but I really don't care who you are. Don't show your face around my school, or else. Then we won't have any troubles. So, you should stop writing now.

K. Styx
Kaleb finished writing to the whomever the Knight person was, and sent off with a different out, this time, one that did not act so stupid. The owl was one of the brighter ones. Kaleb almost hoped that the Knight boy would come around, and Kaleb would teach him a thing or two. He cracked his knuckles and smirked, "I dare him to ever set foot in my school." He went down to the Great Hall, to get some food in him.

Letter said:
K. Styx,

Yet you still writing me back once again! Seriously, enough with the letter sending! I'm tired of you babbling on about something that doesn't matter to me at all. Just thank me for informing you that your letter didn't get delivered to the right person and let it drop. Actually, no, don't thank me. Just let it drop and send me no more letters. Your annoying and I've only had contact with you through letters, I can't imagine how obnoxious you are in person. Why would I or anyone else for that matter steal a letter, better yet, why would anyone answer to a stolen letter? Oh and I would never step foot into your school so there's not a single thing to a worry about. I would never allow myself to attend a facility where your presence has been.

Signed,
Knight
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back