Inner City

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Arianna walked through the streets of inner Bejing, armed with only a map, some muggle money, and her wand, tucked safely in her jackt pocket. She was adventuring alone today, but wished Viv was with her. The streets were incredibly packed and busy, nothing this girl from a small town in Northern Canada had ever experienced.

Deciding to take a break from walking, Ari leant against a wall, watching the Chinese go about their daily business.

Two impeccably dressed people walked out of one of the bigger buildings. The male had a look of displeasure on her face while the clearly younger female was grinning from ear to ear but with an evil glint in her eye. They spoke to each other in rapid Japanese while walking back to the small car that would take them back to where they where staying.

The girl in the high pony tail was distracted by the argument she was having with her father when she bumped into Arianna as she was leaning against the legendary wall. "Watch it tourest!" She hissed straightening out her white silk dress. The moment anyone from Hogwarts would see her they would never believe what they where seeing. Hoshi Koshiba still purple haired but in traditional clothes and a neat look about her that did not correlate with the rebel at all.

Arianna was just thinking about heading back to Viv, when somebody bumped into her
"I'm sor..." the apology died in her mouth as she saw who had bumped into her. Anger flared inside her, white hot as she looked at the girl who she had seen just a week ago, sitting in her place, at her own date. She pushed herself away from the wall, and swiftly caught up to Hoshi and a man who she supposed was her father

"I need to talk to you" she said in a low voice, looking her in the eye. However intimidating Hoshi was, Ari knew this time she wouldn't back down. Ari frowned slightly, as she took in the other girl's appearance. Though she didn't know Hoshi very well, something about her seemed... Different.

Hoshi seemed to wrinkle her nose but turned to talk to the fluffly little Hufflepuff. Her father put her hand on her shoulder which Hoshi pushed off muttering something in Japanese that made him go away. There where men in neat suits all around then but blending into the crowd. If Hoshi got in any sort of trouble they would pounce like tigers on meat. Hoshi very much doubted that the girl would be much trouble though.

"What do you need Arianna?" She said boredly. Hoshi really have better things to do than to waist her time here. She could guess what all this was about though. Ares Taylor. The very idea of him in her web was enough to make her giggle with pride in herself. The power she had over men was astounding even to herself at this young age but still she had to be carful with it. Hoshi crossed her arms around her own waist and waited for Puff's answer.

Arianna was a little unnerved by Hoshi's calm, but she regained herself quickly
"I... Why..." she trailed off, not knowing how to word it
"Why were you with Ares in the Leaky Cauldorn?" she blurted out, looking at the other girl. Now, she wasn't sure what would happen. Hoshi couldn't really deny anything. Ari had seen her there, holding his hands. The thought made her angry all over again.

Hoshi smirked. Puff was predicable after all. "I was talking to him. He's not officially going out with you so I can still talk to him can't I?" She asked with a nasty smile on her face. Hoshi was winning she knew, she liked it. "Anyway who's to say that I don't have true feelings for Ares-kun? I mean anyone could tell you that I was pretty torn up when that Gossip Girl came out." She said with a sigh. Hoshi put a hand on her chest to indicate that she had been hurt though she didn't really feel anything at all.

Arianna narrowed her eyes. She didn't even think for a second that Hoshi really liked Ares
"Really?" she asked, a hint of saracasm in her voice.
"Or were you just trying to hurt me for some reason?" she asked, gesturing randomly with her hands.
"Well, you didn't" she carried on. Ari could feel herself getting annoyed. It was only on rare occasions that her temper flared, and she didn't care if it got the best of her today.

Hoshi bit her lip looking hurt. "There's no reason for me to do so I mean you've done nothing to me and really why would I waste my time on an insignificant speck like you?" She said rolling her eyes she really had no business with her at the time and she had better things to do. She had already won over one of her father's contacts with charming smiles and great manners it wouldn't be too long before she gained power in other ways. Getting bored of this quickly she turned without even a good buy over the carriage that waiting for her. A paper got caught in the wind and floated over close to Arianna. Help Me

Ari narrowed her eyes. Wacthing Hoshi turn and walk away, she felt frustrated. What she really wanted to do was vent her anger and scream at the girl. Knowing that was a dumb idea, she was about to turn and walk away as Hoshi went to follow her father when a piece of paper fluttered towards her. Picking it up, she read Help Me Frowning, Ari looked back up at Hoshi getting into the carriage. It was weird to find a note written in English, in the middle of a city filled with people speaking Chinese. Could it be from Hoshi? Ari shook the thought, and stuffed the note in her pocket, giving the carriage another glance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back