Charlie
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Rigid Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
@Xinyi Huang

The last person on his list was taking an awfully long time to find. Zagreus was aware the Gryffindor he was after was also out wandering the castle with his own roses to deliver, and Zagreus had been hoping he would have run into him by now. Unfortunately, he had not, which left him aimlessly wandering in the hopes he would find him somewhere. There was finally light at the end of the tunnel when he thought he spotted who he was after, jogging to try and catch up with the slightly older boy. "Are you Xinyi Huang? I've been looking everywhere for you. I have a rose for you."

If Xinyi hadn't been expecting the first rose, he most certainly was not expecting the second one. He was on his way back to the dorm when he heard someone say his name behind him. He turned, wide eyed, and nodded slowly. "For me?" He asked, incredulous.

Zagreus nodded his head, "If you are Xinyi then... ja." He was assuming this was Xinyi, he hadn't told him otherwise. So, Zagreus picked up the last rose sitting in his basket, holding the yellow flower out for the slightly older boy to take. "Here you go."

Happy Valentine's Day!

With Love

Rosie

Xinyi swallowed nervously, accepting the rose with a shy smile. The boy was younger, how was he so cute? He gave a shy smile to the boy, almost jumping when his fingers accidentally brushed the younger boys as he took the rose. He took the note but didn't think to look at it right away. "T-thank you," He smiled shyly. "I, um- I'm Xinyi- erm, but, you knew that already, heh," Xinyi rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "What's your name?" He asked gently.

Was it just him, or had the other boy suddenly gotten nervous? Or, at least he was stumbling over his words a little in a way that Zagreus usually did when he had forgotten how to speak English for a second. And then he was being asked his name and Zagreus frowned for just a moment. He supposed he didn't see the harm in giving it. "Zagreus," he offered simply, not really seeing the need to add anything else onto that.

Xinyi smiled softly. "Zagreus? That's, um, that's a really nice name," He offered, before quickly starting to back away and waving shyly. "It was really nice to meet you, thank you! Happy Valentines!" And with that, Xinyi turned to flee, feeling absolutely emotionally drained and needing some space to himself for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back