Interesting Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis Tuuri

</COLOR>
Hi everyone, I'm back! I'm no longer studying and my current job is only casual, so I've found myself with loads of free time on my hands and nothing creative to use it on. So, I've selected a few good characters with plots that have been bubbling away in my head for, well, years now. These can last as long as you want, but I'll indicate which ones I hope will end up long-term. Without further ado, here are a few people you might want to roleplay with.​
Lots of you have met Sam or seen him roleplay, but for those who haven't, the main thing that you need to know about him is that he is very tall, very shy, and extremely good with potions. His hobbies are swimming and sketching, but aside from that, Sam doesn't have many friends and has only had one girlfriend as a young HNZ student (Hufflepuff, by the way). I've tried this plot before, but it hasn't worked out so well for me, so I'm trying it again. I need someone (male or female, love interest or mentor) who sees Sam's potential in a not-so-innocent way. He is very easy to take advantage of, provided whoever does so convinces him that he is doing the right thing, and would give that person their hearts desire in the way of potions or whatever else he can help with, even if it was for a faction of the Scitorari. He's also a really cool sidekick, if you feel like being nice to him.​
This position suits a MALE or FEMALE character

VITTORIO and ATRETES Mattaes
<COLOR color="#000">I'd actually like someone else to roleplay one of these twins, either Tory or Trete. As you can see, their character representation is Cillian Murphy, and they are 33 years old. They were originally racketeers, similar to a few of my other characters (Lovelace and Calcifur, for example), but now they think they're getting a bit old to be running around after illicit wizarding substances. Vittorio wants to 'settle down' and organise some sort of business in which other people do the racketeering for him, but Atretes wants to straighten out and do something right for a change. A good plot for this kind of thing would be a cliche'd but fun little adventure involving both of them chasing after the same girl, one dragging her to 'the dark side', the other 'to the light'. Obviously it would become a lot more complicated since Atretes was never so good to begin with, and Vittorio isn't half the business man he'd like to be, but we can figure that out later. If you'd like to play one of the boys, or you'd like to be said unsuspecting female, pm me.
Note: These guys aren't a "good" and "evil" twin crime duo; they're both pretty big sh**s.​
This position suits a FEMALE character, and ANY ROLEPLAYER
If you are interested in either of these plots or roleplays, please send Artemis a pm, linking a recent roleplay of any of your characters just so I can see how you write. That way I can figure out which writing styles I'll be able to work best with. Don't be shy!​
<i>
</i>

I pmed Atretes, but I'm fine if it doesn't suite you.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back