Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Whippy Spruce Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hello everyone! I have some characters that need some things. So, I present....

*Heath James. He is my seventh year Hufflepuff prefect. He recently got out of a relationship with a girl (Ai :r ). But, he is going to be bisexual. He knows that he likes women, but he is starting to see men in a different light. He is still getting over his ex, and his way of coping is just not talking at all. He is highly irritable and feels like punching the wall half the time. I don't want to lock him in with a final yet, but I want him to date a guy for a bit. It is okay if the person offered is just wanting to try out dating a guy. I have an idea where he starts dating a guy, and they end up together for a long time. Heath could use more friends and people he knows in general. He has been quiet for most of his years at Hogwarts.</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Keke-Palmer-200x200.jpeg

*JazzyMae Della-Robbia. Before, I did not know what I wanted for her, and now I do. I updated her bio, which you can find here. Family members are still open to be made, so if you are interested just say you are. :) She is a secretary for her father's fashion company in France. That is where she lives right now, and she needs some people to show her around. She is part-veela. Jazmine is having a hard time finding where she belongs, and she has started to develop a darker side of her that she afraid of. It has been awhile since she has had something in her love life. I am thinking of a man that helps her bring out her darker and more sinister side. Her father wants to arrange her marriage, but she is strongly refusing to be married off. I am willing to go with this arranged marriage idea if anyone thinks that would be fun to do. :) To put all this in a nutshell, I want a final and a few friends.
Carolanne.jpg~c200
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="Black"><SIZE size="50">

*Boston Adams. She is one of my first year Hufflepuff, and she likes to get herself into trouble. Boston has a temper, but she is friendly and very affectionate to others. She likes to give hugs and kisses(innocent ones :r ) to the people she is loyal to. She needs more friends and a few enemies too. She is easy to get along with, but she does not like to sit still. She is energetic and adventurous. Boston is an only child. She did not interact with children her age as she grew up, so she can be apathetic at times. She tries to understand that the world doesn't revolve around her, but it's not working out very much. Yes, friends and enemies mainly.

*Leander Hayes. He is nine years old, and he has pretty sticky fingers. He likes to take things that aren't his. His CD is here. He is one of my more developed characters, and I want to use him! Lee is has two younger sisters, and he is a son of Austiin Hayes. He does not like the rest of his family other than his sisters. He is hard to get along with because the only reason you're talking to him is because he's taken your stuff. :r I want to see some of his good qualities emerge.

I have more characters. But, I am focusing on these ones because they are lovely. :wub:

[/color][/font]​

Hey Lovi! For Boston I have Stella here, who could be a potential friend. Stella's a bit of a cynic and can be stubborn, but she's usually pretty friendly. She's very curious and has a sense of adventure, so she'd be willing to accompany Boston on her adventures. Boston being self-centered wouldn't bother Stella much as she'd rather give attention than get it. I can see Boston constantly dragging her into all sorts of mischief and Stella half-heartedly protesting but then getting super into it.

Moon! I think Boston would like Stella. She needs some girls to hang out with as she only has Kris really. They'd make a very great team! Should We start something for them?

Can you something up? I don't mind where it is at.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back