Inspiration!!!!!!! Clicky here! professor and Students wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyne Wolff

OOC First Name
Domino [main]
Shyness Wolff

Hey guys, I had an inspiration! Basically a few kids as a dare go into the borely mansion...DUN DUN DUN! But a professor catches them, but someone else had gone in all ready so they all have to go in to rescue her/ him. I'll need a Dark Presence as well. So far the list is;

Students
Shyne Wolff
Aimee Darkhart
Briar Rowan
Madison Carter
Phaedra Lazuli-Globe

Dark Presence

Professor/s
Ryan Sun
Rais Hussain

Please post'

ooo I have briar Rowan who will always be up for a little danger. she is a fourth year lion. she is pretty fearless and as soon as someone mentions the mansion she would go in, with no regard for her safety. but she would not think twice about going back in to save someone else, no matter how bad the inside is.

I want to be in this only if other professor/s will be in. I just don't want to be one.

Count Aimee in. She's up for anything like that. She's currently rebelling again and has no regard for her safety at the moment.
So in short sign me up!

I'm willing to offer Professor Rais Hussain to be another professor to catch the students only if you get a decent amount of people in on this.

BTW Sephie will be involved. Me and JoJo have decided to share characters, so she gets Tracey, I get Sephie!

The only Dark Presence that haunts the Borely Mansion is Hunapo, and he is currently MIA, unless you want to PM him. :erm:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back